剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
**I'm just a black spade spawn out the nebula*
*我只是遥远星云中迸发的一枚小小黑桃
**And everything I do or say today that's worthwhile*
*我今天所说的做的只要有点意义
**Will for sure inspire action in your first child*
*你们的孩子以后肯定也会揭竿而起
**I'll begin my verse*
*下面是我的段落
**In the land of the free, is for the free loaders*
*在这片自♥由♥土地 任由他们坐收渔利
**Leave us dead in the street, then be their organ donors*
*等我们饿死路边 让他们收尸卖♥♥钱
**They disorganized my people, made us all loners*
*令我们分崩离析 让我们孤身奋战
**Still got the last names of our slave owners*
*让我们失去姓名 成为主人的玩伴
**In the land of the free, it's for the free loaders*
*在这片自♥由♥土地 任由他们坐收渔利
**Leave us dead in the street, then be their organ donors*
*等我们饿死路边 让他们收尸卖♥♥钱
**They disorganized my people, made us all loners*
*令我们分崩离析 让我们孤身奋战
**Yeah*
*耶
**Yeah*
*耶
I just want to thank all of you for your support.
我想要感谢大家的支持
Uh, it's because of you guys
通过诸位的努力
that we now have an invitation to the next board meeting!
我们争取到了下次董事会的邀请
Yeah!
耶
Whoo! Yo!
棒极了 好耶
Whoo!
太好了
Hey! What's up, man?
怎么样啊 兄弟
Congratulations, bro. Thank you.
恭喜你 兄弟 谢谢你
And I appreciate all your help for real. I do.
我还要感谢你之前的帮助 真心的
You're welcome.
不用客气
We used to have sex!
我们以前做过
Whoa!
天哪
What is wrong with you?
你这是哪一出
I'm sorry.
对不起
I saw you guys getting all bro-y,
我看到你俩最近成了好哥们
and I was worried he was gonna say something,
有点担心他会对你说什么不该说的
and I-I just didn't want you to find out that way.
我只是不想你用这种方式得知这件事
So you thought this was best way?
那你觉得这就是个好方法吗
You know what?
这么着吧
I'm gonna let you two lovebirds process this.
你们小两口要不自己先捋捋清
Excuse me.
我先撤了
Well, that was crazy.
刚才真是妙啊
I'm sorry.
对不起
I thought you deserved to know, and I panicked.
我只是觉得应该告诉你 然后就慌了
It's okay. I already knew.
没关系 我早就知道了
You did? He did tell you?
你知道了 他真的和你说了吗
No. I picked up on it
不是 是我自己想到的
the moment you said it was complicated.
你一说事情很复杂 我就知道了
Have things ever been complicated
一旦说起复杂的事情
between two people who haven't smashed?
那应该就是两个人有肉体关系了吧
Maybe next time, pull me aside?
下回能把我拉开偷偷和我说吗
Shoot me a text?
发短♥信♥也行
Okay.
好的
Yeah? Mmhmm.
说好了 嗯
Um, hey. How amazing was today? Hey!
今天真的太了不起了 你好呀
You should be so proud of yourself.
你应该为自己感到自豪
Yeah. Hey, and I'm proud of you, too, you know?
我也很为你高兴的 知道吗
We would have been nothing without your jumpsuits.
没有你的连身衣我们肯定做不成这件事
They killed it.
效果太好了
Well, I'm happy that I could actually come through for you.
我很高兴自己这次可以帮上你的忙
Although, don't get used to it,
但你可别太习惯这待遇了
'cause it probably will never happen again.
下不为例了哦
Oh, I know. I figured that.
我知道 我猜到了
I'm gonna grab a drink. Do you want something?
我去拿点喝的 你要点什么吗
Uh, no. Actually, I'm good.
不了 我就不用了
But, again, this was incredible,
但我还是想说 这次太棒了
and congratulations.
恭喜你
Alright, explosion.
爆♥炸♥击拳吗 也行
I'm gonna grab that drink.
我去拿喝的了
Yes. Go.
去吧
So big deal, Aaron has a girlfriend.
有什么了不起的 Aaron交了新的女友
Even if our dynamic changes,
就算已经时过境迁了
I know that we'll always make a good team
但我知道我们依然能好好合作
and that I'll always have a place in his life.
我在他生活中也永远有一席之地
Hey, Zoey. Hey.
Zoey 你好 你好
You got a sec?
你有空吗
Uh, yeah, of course. What's up?
当然 怎么了
You and Aaron really killed it today.
你跟Aaron今天做的真的很不错
Aww! Especially your jumpsuits.
过奖了 尤其是你设计的衣服
Thank you. Today was amazing.
谢谢你 今天真的很棒
Yeah. And, like, I mean, he was amazing.
是的 我是说 他做得很出色
Yeah.
是的
Um, look, I got to ask you a small favor.
听着 你得帮我个小忙
Anything. I just don't help people move,
尽管提 但我不帮别人搬家
nor do I do drives to the airport.
也没法开车送人到机场
I-I need you to take a couple steps back from Aaron.
我 我需要你离Aaron远一点
From here?
在这吗
No. Um, in... in life.
不 我是说 生活上
I know you guys have a history,
我知道你俩过去有一段
and, um, you obviously have a bond,
而且你们显然感情很好
but please put yourself in my shoes.
但麻烦你设身处地为我想一想
And I'm... I'm not asking for you guys to not be friends.
我 我不是说要你们连朋友都做不成
I'm just asking that you please give us a chance
我只是希望你能给我们个机会
to form our own bond
能专心培养我们自己的情愫
without any old feelings coming between us.
不要让一些旧感情干扰我们
Of course.
当然可以
I-I-I totally get it.
我 我完全能理解
Thanks. Mmhmm.
谢谢你 没事
As I stood in the middle of all those orange jumpsuits,
站在穿着橙色连身裤的熙攘人群里时
I realized something.
我意识到了什么
Aaron ultimately learned
Aaron最终理解了
that sometimes silence says everything.
偶尔无声要胜过有声
And I learned that even though
而我则明白了
you may know something deep down inside,
即便你心里是清楚某件事的
sometimes you need to hear it said...
却依然希望能够听到它
out loud.
被大声讲出来
Happy birthday, Grandma. She's a retired teacher.
生日快乐 奶奶 她是个退休教师
Speaking of which...
说起这个
Aww! My baby wished me a happy birthday!
噢 我的小宝贝祝我生日快乐了
Of course I did, Gam Gam.
我怎么会忘呢 奶奶
Well, I just did.
好的 我刚刚提过了
Now, if you want to talk recidivism,
如果你们想要聊累犯问题的话
we can talk recidivism.
我们也可以聊一聊
Have you ever tried playing basketball
你有没有试过
with no basketball nets? Mm.
不带篮筐的篮球 这个嘛
It's impossible. How do you know if you made it or not?
根本做不到 你怎么知道自己进没进球呢
And why isn't anyone talking
而且为什么都没有人关心
about the food deserts in these inner cities?
城中区的食物沙漠呢
If you ask me, I think that there's a...
如果你问我的想法 我想说
Look, Aaron, I didn't. We are now out of time.
听着 Aaron 我没问 我们快没时间了
Are you sure? So... yeah, I'm positive.
你确定吗 我很确定
Thank you so much for joining us today.
非常感谢你来到我们的节目
Uh, when we come back,
广♥告♥之后 我们会
You need to keep my name out your mouth.
以后出去了不许提老娘的名字
we'll be talking to a mother...
我们会和一位母亲对谈
But, Gam Gam... ...who thinks her 4yearold is not too young
可是奶奶 她认为她四岁的孩子
I'm sorry! ...to wear makeup.
对不起嘛 开始化妆并不算早
4 is definitely too young.
四岁的确太早了
I'm still your favorite grandson, right?
我还是你最喜欢的孙子 对吧
Grandma?!
奶奶
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表