剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
照顾自己女人那样 那你就走着瞧吧
has ever been taken care of, well, find out.
好啊
okay. alright.
找你律师来 提条件吧
get your attorney, and you make your proposal.
你
hey, you.
你还好吗 我什么时候能再见到你
so what's up? when can i see you again?
今晚6点怎么样
how's 6:00 tonight?
好 我去接你
okay, cool. yeah, i'll pick you up.
不 我还是过去吧
uh, actually, no, i'll just -- i'll come over
因为 你知道的
because, you know,
我不想让卓拉和妮基又说什么
i don't want zora and nikki to, you know.
妮基还住在那儿
nikki's still staying there?
是啊 她待得不走了
yeah. she's pretty dug in.
好吧
wow. okay. uh...
我们得想个办法了
we got to figure that out.
是啊 赶紧得想个办法
yeah, please figure that out, okay?
那好
alright.
今晚见 宝贝
i'll see you tonight, baby.
等不及了
can't wait.
上帝为良善之人
god is good.
永远都是
all the time.
开这场会你没意见吧
so are we cool for this meeting?
当然没有 我完全同意
oh, we're cool. i say ice cold.
因为如果我们不开
because if we're not --
能允许我说几句话吗
permission to speak freely?
你是我的老板 我需要你的许可
you're my boss. i need permission.
同意 你说吧
permission granted.
我的家人讨厌我
my family hates me.
我没有爱情生活
i have no love life.
这份助理牧师的工作
this job as associate pastor,
在你把我像一袋屎一样扔进垃圾桶之后
which you were kind enough to grant me
你好心地同意了给我这份工作
after you dumped me like a bag of shit in the trash
这就是我在这个世界上所剩下的一切
is literally all i have left on this earth,
所以我不会做任何危及它的事
so i'd never do anything to endanger it.
相信我
trust me.
听着 这是我们第一次见到教会员工们
look, it's just this is our first time meeting the staff,
还有最初的执事们
and, you know, the original deacons.
我只是想让大家有个团结的好形象
and i just want us to present a united front.
一定会很团结的
oh, it will be united.
形象还会是不一般的好
and it will most definitely be a front.
帮我向朱迪问好
give judee my best.
我知道你们俩会过得很开心的
i know you two will be very happy.
所以案子已经结了
so the case is closed?
这是埃利斯说的
that's what ellis said.
他们抓住了他们认为的凶手了
they caught the guy they think did it.
A.J.不再是嫌疑犯了 案子结了
a.j. is no longer a suspect. case closed.
他们认为是谁干的
who do they think did it?
这个家伙 我查了他的资料
this guy. i looked him up.
你确定吗
are you sure?
怎么了 有什么问题吗
why? something the matter?
他是谁
who is he?
就是个在国内招摇过市的家伙
just some guy who had basically been
打劫药店
cutting a swath through the county,
卖♥♥毒品什么的
robbing pharmacies, selling drugs.
他昨晚在一家店的枪战中身亡
he died last night in a shootout at a store.
就在这附近
right near here, actually.
他是在药店的监控视频里出现的那个人
and he matches the video surveillance
而他们原以为
they took at the pharmacy that a.j. --
是a.j.
where they thought that --
正和他们的心意 是的
to their satisfaction, yeah.
至于你
as for you,
如果那是你在担心的事的话
if that's what you're worried about,
艾利斯知道你在恢复中了
ellis knows you're recovering,
但现在都结束了
but now that it's all wrapped up,
他不会再追究了
he's letting it go.
我应该打给警♥察♥ 让他们重审此案吗
should i call the cops and have them reopen the case?
我想你们俩应该如释重负吧
i thought you two would be relieved.
谢谢你告诉我这些
thanks for letting me know.
怎么了格蕾丝
what's the matter, grace?
没什么 我说不好
nothing, i guess. i don't know.
我知道这么想有点奇怪
look, i know this is strange considering,
他们认为有问题的人已经死了 这是事实
and the fact the guy they're blaming is dead is heavy.
但是他确实打劫了其它店铺
but he did rob these other stores.
这真是个奇迹
it's basically a miracle.
你应该感谢上帝 我们都应该这样
you should be thanking god. we all should.
我会和他谈谈的
i'll talk to him.
谢谢
thank you.
我能留着这个吗
can i keep this?
留着吧
sure.
亚伦 亚伦
aaron. aaron!
想死你了
just the man i wanted to see.
怎么了
what's going on?
看看这个
think about that?
是啊 我是达瑞斯·纳什
yeah, this is darius nash.
如果惠特莫尔先生愿意给我回个电♥话♥的话
if mr. whitmore would be willing to give me a call back,
我知道他很忙
i know he's busy.
请让他打给我吧
yeah, please just have him call me.
再见
bye.
别跟我说你就是我的新编辑
tell me you're not my new editor.
我不是
i'm not your new editor.
谢天谢地
thank god.
现在我可以这么说了 对吗
it's okay for me to say that now, right?
既然你不再是
now that you're no longer --
如果你知道过去的几个月我经历了什么
if you knew what i've been through in the past few months,
你就不会拿这事开玩笑了
you wouldn't make jokes like that.
如果你知道过去的几个月我经历了什么
well, if you knew what i'd been through
我又经历了什么
in the past few months,
你就不会不请自来
you wouldn't show up unannounced.
什么 你经历了什么
why, what have you been through?
忘掉你
getting over you.
我需要你帮个忙
i need a favor,
我不确定如果我先打给你 你会不会见我 所以
and i wasn't sure you would see me if i called first, so...
不确定就对了
you were right to be unsure.
你要来点咖啡吗
you want to get a little coffee?
我知道这看起来像什么
i know what it looks like, right?
但是如果你要那么想的话
but, you know, if you want to see it that way.
根据我听说有关麦克的传闻
well, based on what i've heard about mac,
的确会让人那么想
it definitely looks that way.
但是这事就是捕风捉影 是不是
yeah, but it's not really proof of anything, is it?
怎么可能呢
i mean, how could it be?
从法律上来看 也许你这么说是对的
well, legally, you're probably right.
但我想知道的是
but what i would want
如果有人想用遗嘱来对付我的话
if someone tried to use a will like this against me
这个遗嘱就应该被作废
is the will that this one superseded
这样才能知道还有谁会成为受益人
so i can see if somebody else was the beneficiary.
如果没有 那就没问题
if not, no problem.
好的 谢谢
alright, thank you.
不客气
anytime.
但我同时也祈祷
but i'm going to pray
你和你那个神秘共事的人
you and whoever's stepping you with that
能够达成一致
come to peace in the meantime.
恐怕不太可能吧 但还是谢谢你
that's unlikely, but... thanks.
祈祷和祝福总是好的
prayers are always welcome.
收到
gotcha.
好吧
alright.
我的语♥音♥助手 打给乔伊斯·梅耶
hey, siri, call joyce meyer.
嘿 你打给我了
hey, you got me.
留言吧 我会回复你的
leave a message and i'll call you back.
亚莉克莎 我是雅各布
alexa, it's jacob.
打给我
call me.
在这边重新装♥修♥的时候 我们找到了一个特别好的地方可以做礼拜用
we found a wonderful place to worship doing construction.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表