剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表
我不知道 比如说一个古巴人
I don't know... let's say a Cuban,
保守党古巴人
this conservative Cuban.
Nomi 别说了
Nomi, stop.
不 我是认真的 好吗
No, I'm serious, okay?
这是你的定义 所以 我们就这个定义来看
This was your definition, so, you know, let's use it.
你曾经为自己只和黑人女性约会而自豪
You, at one point, prided yourself in dating strictly Black women,
然后 去年 你有那么一会儿
and then, last year, you had a moment,
和Ana有过短暂的恋爱关系
a short-lived relationship, with Ana.
那么 这一段情会让你不再是个强壮的黑人吗
So, does that one time suddenly make you less of a strong Black man?
不会
No.
也许会显得我是个白♥痴♥ 但是
An idiot maybe, but...
不会 - 没错
no. - Exactly.
所以我们能不能把同样的逻辑用在Vivek身上
So can we please just apply that same logic to Vivek?
一次经历不能定义一个人的余生
One experience does not define someone for the rest of their life.
在你让我们再次滚蛋之前
Yo, before you make us bounce again,
你能先听我们说完吗
can you just hear us out, please?
拜托
Please.
昨天太失控了
Yo, yesterday got way out of hand...
我们都很难过
...and we both feel really bad about it.
所以我们给你准备了点东西
So we got you a little something
以作为我们友谊的象征
as a token of our friendship.
我觉得你会喜欢的
Think you'll enjoy that.
认真的吗
Seriously?
是啊 - "很抱歉你是同性恋"
Yeah. - "Sorry you're gay"?
哈
Huh?
哦 - 该死 Doug
Oh. - Damn it, Doug!
我让你叫蛋糕师写"抱歉我们说你是同性恋"
I-I told you to tell the baker, "Sorry we said you're gay."
我是在电♥话♥里订的 兄弟
Hey, I ordered it over the phone, bro.
他肯定是听错了 - 天呐
Dude must've misheard me. - Oh, my God.
先搞清楚 你们给我买♥♥了个同志蛋糕吗
To be clear, you guys got me a gay cake?
我是说 是他
I mean, he...
这真是
This is seriously
你们为我做过的最贴心的事情
the sweetest thing you've ever done for me.
说实话 兄弟
Bottom line is, bro,
我们昨天说了一些不好的话
we said some things yesterday that weren't cool.
是的
Yep.
从今往后 我们会更加认真过滤
And moving forward, we're gonna be way more aware
从我们嘴里说出来的话
of the things that come out of our mouths
对进嘴的东西会更加开放
and even more open to the things that go in them.
唔
Hmm.
我说的是吸管
Okay, I'm talking about straws...
嗯 - 香蕉 道奇热狗
Mm-hmm. - ...bananas, eh, Dodger dogs.
我
Um, I...
我只想亲口说 我 我很抱歉
I just want to say personally that I am... I'm so sorry.
你是我最好的朋友之一
You know, you're one of my best friends,
我相信你
and I believe you.
而且 我爱你
And... I love you, man.
等等 你爱我的时候有个"我"
Wait, you love with me with an "I"?
是的 "我爱你"有"我"
Yes, man, I love you with an "I."
嘿 - 过来吧
'Ey! - Come here.
接受
Acceptance.
欣赏
Appreciation.
尊重 理解
Respect. Understanding.
这些不同的词组都源于同一种情绪
All different terms rooted in the same emotion...
爱
love.
Aaron和Doug也知道了
And Aaron and Doug learned
以爱之名 他们能够成长多少
how much they could grow in the name of love.
好了 有我在呢
All right. I'm here for you guys.
你们会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我不喜欢这走向 - 我妈会怎么想
I don't like this, man. - What would my mother say?
这是你们努力的成果 好吗
You guys worked on this, okay?
嗯 - 你们可以的 听我口令
Hmm? - You guys got this. On my count.
一 二
1, 2...
快点
Hurry up.
三
...3.
哇哦
Wow.
用吸管喝奶昔真的容易多了
It's so much easier to drink a smoothie with a straw.
你说得对 - 我就说嘛
You're right about that. - I told you!
好了
All right.
现在轮到大炮上了
Now onto the big guns.
不了 - 不了
Nah. - Nah.
很好吃的
They're delicious!
我从家里带来的
I brought 'em from home!
剧集 | 成长不容易(2018) | 导航列表