剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
Backslides... sex with an ex,
回头炮 和前任上♥床♥
a familiar, clothing-optional walk down memory lane
互相熟悉的两人 衣不蔽体地徜徉在回忆的长廊里
that somehow always manages to take you by surprise.
这种事不知怎么 总能打你个措手不及
And while the aftermath of the unplanned get-together
尽管这场意外韵事的余波
is immediately punctuated with the intoxicating feeling of riding high,
马上被兴头上的陶醉之感打断了
it's only a matter of time before the thrill fades
但兴奋感消退只是时间问题
and the sex hangover kicks in,
随之而来的是事后的疲惫感
sending all other emotions crashing down on you.
所有其他情绪都扑向你
Aww. Looks like someone's trying awfully hard
看来某人在绞尽脑汁
to find the right words for his backslide with Big Zo-Zo.
为自己和ZoZo大宝贝的回头炮找合适的措辞
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
Bro, it's a crib full of five girls.
兄弟 五个女孩住一起
They talk.
她们会交谈
And, you know, contrary to what Zoey says,
还有 和Zoey说的相反
you are not a quiet lover.
你并不是个一言不发的爱人
Honestly, your font is gigantic.
说实话 你的字体太大了
That's the same size my Grandma Ruth uses
和我奶奶Ruth用来
to read David Alan Grier's Twitter feed.
看David Alan Grier推文的一样大
You really need a privacy screen.
你真的需要一个防窥屏幕
Would you then respect my privacy?
那你就会尊重我的隐私了吗
No, but it'd make a really nice challenge.
不 那会是个很好的挑战
Doug, get your girl, bro.
Doug 管管你的女朋友 兄弟
Can't. Too busy overachieving for you slouches.
没空 忙着为了你们这些懒蛋加倍努力
Can we get to work or what?
我们可以开始讨论了吗
I don't know why you're throwing so much shade.
我不明白你为什么要说这么讨厌的话
I am 1,000% Team Zuca.
我百分之一千支持Zuca组合
I want to see you two kids win.
我想看你们两个在一起
And I want to win in this Econ class.
而我想通过这堂经济学课
And we will.
我们会的
But next time please do not win on our kitchen counter
但是下次请不要在我们的厨房♥柜台上搞
at the expense of my toaster that my baby got me for Kwanzaa.
不要弄坏我的宝贝为了宽扎节给我买♥♥的烤面包机
The one I got you for Kujichagulia?
我为了自诀原则给你的那个吗
Tsk. Not cool, B.
这可不对 兄弟
Look, maybe just send Zoey a smiley-face emoji.
给Zoey发个笑脸表情就可以了
It comes in light-skinned.
是浅肤色的
Jazz, no disrespect,
Jazz 无意冒犯
but you're gonna have to fall all the way back, all right?
但是你不要再这样了 好吗
It's starting to feel like your presence
我开始觉得你的存在
is crowding every single inch of my higher spirit.
让我精神紧张
Oh. I am good.
哦 我很好
Zoey is good. We are all good.
Zoey很好 我们都很好
Okay.
好
Can we please get to our project
可以开始我们的课题了吗
so I can be good?
这样我才能变好
Because I'm not no track star, and I'm not no rich SoHo kid.
因为我不是田径明星 也不是富家子弟
I'm actually gonna need a career when I graduate from here.
毕业以后 我需要一份工作
All right, let's go.
好 开始吧
Let's do it.
开始吧
You know what they say about three days?
你知道三天有什么说法吗
It's a really long time to go with no communication after a backslide.
和前任上了床之后 三天不联♥系♥ 是一段很长的时间
So call Zoey, bro.
给Zoey打电♥话♥吧 兄弟
"Yo"?
"哟"
That's it?
就这样吗
Like, not even, like, a "Yo, how's it going?"
甚至不是"哟 最近怎么样"
"Yo, what's good?" Or, like,
"哟 最近好吗" 或者
"Yo... semite? Wanna go on a road trip?"
"哟 闪米特人 想去公路旅行吗"
I think I preferred three days of silence over this confusing text.
与其发这种模棱两可的短♥信♥ 还不如沉默三天
What in the world am I supposed to be doing with a "Yo"?
按照常理 我应该对这个"哟"作何反应
"Yo," Period. "Yo," Period. Yeah.
"哟" 句号♥ "哟" 句号♥ 是啊
Zoey? Zoey? Hmm?
Zoey Zoey 嗯
I brought you here to help me with this voter-registration push,
我让你到这来 是帮我拉选民登记的
not to obsess over a text from your ex.
而不是唠叨你和前任的短♥信♥
We've got a House to flip back.
我们要翻转众议院
You promised that this "Dorm Storm" was bipartisan.
你答应过"宿舍风暴"是支持两党的
It is. But I'm not, and that's why I brought you.
是的 但我不是 所以我带你来了
I don't... Okay, it's like, I spoke "Friends" Luca.
我不是 好吧 就像我和"朋友"Luca聊过
I even mostly spoke "Dating" Luca.
我甚至大多数时候和"男友"Luca聊天
But I just do not understand
但是我不明白
this whole "Spontaneous situation on a kitchen counter" Luca.
这种"心血来潮搞上厨房♥柜台"Luca
The thought of Luca and Zoey's bare ass cheeks
一想到Luca和Zoey光着屁♥股♥
where we make our sandwiches...
在我们做三明治的地方
Yeah, I think my baby just threw up inside of me.
是的 我觉得宝宝刚刚在我肚子里吐了
And, dudes, my whole plan this year was to not be distracted by guys,
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我的年度计划是 不要为男人分心
but here I am obsessing over Luca's one-syllable "Yo" text.
但是现在Luca一个单音节"哟"的短♥信♥ 就让我心神不宁
Points for seeing yourself. Ah.
是认识你自己的机会 呃
Now we just have to tackle your other flaws.
现在我们必须应对你的其他缺点
Right. I just thought the other night was gonna be,
是的 我以为那天晚上
like, something fun that kind of happened,
只是找点乐子
but it feels like a huge mistake.
看来犯了个大错
Hey, you know, look on the bright side.
嘿 看看积极的一面
Sleeping with your ex is a great way to keep your numbers down.
和前任上♥床♥是个不让数字增长的好方法
Remember... under seven, straight to Heaven.
记着 七个以下 直通天堂
Over eight, period's late.
八个以上 为时已晚
Only two. What do I do?
只有两个 还要我怎样
Ooh. There he is.
哦 他来了
There who is?
谁来了
Javi, the grad student I was telling you guys about.
Javi 我跟你们说过的那位研究生
He's also kind of the boss for my internship.
某种程度上是我实习期的老大
I so just want to make a good impression.
我只是想留个好印象
Yeah, you do.
当然
Okay, fine.
好吧
Yes, he's attractive, and he... he checks all of my boxes.
是的 他很迷人 而且符合我的所有标准
But this internship is my ticket
但是这个实习职位是一个机会
to a law school that's not in a strip mall.
让我可以进入一个不是在单排商店里面的法学院
And I'm not gonna screw it up by screwing Javier.
我不能因为去搞Javier而把机会搞砸了
I'm... I'm just gonna go check in with him.
我要去跟他报到
Do I have any lipstick on my teeth?
我的口红沾到牙齿上没
No. But that shade of "Thirst Bucket Pink" looks amazing on you.
没有 但是这个"饥渴粉"的样子很适合你
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢 不客气
Zo, are you really obsessing over a little booty-call text?
Zo 这个约炮短♥信♥真的让你这么困扰吗
A what?
这个什么
You think that this is a booty-call text?
你觉得这是个约炮短♥信♥吗
Sweetie, any text coming from your ex that starts with "Yo"
宝贝 任何前任在回头炮后零沟通的情况下
after you've had no communication with him
发的以"呦"开头的短♥信♥
since your backslide only means one thing...
都只有一个意思
he wants to smash again.
他还想再打一炮
All right, look, just trust me from experience.
相信我 我是过来人
Unless you want to set a precedent with Luca,
除非你想和Luca开了这个先例
you have to set things straight with him.
你必须和他讲清楚
Really, SoHo?
认真的吗 公子哥
Now you just not showing up for study sessions?
你现在都不参加学习讨论了吗
We were supposed to do this Econ project over an acai bowl, man.
我们本应该边吃巴西莓碗 边做经济学课题 兄弟
Apologies, but I actually already ate one.
很抱歉 但是我已经吃过一碗了
The bowl was calling my name.
是碗先动的手
Damn.
天呐
This spot is fire.
这地方绝了
If I wasn't so secure, this might shake up my confidence.
如果我不是很有把握 这很可能动摇我的信心
You know what?
你知道吗
Can we just pick this up tomorrow?
我们可以明天再讨论吗
I'm not feeling it, all right? Got a lot on my mind.
我不在状态 脑子太乱
No. Absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
We're not doing this tomorrow
我们不能明天再学
because tomorrow turns into the day after tomorrow,
因为明日复明日
and then that turns into a whole-other-ass week from now,
然后一个星期就没了
and we have to get this done.
我们必须完成
Bro, I take my future serious, man.
兄弟 我在严肃对待我的未来
You know what generational wealth is?
你知道什么是世代财富吗
No.
不知道
I'm not religious. No offense.
我不信教 无意冒犯
Yo, I'm not trying to work at no Cal U store for the rest of my life.
听着 我是不会在加大的书店里工作一辈子的
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表