剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
等会儿在电梯边等我
i'll meet you by the elevator in a sec.
我得先弄完
i just need to finish --
没事没事 不用急
oh, yeah, yeah, take your time.
- 好 - 哦哦
-okay. -ooh, ooh!
孩子永远是孩子
boys will be boys.
就算已经24了
even at 24, huh?
怎么了
what's up?
我只是想告诉你
i just wanted you to know
我在我妈妈家那条路上
that i found a place for aj and i
给我和AJ找了个地方住
down the road from my mom's.
真好 很好
that's great. good. yeah.
我知道我们不是那种关系
look, i know we're not this,
但如果你父母真的放弃那栋房♥子
but if your parents do give up the house
而你需要一个住的地方
and you need a place to stay,
我们这里有你的一席之地
you've got a place with us.
纯柏拉图 没有附加条件 我只是告诉你
platonic, no strings. i'm just saying.
如果我找到原来的照管人
and i'll let you know when i find out
我会告诉你的
about the old caretaker.
好的
great.
诺亚 谢谢你
noah, thank you.
Z 你在吗 宝贝
z, you in here, baby?
爸 我在 等下
uh, dad? yeah, hold on a sec.
别发脾气
watch your temper.
没事的 我很平静
look, ain't no thing. i'm good, kid.
我猜索菲亚告诉你了
i assume sophia told you.
没错
yes, she did.
纽约一直以来都有着迎接
well, new york has a long tradition
独♥立♥的年轻女子进入自己胸怀的传统
of welcoming young, independent women into its bosom.
我会适应的
i'll fit right in.
你不能去纽约
you're not going to new york.
我不是个孩子了
well, i'm not a kid anymore.
- 你说什么 - 好了
-excuse me? -okay.
我们知道你不是个孩子了 Z
we know you're not a kid, z, okay?
但即便你已经成长许多了
but even though you've grown a lot,
你还有许多需要成长的地方
you've still got a lot of growing up to do.
我们知道不能控制你
we know we can't control you.
我们不想阻止你追求自己的梦想
we don't want to keep you from pursuing your dreams,
不管你的梦想是什么
no matter what they are.
我们只想让你平安
we just want you to be safe.
好啊 那就帮我找个自己住的地方
okay, well, then help me get my own place.
所以你是打算拿自己当人♥质♥咯
oh, so you're just gonna hold yourself hostage?
如果我们不给你找个地方
if we don't get you a place,
你就要沦落到露宿街头
you're gonna end up sleeping on the streets?
好了 这样如何
okay, how about this?
你的票还可以退吗
is your ticket still refundable?
拜托告诉我可以
please tell me it is.
- 当然可以 - 好
yeah, of course it is. okay.
那我们就给你重新买♥♥张票
then we'll get you a new ticket.
给我和你妈一两天时间谈谈
just give your mother and i a day or two to talk.
显然现在一下子出来太多事了
there's a lot going on right now, obviously.
但也许我们可以给你表姐卡米拉打个电♥话♥
but maybe we can give your cousin camilla a call
看她还有没有房♥间
and see if she's got room.
我们会给你表姐卡米拉打电♥话♥
we'll call your cousin camilla,
也许你可以在她那儿呆到学校开学
and maybe you can stay there until school starts.
但她不是住在霍博肯吗
okay, but doesn't she live in hoboken?
那儿可不是纽约
that's not new york.
卓拉 你♥爸♥爸只是想帮你而已
zora, your father is only trying to help.
就试试看嘛 好吗
so just give it a beat, okay?
我们可以看看有什么能帮到你的
and we can see what we can do to help you.
好吗 同意吗
alright? cool?
同意
cool.
谢谢
thanks.
我们不能把放弃给那些骗子
we are not giving this house to those con artists.
不可能 到此为止
no way. full stop.
为什么 发生什么事了
why? what happened now?
罗谢尔刚刚去了俱乐部
rochelle just stopped by the club,
带着她那种黑帮头头的狡诈威胁了我
and she threatened me with all the subtlety of a gang enforcer.
我和泰拉进行了一场理智的谈话
well, i had a fairly reasonable conversation with tara,
她对她妹妹不抱任何幻想
who holds few illusions about her sister.
就凭那一丝智慧 她就值得拥有我们的房♥子吗
and for that piece of wisdom, she's deserving of our house?
你真以为我想把我们的家给她吗 詹姆斯
do you really think i want to give her our home, james?
你疯了吗
are you mad?
你看起来挺愿意的
well, you seem predisposed.
这是让我最痛苦的事了
nothing would please me less.
戴维斯太太把房♥子给了我们
mrs. davis gave us this house.
在达瑞尔·詹姆斯
after darryl james was --
达瑞尔·詹姆斯怎么了
after darryl james was what?
在达瑞尔·詹姆斯不能接受之后
after darryl james was unable to receive it,
这让我很困扰
which...troubles me.
你说第一份遗嘱
oh. you're talking about that first will,
那份全能的第一份遗嘱
the all-knowing first will.
没错
yes.
我们甚至 不知道那是不是真的
we don't even -- we don't even know it's real.
亚伦似乎认为那是真的
well, aaron seemed to think that it was.
拉倒吧
oh, whatever.
罗谢尔建过一个网站
rochelle made up a website.
我敢肯定她也会伪造遗嘱
i'm sure that she could fake a will.
她是不是还伪造了蓝天
oh, and did she make the bright blue skies
星星和天堂呢
and the stars and the heavens, too?
为了站在你这边 我是不是必须
i mean, do i have to deny the reality in everything
否定所有事实才行
to be on your side?
为什么洛蕾塔·戴维斯 一位白人女性
why would mrs. loretta davis, a white woman,
独♥立♥战争的支持者
proud daughter of the american revolution,
她为什么要把她的房♥子
why would she give up her house
和几百英亩地送给达瑞尔·詹姆斯
and hundreds of acres to darryl james?
这太疯狂了
it's crazy.
她为什么要留给我们呢
why would she leave it to us?
她从不来我们的教堂
she never came to our church.
在麦克让你去见她之前
until mac sent you over there to see her,
你听说过她的名字吗
had you even ever heard her name?
你看 这一切都不清不楚
you see, it's all unclear,
我只想找出一个圣洁的办法解决这事
and i am trying to find a holy way through this,
你不想吗
aren't you?
你要跟我谈圣洁
you want to talk to me about holy?
请进
yes, come in.
抱歉打扰
hey, sorry to interrupt.
幸好你来了 你♥爸♥真幸运
your father's lucky that you did.
凯丽莎和温基
well, kerissa and winkie
很快就要离开去跟她爸妈住了
are going to be leaving soon to stay with her parents.
我希望我们能都下楼来
i was hoping we could all come downstairs
道个别 你懂的 装作正常点
and say goodbye, you know, make it a little normal.
下次娶个你爱的人专情点
marry someone you love next time and be faithful.
你就不用担心什么正不正常了
you won't have to worry so much about all this normalcy.
我们一会儿就下去
we'll be down in a moment.
好的
alright.
你能再约下♥体♥检吗
would you please reschedule the physical?
我还没说完呢
i wasn't finished.
说吧 请说完吧
oh, well, go ahead. please finish.
你想跟我谈圣洁
you want to talk to me about holiness?
先坦白你自己的罪孽吧
try confessing your own sins.
我犯过的每个错误
every mistake i made
都被人广播到了整个镇上
has been broadcast from a blimp all over this town.
你已经活在一个谎言中四十年了
you've lived a lie for 40 years.
而你现在依然如此
and you're still living it --
你还教那个孩子怎么生活
telling that boy how to live?!
把你的告诫留给自己听吧
keep your holy admonitions to yourself.
这是我见过最干净的文档了
these are the cleanest documents i have ever seen.
无可挑剔
impeccable.
你为什么这么说
why do you say it like that?
说什么
like what?
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表