剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
让我能向您的方向转变
and i can grow to you.
是的 上帝 我可以说 拜托 请让我重生
yes, lord god and i can say, please, please make me new.
这就是我要说的 教会
and this is so i'm talking, church.
因为受难节教会 我们经历过了许多事
because calvary, we've been through a lot.
我们经历过了那么多事
we've been through so much.
我们祈求上帝助我们学会
and we're asking god to help us learn
足够爱我们的过去 这样才能放下
and love our past enough to let it go.
然后向前看
and move forward.
我希望向前看 上帝
i want to move forward, lord god.
转向未来
forward into the future.
说吧 上帝
and say, "jesus."
上帝
all: jesus.
- 上帝 - 上帝
-jesus. -jesus.
跟我一起说
say it with me.
让我重生
all: make me new.
- 妈妈 - 怎么了宝贝
hey, mom. yeah, baby?
我觉得你在这里的任务完成了
i think your work here is done.
现在 所有在场的人 教会成员或来访者
now, there's anyone out there, oh, calvary members or visitors
今天在场的 如果你想重生
out here today, if you want to be new,
如果你想重获上帝的爱与恩典
if you want the renewal of god's love and god's grace,
我希望你能跪下 把所有东西都留在这个圣坛上
i want you to come down and lay everything down on this altar,
所有阻碍你获得上帝新生之力的东西
anything that is keeping you from the newness of god,
所有阻止你产生新念头的东西
anything that is keeping you from that new idea,
所有阻止你
anything that is keeping you
成为那个最好的新自我的东西
from the best new you you can be.
就在这里 受难山教会
you see right here, calvary,
你们可以把那些留在这个圣坛上
you can lay it right down on this altar
让上帝使你重生
and let jesus make you new
就像一个新生儿一样
like a newborn baby.
哈利路亚
hallelujah.
谢谢您 上帝
thank you, jesus.
上帝 我今天太快乐了
oh, lord, i'm happy today!
我们将重获新生 没错
we gonna be new. yes.
感谢您 上帝
oh, thank you, jesus.
哈利路亚
hallelujah.
我们非常感激 上帝 哈利路亚
we're so grateful, jesus. hallelujah.
我们将重获新生
we're gonna be new again.
我们将重生
we're gonna be new.
是的
yes.
妈妈 你需要自己待会儿吗
mama? you need a minute?
哦 进来吧
oh, come in.
关上门
close the door.
你把教会拿回来了
you got the church back.
我无意中听到米斯蒂·威廉姆斯
i overheard misty williams
跟一些第一次来的客人说
talking to some first-time guests
你将在下周末布道
saying that you're gonna be preaching next sunday
之后每周末都有
and every sunday after that.
上帝恩典
with god's grace.
你做得太好了
and perfectly.
还有AJ
and a.j.
AJ得到了救赎
a.j. got saved.
是的
he did.
妈妈 没错
mama, he did.
他需要这份宁静
he needs that peace.
是的
he does.
我们都需要
we all do.
你有话要说
you have something to say.
是我该离开的时候了
it's time for me to go.
现在不行 格蕾丝
not now, grace.
- 我需要你留在这里 - 妈妈
i need you here. mama.
现在不行 你♥爸♥爸才刚走
not now, not with your father gone.
- 不 你得留下 - 妈妈
no, you need to stay. mama.
你发光的时候到了
it's your time.
也是我离开的时候了
and it's my time.
我们就相信他吧
let us trust him.
我是时候离开了
it's time for me to go.
- 回头见 - 好
-see you soon. -okay.
我也爱你 知道吗
i love you, too. alright?
几天后我会回来的
i'll be back in a few days, y'all.
你最好别回来 我去的时候
you better not be. i need my hype girl there
还要你接呢
when i touch down.
只是个面试而已
it's just an interview.
但这份工作你肯定会得到的
for a job you're gonna get.
现在 听着 帮我个忙
now, look, just do me a favor.
替我看好卓拉
keep an eye out for zora, for me.
如果我能得到那份工作的话
if i get the job.
你肯定会得到的
when you get it.
你帮我看好索菲亚 好吗
you keep an eye on sophia for me, okay?
嗯
mm.
她可比看上去野多了
she's wilder than she seems.
明白
you got it.
琪琪 上帝对你有特别的准备
gigi, god's gonna do something special with you.
新的事情 我有感觉
something new. i can feel it.
你是最好的姐姐
you're the best sister.
我爱你
i love you.
妈妈
mama.
不必多言
don't say it.
来吧
just come here.
谢谢
thank you.
为什么
for what?
在我宁静的田野中播撒了其它的色彩
sowing discord in the fields of my peace.
他们需要这个
they needed it.
现在我不舍得走了
now i don't want to go.
那就说明你该走了
and that's when you have to.
记得跟我们说说发生的事
you tell us what happens.
我会的 我会的
i will. i will.
好了 走吧
alright, go on.
上帝会照看好我们的 走吧
the lord's gonna take care of us. go.
您是格林雷夫牧师 对吗
you're pastor greenleaf, ain't you?
现在只是格蕾丝·格林雷夫了
it's just grace greenleaf now.
我希望这就是你想要的
i hope that's the way you want it.
我也希望
me too.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表