剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
看样子房♥子归你了
looks like the house will be yours.
我从没想过要这个房♥子
i never wanted the house.
自始至终
all i wanted...
我想要的只是我今天得到的
all i wanted was what i got today.
真♥相♥而已
the truth.
现在我知道真♥相♥了
now that i got it,
我可以离开了
i can go.
哦对了 顺便一提
oh, uh, by the way...
谢谢你
thank you.
谢我什么
for what?
A.J.
a.j.
我想 你把诺亚的电♥话♥给他
i assume that you meant to mess with me
是为了戏弄我
by giving him noah's number.
是的
i did.
我只是想提醒你 总有人知道
i just wanted you to know that there's someone out there
你不比其他人好到哪里去
that knows that you ain't better than anybody else.
确切的说 你比别人更糟
worse, if you ask me.
像那样对待你的儿子
turn away your son like that.
我明白了 清清楚楚
message received, loud and clear.
很好
good.
但这也是一种祝福
but it was also a blessing.
怎么说呢
well...
你明白上帝可以利用任何人的吧
you know god can use anybody, right?
哪怕是像我这样自私丑陋的罪人
even a mean old sinner like me.
查莉蒂 你能等一下吗
charity, hey, can you hold up a sec?
谢谢
thanks.
怎么了
what's going on?
我可以约你明天见一面吗
you think maybe i can, you know, see you tomorrow?
干什么
what for?
想和你谈谈
just wanted to talk.
好吧
okay. um...
查莉蒂
charity...
你说得对
you're right.
我不该那样对你
you didn't deserve any of that from me.
我爱你
i love you.
菲尔
phil...
从来没人
no one,
连我儿子的父亲也没有
not even the father of my son,
像你那样伤透了我的心
has broken my heart the way that you have.
我再也不会将我的心交给你了
i would never trust you with it again.
感谢你刚刚所做的
thank you for what you did in there.
做得很好
that was good.
我知道了你心里还有善良
i knew there was good in you.
可是 不
but no.
绝不可能了
never.
谢谢你 弗兰克 我很感谢
thank you, frank. i appreciate it.
那是哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥ 鲍勃的丑闻传开了
that was cbs. bob's scandal's public.
他打算辞去和谐与希望公♥司♥代理人的职务
he's stepping down from agent h&h.
你感觉怎么样
how you feeling?
挺好的
pretty good, i guess.
我还是不敢相信
i still can't believe it.
可是
but --
还是
yeah.
谢谢你
thank you.
不用谢
you got it.
我们可以去我家
we can just go to my place.
索菲娅说她有事想和我谈谈
sophia said she needed to talk to me about something.
要不明天吧
maybe tomorrow?
我很期待
i look forward to it.
宝贝
honey?
妈妈
mom.
嘿 今天怎么样
hey, how's it going?
还行 教堂的事我还要消化一下
uh, good. way to go with the church.
谢谢你
oh, yeah. thank you.
那你现在打算做什么
so what are you gonna do now?
这就是你想跟我谈的吗
is that what you wanted to talk to me about?
不是
no.
我想说 我知道把这些照片发给但丁是不对的
i just wanted to say i know sending those pictures to dante
我再也不会做那样的蠢事了
was wrong, and i'll never do anything that stupid again,
行吗
okay?
什么照片
what pictures?
詹姆斯
james.
詹姆斯 我亲爱的
oh, james, my darling.
我们明天结婚吧
let's get married tomorrow.
好
yes.
别害羞
don't be coy.
我今早因为一些私人愚蠢的原因拒绝了
i just said no this morning for my own silly reasons.
可是很明显是时候了 我不会等到国旗纪念日(6月14)
but obviously, it's time. i am not waiting until flag day.
我想
i thought --
怎么了
what's the matter?
老天
oh, my god.
发生了什么 你能说话吗
something has happened. can you talk?
你不能说话了
you can't talk.
好吧 我马上打911
all right, i'm calling 911.
什么
what?
好吧 你想我怎么做
okay, what do you want me to do?
你想要什么
what do you want --
笔
pen.
笔 好 好 好
pen. okay, all right. all right.
我给你拿笔
i'm gonna get your pen.
稍等 亲爱的
one second, my darling.
我们会没事的
we're gonna get this all together.
好
yes.
我需要一辆救护车 马上
i need an ambulance right now
前往老比尔道14356号♥
to 14356 old bill road, please.
立刻
right now.
快点 谢谢了
hurry! thank you.
十分感谢
thank you so much.
给你
here it is.
好
all right.
我拿到笔了
here's a pen.
别告诉 你拿着笔 好
don't let -- you take the pen. yes.
你写下你想要的
and you write whatever you want.
该死 求求你
god, please.
格蕾丝
grace!
我愿意
"i do."
你什么 亲爱的
you do what, darling?
我愿意
"i do."
我也愿意 亲爱的
i do, too, my love.
我也愿意
i do, too.
詹姆斯
james.
不许你离开我
you stay right here with me.
我就在你身边 你听到我说话了吗
and i am right here with you. do you hear me?
我就在这 看着我 看着我
i'm right here. yes. look at me. look at me. yes.
我就在你身边 宝贝
i'm right here with you, baby.
詹姆斯
james.
詹姆斯 听着
james, listen.
我爱你
i love you.
我非常非常爱你
i love you so much.
哦不 不要 你在做什么
oh, god, no, not now. not now. what are you doing?
不
no! no.
詹姆斯 求你了
james, please!
听着 我爱
listen. i love...
詹姆斯
james.
救命
help!
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表