剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Um... Hey.
呃 嘿
I forgot my phone.
我把手♥机♥落这儿了
Oh. Uh...
哦 啊
I don't think it's here.
我觉得可能没在这儿
Yeah, I lied...
对 我说谎了
about the phone.
手♥机♥的事
And about where my head's at right now.
还有我现在的心思
Hey.
嘿
Yo, congrats on the shoot.
哟 恭喜你时装拍摄顺利啊
Luca told me how happy Joey was and how great you did.
Luca跟我说了Joey多高兴 还说了你做的有多好
Yeah. No, it was really cool.
是啊 还行 是挺酷的
It... It went really...
进行得特别
really cool.
特别好
Okay.
好吧
Not the enthusiasm I was expecting.
跟我期待的激动程度不太一样
You good?
你还行吗
Uh, I don't know.
呃 我也不知道
I guess I'm just kind of bummed
我可能只是有点沮丧
about missing my first big opportunity.
因为我错过了我第一个那么大的机会
Yeah. But at the end of the day,
是啊 但是最后
your name's still on the work, so... Right.
你的名字还是在工作组里的 所以 是
And I know that,
我也知道
and I know that I sound like a baby even saying this,
而且我也知道说这些让我显得像个小屁孩儿
but part of me feels like I did all of the work
但是我内心里有一部分 还是觉得 我做了所有的事情
and missed out on the entire experience.
还错过了整个过程的经历
Nah, you're not a baby at all.
才不 你才不是什么小屁孩儿
It's okay to be bummed that you missed out
你错过了自己那么认真准备的事情
on something you worked really hard for.
感到沮丧很正常
Yeah.
是啊
You know what the hardest part is?
你知道最难接受的是什么吗
I'm in school to ultimately have a career in fashion,
就是我在学校里学习 就为了最后能在时尚界做点什么
but I'm missing my career in fashion
但是我却因为在学校学习时尚
to learn about it in class.
错过了在时尚界的真正事业
I get that.
我能理解
I mean, I came from Atlanta to be closer to Hollywood,
你看 我从亚特兰大来这儿 是为了离好莱坞更近
and if it was between a test and directing a movie,
那如果让我从考试和导演一部电影里选的话
[bleep] that test.
去他妈的考试
For some reason, I just assumed
不知怎么 我原以为
that it was gonna be much easier to do both.
同时兼顾两头没那么难
Well, when you're killing it,
当你想变得特别牛的时候
sometimes you gotta sacrifice.
有时你就是要牺牲些什么
Those are the growing pains of leveling up.
这些就是升级时成长的烦恼
Often, when a challenge presents itself,
常常来说 当一个挑战来临时
how badly you want something
你有多渴望得到一个东西
determines how much you're willing to sacrifice
决定了你有多愿意为它牺牲
and how hard you're willing to fight for it.
还有你有多愿意为它拼命奋斗
And for Jazz,
对Jazz来说
who'd been side-by-side with her twin sister every step of the way,
作为一个每一步都和自己妹妹一起走过的姐姐
she was facing a hurdle of the heart.
她也正面对着内心的障碍
And ultimately,
而且最终
this was a hurdle Sky simply couldn't help her clear.
这个障碍是Sky没有办法帮她扫除的
Which forced Jazz to face the question...
这就迫使Jazz直面一个问题
what was she willing to lose in order to win?
为了赢 她究竟愿意牺牲什么
So, did you miss me?
所以 你想我没有
Did you know that in the quantum universe,
你知道在量子宇宙里
to miss someone is impossible?
想一个人是不可能的吗
'Cause in a quantum universe, I never left Cal U.
因为在量子宇宙 我从未离开加大
But I was also never here to begin with.
但我也从来没有来过加大
Okay, cut.
好 卡
So, you know I don't really like interfering with my subjects,
嗯 你知道我不是很喜欢用我的课业打扰你
but I'm trying to make work that's accessible.
但是我正在制♥作♥人家可以理解的作品
So, could we push pause on the metaphysical
所以 咱们能不能放一放这些超自然的学说
for, like, two seconds?
就暂停那么 两秒钟
All right, fine. I missed you.
好吧 我想你了
Okay, wait, wait, no, I wasn't filming.
好 等等 等等 啊 我还没录呢
That was for you, not your reel.
是说给你听的 不是你的胶卷
This is also for you.
这也是给你的
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表