剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
无可挑剔 这是她的工作
"impeccable." it was her job.
我知道 但是她 你懂的
i know, but she, hmm, you know.
她总是戴着耳塞
she always had those earbuds in.
我不知道 就是好像她
i don't know. it just seemed like she was --
小心 你在暗中说的每句话
careful. everything you say in the darkness
都将曝于光天化日之下
shall be heard in the light of day.
你好 菲尔
hi, phil.
我们知道 你昨晚偷偷溜进来了
we know. you snuck in last night.
你来这里干什么 查莉蒂
what are you doing here, charity?
我带了个人来见你
i brought someone to see you.
你得把你的钥匙交出来
you need to hand over your keys.
这位是谁 你的新男朋友吗
who is this? your new boyfriend?
我是菲利普的父亲
i'm philip's father.
哦 我是他未婚妻
oh. i'm his fiancée.
你想要什么
what the hell do you want?
嘿 介意把这个留在这里吗
hey, um, mind if this stays here
这样下次他回来的时候这个就在这里了
so it'll be here next time he visits?
当然可以
of course.
忘了什么吗
forget something?
怎么了
what's the matter?
怎么了
what's the matter?
抱歉 我是说 当然
i'm sorry. i mean, obviously --
怎么了
yeah, what's the matter?
我只是站在这里 在想你是怎么说出我们的
i'm just standing here thinking about how you said "we."
我们 什么时候
"we"? when?
你和卓拉说起我们的时候
when you were talking to zora about us,
你一直在说 我们
you kept saying, "we,"
我就站在这里 想着这太悲哀了
and i was just standing here thinking about how sad it is
我们不得不分手 这样你才能
that we had to break up in order for you
最终成为我们初遇时我以为你会成为的那种丈夫
to finally become the husband i thought you'd be when we met.
也许遇到我是个错误
maybe meeting me was the problem.
如果我从未遇到过你
if i would have never met you,
我们就没有卓拉或温基让我能说我们了
we'd never have a zora or winkie for me to say "we" to.
这也许对他们更好
and that might have been better for them.
从来没出生过吗
to never have been born?
不是
no.
按这个标准 我们都应该待在天堂
by that measure, we should all have stayed in heaven
和天使们在一起
with the angels.
我们高兴我们相遇了 凯丽莎
i'm glad we met, kerissa.
你可以共同享有监护权
you can have shared custody.
鲍勃利用了她 菲利普 她利用了她自己
bob used her, philip. hell, she used herself.
不要犯同样的错误 孩子
don't make that same mistake, son.
至少今天不要
at least stop making it today.
他满嘴谎言 菲尔 满嘴谎言
none of that's true, phil. none of it.
这都是撒旦作祟
this is all just satan.
撒旦是谁我不认识
phil: i don't know who it is.
我只知道我将要怎么办
i just know what i'm going to do about it.
你要给谁打电♥话♥ 爸爸吗
who are you calling? daddy?
不 打给警♥察♥
no. i'm calling the police.
我相信你过去干的好事
i'm sure the statute of limitation has run out
大部分都过了法定追诉期 但是
on most of the things you did back in the day, but --
你敢报♥警♥试试看 你不许插手这事
-don't you dare do that. -you stay out of this.
这个人
this man is trying
他想帮你啊 菲尔
to help you, phil.
你怎么就不明白呢
why can't you see that?
查莉蒂 我都不知道他在说什么
charity, i don't know what he's talking about.
什么瞄准黑人的掠夺性贷款
predatory lending, targeting black folks.
说得像真的似的 爸爸爱黑人好吗
as if! daddy loves black people.
我只知道妈妈没日没夜地工作
all i remember is my mother working long hours
把他喂饱得满嘴流油
while he did the crossword
而他却安然自得地玩填字游戏
and bad-mouthed western civilization
天天痛骂西方文明
with a mouthful of food she paid for!
他不是来帮我的
he's not here to help me.
他是来毁掉他离家出走之后
no, he's here to piss all over the one thing
我唯一能依靠的东西的
i was able to count on when he walked out the door.
我再也不想看到你 尤塞夫
i don't want to ever see your face again, yusef.
我会为你祈祷的
i'm gonna pray for you.
大部分人说这话都是侮辱或者警告性质
most people say that as an insult or a warning,
但现在 我是实话实说
but right now, it's just a fact.
我会为你祈祷的
i'm gonna pray for you,
因为只有上帝能帮你了
'cause only god can help you now.
天哪 我真是等不及看到这栋楼塌掉了
boy, i cannot wait until this building comes down.
这些人活像是鸽子
they're like pigeons, these people.
挥之不去 吵死个人
they just keep coming back, making noise.
我爱你 小子
alright, love you, man.
所以
so...
抱一个吗
should we hug?
你想不想抱嘛
you want to hug?
- 卓拉 - 我知道 我知道
zora -- i know. i know.
你知道啥啊
what do you think you know?
什么都知道
everything. mm.
你可真是你父亲的亲生女儿
well, you are your father's daughter.
我爱你
i love you.
好了
okay.
我可以进房♥子吗
am i allowed in the house yet?
我有话要说
i have something to say.
这个季节伴随着全新的开始向我们走来
as we enter this season of new beginnings,
我们一定不能再让过去拖累我们
it's important we don't drag our past behind us.
你父亲让我清晰地明白了那个真理
your father helped me see that truth, afresh...
梅 我不是说你
mae, i did not mean for you--
今天下午 哦 我知道你什么意思
...this afternoon. oh, i know what you meant.
但我不会再被我的那个负担拖累了
but i won't be beaten with that stick of mine.
不论是你的还是我自己的
not by you or myself ever again.
妈妈 这一出是闹哪样啊
mama, what's this about?
你知道的
you actually know.
不是吧 你现在要跟我来这套吗
right now? you're gonna do this right now?
是的
yes.
为什么你们都站在这里
why are all y'all standing out here?
我错过了什么
what did i miss?
查莉蒂 别说话
well, charity, just be quiet,
一句话的片刻后 我们这辈子
and whole a lifetime of missed moment
错过的那些重要时刻 都会被抹去
is about to be erased after one sentence.
好吧 那 有啥新鲜事呢 妈妈
okay. what's the news, mama?
格蕾丝是我和莱昂纳尔·杰弗里斯
grace is the product of an affair
外遇生下来的
between lionel jeffries and myself.
格蕾丝已经知道有一阵子了
grace has known it for a while,
你父亲也一样 他坦然接受了
so has your father, for whom it changes nothing.
我们是家人
we are family.
七点半准时吃晚饭
dinner will be served at 7:30.
那可能是
that might be...
我们在那张餐桌上吃的最安静的一顿饭了
the quietest dinner that table has ever seen.
毕竟 还有什么好说的呢
i mean, what else is there to say?
你早知道她准备那么干吗
did you know she was gonna do that?
当然不啊 她说了才知道
oh, not until right before she did it.
那你们可知道 因为我背着凯丽莎出轨
i mean, if y'all knew what mama has put me through
妈妈给了我多大的苦头
because of me cheating on kerissa.
我长这么大她也让我吃过不少苦头啊
what about the hell she's put me through since i was born?
就好像我连出生都是错的一样
like it was my fault i existed?
就像是飞机坠毁
it's just a plane crash.
- 什么意思 - 我们的生活
what are you talking about? this.
就好像我们在这里出生
it's like we're born into it,
然后我们环顾四周 有一栋大房♥子 还有很多钱
and we look around, and there's this big house and money
我们想啊 这是我们成长的地方
and then we think, "well, this is where i come from,
所以我一定要优秀
so i'd better be good.
我要配得上这样的环境
i'd better live up to it,
一定要配得上那种 那种 那种完美的环境
to -- to that -- that -- that pretty perfect perfection."
但其实这一切只像是一次坠机一样
but it ain't nothing but a plane crash.
就好像我们爬出那架坠毁的飞机
it's like we crawled out of a plane that crashed
发现坠机是因为飞行员喝醉了
'cause the pilots were drunk.
是你喝醉了吧
you're drunk.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表