剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Chasing you to the airport.
追你到机场
Chasing you to the airport...
追你到机场
Airport, you know?
一直到机场
Guys...
各位
Luca chased me to the airport.
Luca那天追我到了机场
It's really kicking in.
开始起作用了
It really is, man.
确实
And this is my last first party, you know?
这是我最后的第一个派对了
You guys have another year, but for me...
你们还有一年 不过对我来说
this is it.
这是最后一次了
Yo, check this out.
哟 听下这个
Yeah?
什么
I forgot what I was about to say.
我忘了要说什么了
Can I be real with you?
我能跟你说实话吗
Yeah.
当然
Zoey kissed me before she got on the plane.
Zoey上飞机之前亲了我
Oh! What'd you just say?
哦 你说了什么
Yeah.
你没听错
I barely have a nail on my pinkie toe.
我的小趾上几乎没有指甲
Damn it.
糟了
Hey, I'm so sorry, guys,
抱歉了 姐♥妹♥们♥
but I think I need to leave my party.
我可能得离开我的派对了
Bye. Deuces.
再见 拜
Why does the burden of concern always fall on me?
为什么担心的总是我
No! You can't leave!
不行 你不能走
No, but Joey needs me to pull some looks
但是Joey需要我帮他准备一身行头
for this on-camera thing tomorrow,
他明天要上电视
and he just sent me the Black chef emoji,
而且他刚刚给我发了那个黑人厨师的表情
which means he's starting to lose his patience,
说明他等得不耐烦了
since it goes Black detective, Black chef,
他依次给我发了黑人侦探 黑人厨师
and then Black fireman.
下一个就是黑人消防员(开除你)了
And let's just say
这么说吧
I replaced the last girl that got the Black fireman.
上一个收到黑人消防员表情的女生 已经被我取代了
Oh, I know that order.
我知道这套顺序
Girl, you need to go.
你得赶紧过去
I know, but...
我知道 但是
Okay.
好吧
Okay, I found out that Luca followed me
我才知道Luca在我走的那天
to the airport the day I left,
追我到了机场
and I need a moment to unpack that with you all.
我得先跟你们分♥析♥一下这件事
Wait a minute... Luca did what? I know.
等等 Luca做了什么 真的
To say what? I don't know.
是想跟你说什么吗 我不知道
Well, does he want to get back together?
行吧 他想重新跟你在一起吗
I don't know.
我不知道
How are all these guys so into you?
为什么这些人都这么喜欢你
I do not...
我 不 知
I'm baffled, quite honestly. I don't know.
我也很懵 真的 我不知道
I don't know anything, hence the unpacking.
我什么也不知道 所以要跟你们聊
Well, in here with us is the wrong place to unpack it.
但是你不应该在这和我们聊
She's right. Get... those... answers.
她说的对 去 问 他
You're right.
你说得对
I am going to go handle this
我要去解决这件事
like the mature, global citizen that I am.
因为我是一个成熟的国际化的公民
'Cause that's what I am.
就是我
London...
想想伦敦
Is this what it's like living with her?
跟她生活在一起就要这样吗
Sadly, yeah.
很可惜是的
Nah, man. This is not an inside party.
不行 兄弟 这不是个室内派对
All right? Bushes to the right.
好吗 右边有灌木丛
Hey, yo, can you please
嘿 你能不能
not encourage people to pee in our plants?
不要引导别人在我们的植物上尿尿
And also, have you seen Luca?
还有 你看到Luca了吗
Uh, yeah. He just left.
呃 看到了 他刚走
Yeah, he said something about needing to find a pay phone?
他刚才说什么要找公共电♥话♥
Yeah, asked me for change for a $2 bill.
没错 跟我换了2美元的纸币
Thought that was super weird.
我觉得他超奇怪
Uh, you could probably still catch him, though.
不过 你或许还是能追上他
All right.
好吧
Oh, no.
不是吧
Fu...
艹
Check, check, check. Testing, 1, 2, 3.
喂 喂 喂 测试 1 2 3
It was only Day 1 back at Cal U,
我回到加大才一天
and I had already gone
就已经从那个
from being the focused, accomplished adult
目标明确 才华横溢
who didn't think about boys all summer
一整个夏天都没有想过男生的成年人
to the spun-out, immature girl
变回了那个鲁莽冒失
who couldn't stop obsessing over Luca.
不能自已地迷恋着Luca的女孩
What do you say?
这件怎么样
I say the same thing I said two minutes ago, Zo.
两分钟前我就已经说过了 Zo
I told you I want a turtleneck.
我告诉过你 我想穿高领衫
What's... Where your mind at today? Like...
你 你今天在想什么 就像
What's up with that outfit?
你怎么穿成这样
I was at a party where I had a weird run-in thing with, uh, Luca.
我和Luca在一个派对上发生了点口角
Oh, he keyed your car?
哦 他划了你的车吗
No. Oh.
不是 哦
Well, if he did, I don't want to know.
好吧 如果他那么做了 我也不想知道
Not that I'd be mad or anything,
倒不是我会生气或者怎么样
but maybe just a little disappointed.
但或许会有点失望
Uh... yeah, no, he actually told me
呃 好吧 实际上 他告诉我
that he chased me to the airport the day I left for London.
我去伦敦的那天 他追着我去了机场
To kill you?
为了杀你吗
No. Oh.
不是 哦
'Cause then I'd be mad.
如果那样我会生气
Good to know.
很高兴知道这个
Try this one on. Nice turtleneck.
试试这件 不错的高领衫
Okay.
好
Now, that's beautiful.
这件很好看
Yeah, sure. I like this.
是啊 好看 我喜欢这件
But it's also a wool/cashmere blend.
但这件是羊绒混纺的
And what if it's really hot under those studio lights?
如果在演播室的灯光下太热了怎么办
Or what if they go to mic you and they, like,
或者如果他们给你戴麦克风 然后
stretch out the neck and make it all droopy?
把领子撑开然后把它弄得松松垮垮的呢
Zoey, why are you giving me things I can't wear?
Zoey 那你为什么要给我不能穿的衣服呢
I'm not. No, you totally can wear it. It's just...
我没有 不 你完全可以穿 只是
I don't want you to have any regrets.
我只是不希望你后悔
You know what... do me a favor
你知道吗 帮我个忙
and stop turning my turtleneck into your dude.
不要再把我的高领衫当做你的前男友
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about you second-guessing yourself
我在说你你一直在质疑你自己
and projecting your doubts about your dude
并且把你关于你前男友的疑虑
onto my very clear vision of
投射到我明天在电视节目上
looking like a Black Steve Jobs on television tomorrow.
穿得像黑人版乔布斯这件事上
Okay. I am not second-guessing my decision with Luca.
好吧 我没有在怀疑我做的关于Luca的决定
Okay.
好吧
Maybe a little.
或许有一点
But I don't know... it's just, like, I keep thinking about,
但我不知道 就像 我一直在想
what if he did catch me that day at the airport
如果那天他在机场追上了我
and said something amazing and...
然后说了一些感人的话 然后
...we got back together?
我们或许会复合
He could've come to London.
他可能也去伦敦
Or what if he caught you, said something amazing,
或者如果他追上了你 说了一些感人的话
and you never made the plane at all?
而你不会去坐飞机了
No, that would have never happened,
不 不可能发生
because nothing was gonna stop me
因为没有什么能够阻挡我
from getting on that plane and taking this job.
乘上那架飞机然后得到这份工作
Then there it is.
就是这样
Stop second-guessing yourself,
不要再质疑你自己了
'cause it's really messing with your focus.
因为这样真的会干扰你的注意力
N... I'm here.
不 我在这
I'm focused. I'm focused.
我很集中 我很集中
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表