剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
主说 伸冤在我
"vengeance is mine," sayeth the lord.
听凭主怒
not mine.
这就是当我说上帝应许我
that's what i meant when i said
这一天会到来的时候
that god promised me this day would come,
我所说的意思 这一天格林雷夫家族
the day that a greenleaf
会被上帝感动 从而做出正确的事
would be moved by god to make things right.
但你怎么这么肯定是我父亲干的呢
but how can you be so sure it was my father?
巴锡总是说 我父亲死的
well, basie always said that daddy got a call
那天晚上接到过一个电♥话♥
the night he died.
主教叫他马上到教堂去
that bishop told him to come down to the church right away,
他就去了
and he did.
我是说 他怎么知道对方就是主教呢
i mean, how did he know was bishop, though.
也可能是麦克啊
it could have been mac.
难道巴锡亲自接电♥话♥了吗
did basie personally answer the phone?
我不知道
i don't know.
现在他死了 所以
and now he's dead, so...
好吧
all right. um...
你的父亲
your dad...
你能告诉我 他和洛丽塔·戴维斯
can you tell me about this relationship between him
是什么关系吗
and this loretta davis?
等等 这是怎么回事
wait, what's this all about?
现在 在我知道发生了什么之前
now, i'm not comfortable asking any more questions
我不想再问任何问题
until i know what's going on.
在我完全解释清楚之前
i've got to get some ducks in a row
我得把事情安排妥当
before i can fully explain.
我能之后再告诉你吗
can i just promise to get back to you soon?
你知道去哪能找到我
well, you know where to find me.
谢谢你抽时间见我们
thanks for your time.
喂
hello?
A.J.
a.j.?
哈罗德愿意来当大楼经理
so harold's willing to come on as building manager,
但他想知道你能给他提供什么样的健康计划
but he wants to know what health plan you're offering.
就目前来讲 永恒的生命吧
for now, eternal life.
好吧 那你告诉哈罗德
well, you tell harold that we will be taking care
我们很快就会处理好这件事
of that very soon,
他和维耶纳就没什么可担心的了
and he and vienne have nothing to worry about.
好
yeah.
我们有卡尔顿的消息吗
have we heard back from carlton?
有
yeah.
他在南卡那的一所新立的女子学校教书
he took a job teaching at that new girl's school in nonconnah,
但他说他为你们所有人祈祷
but he said he's praying for y'all.
他祝我们一切顺利
mm-hmm. and he wishes us the best.
谢谢他了
well, thank you.
但如果他不愿意帮忙 那就最好什么都别说
but if you won't do anything to help, be quiet.
我们可以回去找查莉蒂
well, we could go back and ask charity.
那个女孩很幸运 到头来我还让她住在家里
that girl is lucky i let her in the house at the end of the day.
不行
no.
那么谁来唱歌♥呢
so who are we gonna get to do music?
我可以
i could.
我没有受过正规的训练
i'm not classically trained,
但我不会走调 声音够洪亮
but i can carry a tune and press play,
说实话 在这样的教堂里
which, honestly, is all you're gonna need
你只需要这些
in a church like that.
我实话实说 毕竟就是一个酒吧
just being honest. it's a bar.
你被聘用了
you're hired.
阿门
amen.
雅各布·格林雷夫刚刚与我进行了一次非常有趣的对话
i just had a very interesting visit from jacob greenleaf.
给我回个电♥话♥
call me back.
给你
oh. there you go.
这是什么
oh, what's this?
我未来六个月对于音乐的建议
my music suggestions for the next six months.
- 还有其他事吗 - 你有时间聊个天吗
-anything else? -you have time to chat?
关于什么
about what?
与其和你闲聊 我还有很多事要忙
because between doing my job and yours, i'm kind of busy.
菲尔没告诉你欢迎会的事吗
did phil not tell you about the welcome?
我们想让你来负责
that we want you to do it?
那我该怎么做呢
and what was i supposed to make me do?
像训练有素的海豹那样吠叫吗
bark like a trained seal?
我想这至少会让你感到开心一点
oh, i thought it might make you agreeable at least.
我尽全力推荐你了 查莉蒂
i'm trying my best to make this work, charity.
你到底想聊些什么
what did you want to chat about?
你觉得这枚戒指怎么样
what did you think about this ring?
我知道这是他妈妈的
hmm? i know it was his mother's,
但你不觉得有点古板吗
but don't you think it's a little stodgy?
我觉得很完美
i thought it was perfect.
可能等我把它改到我的大小就好了
maybe once i get it sized.
谢了 只是想听听你的意见
thanks. just wanted your two cents.
你再跟我聊十分钟都行
well, you know, you can have ten.
我知道你想让我辞职 朱迪
i know you're trying to make me quit, judee,
但这是行不通的
and it's not going to work.
你听说过龟兔赛跑吗
have you ever heard of the tortoise and the hare?
别告诉我你是那只乌龟
don't tell me -- you're the tortoise.
不 我是怪兽哥斯拉
no, i'm godzilla.
重点在于上帝 我要用我的方式布道 教导
with the emphasis on god. and i'm gonna preach and teach
歌♥唱 为上帝服务 远远超过你和菲尔
and sing and serve my way right past you and phil.
我知道你有你♥爸♥爸当靠山 朱迪
yeah. i-i know you have your daddy, judee.
但我也是有爸爸的人了
but i got my mine.
而我的爸爸 他总是赢家
and my daddy, he always wins.
那你之后要做什么
so what are you gonna do for work?
我不知道 你呢
i don't know. what about you?
这是一个非常好的问题
that is a very good question.
我得先把情况弄清楚
i got to get some clarity about this situation first.
宝贝 你在这里做什么
baby, what are you doing here?
A.J.打电♥话♥来 他想和我谈谈
a.j. called, he wants to talk to me.
- 请不要生气 - 我没生气 我
-please don't be mad. -i'm not mad. i'm --
我是索菲亚·格林雷夫 来见A.J.·德拉杰
sophia greenleaf for a.j. delajae.
我来啦
hey, you.
终于能看见张能冲我笑的脸了
hey, finally, a friendly face.
如果你要哭 我就让他们把你踢出去
if you cry, am i have them kick you out
用电枪电你屁♥股♥
and taser your ass.
我把你的运动衫带来了
i brought you your sweatshirt.
谢了
thanks.
这也是为音乐准备的
and that's for the music, too.
你不用担心
yeah, no worries.
我可以抱抱你吗
can i give you a hug?
你今天要洗澡吗
you take a shower today?
要啊
yeah.
那就抱一个吧
then, yeah, i guess you can have one.
为什么我会是这个
so, why am i the lucky contestant
谁有机会看望A.J.的幸运儿
on the "who gets to see a.j. show"?
因为除非他们明天开始电击治疗或者
because unless they start electroshock tomorrow
把我转移到别的地方 否则我就要走了
or move me somewhere, i'm -- i'm leaving,
我想和我妹妹说再见
and i want to say good-bye to my sister.
你
you're --
你不能说再见 A.J.
you're not saying good-bye, a.j.,
除非你告诉我原因
not without telling me why.
你为什么要自杀
why did you try to kill yourself?
查莉蒂
charity.
朱迪说你帮了大忙
judee said you were incredibly helpful.
谢谢你这么做
thanks for doing that.
这是我该做的
i'm here to serve.
你不能再这样做了
you are not allowed to do that anymore.
抱歉 只是
i'm sorry, just...
怎么了
what?
我儿子在等我
my son is waiting for me.
你想说什么
what?
我希望有一天我们能像以前那样说话
i hope one day we can just talk like we used to.
就这样
that's all.
他创造了令人难以捉摸的奇迹
well, he performs wonders that cannot be fathomed,
无以计数的奇迹
miracles that cannot be counted,
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表