剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
在他和亚莉克莎鬼混时你不该做晚饭
cook too many dinners that sat and got cold
然后等着一桌子菜放凉是吗
while he was messing with alexa?
嘿 说话小心点
hey, watch it.
我都已经看了多少年了
i've been watching it for years.
细节不重要 你就知道一件事就好
the details are irrelevant. just know that going forward,
这并不完全是你父亲的错
this isn't entirely your father's fault.
我们都有错
we both missed the mark.
行了 我受不了了 我能走了吗
okay. now i'm sick. can i go now, please?
我就不该问的
you know, why am i'm asking?
卓拉
zora!
你觉得她会没事吗
you think she's gonna be okay?
她不得不 不是吗
well, she has to be, doesn't she?
谢谢你 额 能那么说
look, thanks for, um, you know, saying that.
我想
i guess.
到现在 我仍然愿意不离
i am willing to still drop this whole thing.
但等到明天我们跟温基说了之后
but after we tell winkie tomorrow, it's over.
这事就再回不了头了
there is no going back.
我不能让他经历这个 然后又白折腾一场
i will not put him through that for nothing.
我知道
understood.
怎么了
what's the matter?
没事
nothing.
我在你身边呢
i stuck around here for you.
谢谢
thank you.
不用谢我 就告诉我发生了什么就行
don't thank me, just tell me what's going on.
是他惹到你了吗
did he piss you off?
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
you want me to have a talk with him?
你说的是谁
who are you talking about?
这小家伙呗
this guy.
不 他没惹到我
no, he hasn't done anything wrong.
我就是个白♥痴♥
i'm just an idiot.
人们都不是东西
and people suck.
跟我讲讲吧
tell me about it.
我睡了多久了
how long was i asleep?
就一个小时吧
uh, just about an hour.
- 抱歉 - 没事啦
i am so sorry. no, no, no, no.
不用觉得抱歉
don't be. don't be.
我正好有时间想些事情
gave me some time to think.
想什么 献祭日的事吗
about what? consecration sunday?
不是 是我以前在小木屋住时的事
no, actually, back when i lived in the cabin.
我当时看到了一本日志 看管人留在那的
i came across a journal that the caretaker left.
为戴维斯太太
the one that worked
- 工作的那个吗 - 对
for mrs. davis? yeah,
他用日志来记录
he mainly used it as a way to keep a record of parts
每天工作的事情
of the property he worked on on a day-to-day basis.
他修剪的树啊什么的
trees he trimmed, whatever.
但是还有些方案和草图
but there were also plans and sketches for things
是他等戴维斯太太离开后对那片土地所做的规划
to do to the grounds once mrs. davis was gone,
就好像他早就知道自己会接手那个地方
like he actually thought he was gonna get the place.
总之吧 他经常在日志里写到
anyway, a bunch of times in the book he wrote,
那个黑人来了 或者 那个黑人又来过了
"the negro came by." and "that negro came over."
- 这个看管人是白人吗 - 对 跟戴维斯太太一样
this caretaker was white? yeah, just like mrs. davis.
你想说明什么
so what's your point?
那个黑人会不会就是达瑞尔·詹姆斯呢
what if "that negro" was darryl james?
- 我需要你帮忙 - 什么事
i need your help. yeah?
抱歉打扰了 诺亚
i'm sorry to interrupt, noah.
不 没事
no, no, no, no, not a problem.
我正好要带AJ回家了
was just gonna take a.j. home.
跟他说我晚点打给他
tell him i'll call him later.
没问题
you got it.
谢谢你孩子
thanks, son.
怎么了爸
daddy?
对不起琪琪
i'm so sorry to do this to you, gigi.
没事 怎么了
no, no. what do you need?
你知道你妈去见塔拉·詹姆斯了对吧 谈房♥子的事
as you know, your mother went to see tara james about the house.
- 谈的怎么样 - 我不确定
what happened? i'm not entirely sure.
但你妈现在想要把这房♥子要给塔拉
but your mother came away intent on giving the house to tara,
而我 就像你们常说的那样 说服不了她
which i, as your daughter often says, i can't even.
她想把房♥子给塔拉吗
she wants to give her the house?
是的 看起来是这样
it seems that way, yes.
但是我就在想 琪琪
but i can't help thinking, gigi,
如果我们能给这个女人
if we were to offer this woman
- 一些 - 你需要多少
some kind of -- how much do you need?
你有多少
how much you got?
就是这么回事
so that's -- that's it.
我们真的需要一个突破口
we really need a break up here.
你能帮帮我们吗
can you help us?
这已经超过两分钟了
there was more than two minutes.
我知道
i know.
我只是 我想让你知道
i just -- i wanted you to know
这不仅仅是交易
it wasn't just business.
沙巴兹先生 你妻子在伊登维尔借贷做什么的
mr. shabazz, what did your wife do for edenveil lending?
或者伊登维尔借贷到底是做什么的
or what did edenveil do?
我不讨厌你
look, you sound real cute,
但是我们必须要说的是
but we got to saying here --
河往低处流
the river only flows one way.
但这和河可没有什么关系
and it ain't got nothing to do with the river.
- 你听懂了吗 - 听着 沙巴兹先生
you dig? look, mr. shabazz,
我明白你的意思 但是
i hear you, but --
我怎么觉得你没明白
no, it doesn't seem like you do.
所以你一定要回汉普顿
so you got to go back to hampton.
为什么呢 我不想回去
why, though? i don't.
看着我 你觉得你很难受
look at me. you think you feel bad,
就像这就是你今后的常态一样
like you got to go every day with what happened.
所有人都知道了
everybody knowing.
看着我
look at me.
我呢
i'm here.
你比我好点
yeah, well, you're better than me.
- 伙计 - 怎么了
man. what?
你真的没有一点
you really have no, like --
- 什么 - 胆子 胆量
what? balls. cojones.
要不你来想象一下要是你的
try having a picture of your dick all over the internet
下♥体♥照在网上满天飞是什么感受吧
before you get all in my face about this.
你想干什么 索菲亚
what do you want, sophia?
我不想被迫回到汉普顿
i want to not have to go back to hampton
天天面对一群婊♥子♥
and deal with a bunch of bitches.
好吧 那是你不想要的
okay. that's what you don't want to do.
你想要的呢
but what do you want?
我想要所有的照片备份都从网络
i want every single last one of those pictures
和我的人生里删除
permanently deleted from the internet and my life.
你能要点实际的东西吗
well, what do you want that you can have?
有什么实际点的想法吗
what do you want that you can have?
我想和你还有卓拉呆在一起
i want to stay here with you and zora.
那就这样吧 我猜
then do that, i guess.
别说的好像这想法多差劲似的
well, don't make it sound so lame.
我的声调里不带任何评判
i'm not making it sound any kind of way.
你就是
oh, yeah, you are.
或者本来就很差劲
or maybe it's just lame.
听着 就算你 我 卓拉都一起在这生活
look, even if you, me, and zora all grew up here together,
一起在树林里玩儿捉鬼游戏或者抓蝌蚪玩儿
played tag in the goddamn woods and caught tadpoles,
你也一样会长大 一样会离开
you'd still have to grow up. you'd still have to leave.
看看这些人
look at these people.
你的舅舅雅各布和
your uncle jacob and...
凯丽莎 还有查莉蒂
kerissa ...and charity.
人长到那么大都是会离开家的
people this old don't live at home.
总有一天你也会离开
you're gonna have to go somewhere sometime
而且你必须带着你那个可悲的自己离开
and you're gonna have to bring your sorry self with you.
做到这一切很不容易 但是你总得去做
and it ain't never gonna be easy, but you're gonna do it.
你也会做到的
you will.
他也是
him, too.
准备好要走了吗
ready to hit the road?
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表