剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
这个地方不用交租金
now, i appreciate the fact that there'd be no rent
确实是件不错的事
to pay on this edifice,
但是詹姆斯 我觉得要是不把这里彻底推倒重建的话
but, james, i see no way that we could make this a church
这还是成不了一个教堂
without a wrecking ball or a match
那我们得跟马维斯说一声
we'd have to let mavis know
为什么
why?
我们如果真要把这彻底推倒重建的话
if we were to truly tear this down,
你不认为我们要说一声吗
start all over, you don't think so?
不需要啊 她把这里给格蕾丝了
no, she gave this to grace
看看这里经历的过去
look at all this history
鲍比·萨奥尔 斯里普·约翰·埃斯特斯 孟菲斯·米妮
bobby sauer, sleepy john estes, ah, memphis minnie
你知道吗 之前曾经有计划
you know, there was a time when the city was talking
要把这里变成一个博物馆
about turning this place into a museum
看看 看看 看看这 弗里·刘易斯
look -- look -- look here, furry lewis
我以前总放他的唱片
i used to play his records so often
那张 我把唱片机磨坏了 1978年
i wore out the grooves, '78
詹姆斯 把这个地方变成一个教堂
james, that this building could become a church
是个好主意
is a stretch to begin with,
但要成为我的教堂
but to say that this would be mine?
弗里·刘易斯
furry lewis!
我们必须得彻底重新建 从地面开始
we have to start over from the ground up,
甚至地面都不能留下 因为我总觉得
and maybe even ground has to go because something tells me
这地板下面可能埋葬着尸体
that there are bodies under these floorboards,
尸体还有违禁酒
bodies and barrels of bootleg liquor
我了解我姐姐 天知道
and, knowing my sister, god knows what else
还会想出些什么别的
i shudder to think
你确定对你姐姐的感觉
are you sure that your residual feelings
没有影响你自己吗
about your sister aren't seeping into this?
詹姆斯 这都是我自己的感受
oh, this is all about my feelings, james,
所以才不得不这样
and that's why it all has to go
所以 你要么接受重新建造 要么我就不加入了
so gut it, start fresh, or i'm out
早上好啊慈善小姐
good morning ms charity
上帝与你同在
god is good
怎么回事
what?
打扰一下
excuse me
达琳 我办公室这是干什么呢
darlene, what is going on with my office?
朱迪要求重新粉刷
judee asked to have it painted
这什么颜色
and what color is this?
茶粉 边上是联邦灰
plantation pink and confederate gray for the trim
但这是我的办公室
but this is my office
德玛斯牧师可不是这么说的
not according to pastor demars
你让她占了我的办公室吗
you let her have my office?
这本来就是首席牧师的办公室
it's traditionally the office of the first lady
你只是个助理牧师
you're ap
我们不到一周就要把教堂拆了
we are tearing the church down in less than a week!
这是朱迪试图打击我的表现吗
is this just a case of judee trying to hurt me?
她想要有自己的主♥权♥
she wants a sense of ownership
看起来她已经有了
oh, well, it seems like she's already got it
你表现的好像是她的附属品一样
you acting like she owns you
诺亚 嘿
noah, hey
格蕾丝
grace
职位搜索的怎么样了
how's the job search going?
认真的吗
seriously?
法官的第一个判决就是让你
the judge's first decree will be for you
寻找合适的雇员
to find gainful employment,
尤其是当我的委托人打算申请
especially since my client intends to petition
对小雅各布的监护权
for primary custody of, uh, jacob jr
监护权
primary custody?
基于你的过去 格林雷夫牧师
based on your history, pastor greenleaf,
这不难做到
it won't be hard to get
她知道你的过去吗
does she know about your history?
如果你可以在这份文件上签字的话
now, if you would sign this document
同意这些基本条件
agreeing to these preliminary terms,
我们就可以开始正式走流程了
then we could start formal proceedings
至少要给我共同监护权吧
i want shared custody at least
我以为你说这都商量好了呢
i thought you said this was settled
好吧
right
好
right
医生说什么了吗
hey any word from the doctor?
还没有 谢谢
no, not yet thank you
如果她5分钟后还不出来的话
if she doesn't come out in 5 minutes,
我就要嚷嚷了
i'll make some noise
那我祝你好运
good luck
真不敢想你一个人独自面对这些事
i hate to think of you dealing with all this alone
一定吓坏了吧
it must've been scary
我的家人都在 索菲娅
all my family came with me, and sophia,
还在这守了一晚上 所以
she stayed the whole night, so
要是有人能独♥立♥承担责任的话
yeah, well, just if anyone can handle things
也就只有你了
on her own, it's you
伊莎贝尔到底怎么了
so what happened with isabel?
她想要离婚
she wants a divorce
你答应了
you're okay with that?
一开始没有 但后来我想
well, at first, i wasn't, but then i realized
自己这是在强求已经不属于自己的东西
i was holding on to something that was never really there
那你现在住哪
where are you staying?
我妈那 就一阵吧 找到地方我就搬
at my mom's for a little bit until i find a place
我想看看事态发展的情况然后再说
i want to, you know, see how this situation unfolds
意思是
meaning?
先看看AJ想要什么
just let's see what aj needs from us first,
然后我们再做决定
and then we'll take it from there
我们能见他了吗
can we see him?
- 您一定是AJ的父亲吧 - 我是
you must be aj's father? i am, yeah
我恐怕有不好的消息
i've got some bad news
是什么
what is it?
你儿子不想见你
your son doesn't want to see you
我可以单独见他吗
um, can i see him alone?
我是说 毕竟他从没见过你
i mean, he's never even met you
他谁都不想见
he doesn't want to see either of you, especially
抱歉
i'm sorry
但我们是他的父母啊
but we're his parents
但他也是个成年人了
and he's an adult
别多想
don't take it personally
他现在对于发生的事情
he's in a shame spiral right now about --
- 觉得很羞愧 - 什么意思
- about a lot of things - what does that mean?
明天再来吧
just come back tomorrow
我想等到了明天 他就能准备好见人了
my guess is, by tomorrow, he'll be ready to see somebody
抱歉
i'm sorry
请进
come!
他怎么样了
how's our guy?
不太好
not great
我妈和诺亚今天去看他了
my mom and noah went to visit him today,
他却一副欲见又不肯见的样子
and he wouldn't let them come in or come out
抱歉
i'm sorry
妮基在这吗
yeah, um, hey, is nikki here?
不在 她在捣鼓那些卡牌呢
no, she's getting her cards read
像塔罗牌那种吗 预测命运的那种
mm, like tarot cards, fortune-telling?
是啊 她可信这套了
yep, she swears by it
- 怎么了 - 我想找人帮个忙
- what's up? - i need some help
我跟你还没和好呢
i'm not entirely cool with you
我知道
i know
我只是想着你能不能把歌♥单给我
i was just wondering if i could get that playlist
就是当时在医院你给我的那份
that you gave me when i was in the hospital
我自己带了U盘
i brought my own flash drive
你有那些歌♥啊
you have the songs
我当时一气之下给删了
they got deleted by not accident
这样啊
got it
你还记得之前你给我的那件HM的上衣吗
you know that, uh, h&m shirt you gave me?
我给捐了 所以 彼此彼此吧
i, uh, gave it to goodwill, so, yeah
所以 能把歌♥单给我吗
so can i get the playlist?
我想把歌♥单给AJ
i wanted to give it to aj
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表