剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
妈妈
mama!
妈妈 等等 拜托了
mama, wait, please!
等一下
wait
怎么了呢 查莉蒂
what is it, charity?
你们告诉我该怎么做吧
just tell me what to do, both of you
做什么
about what?
咱们这辈子就这样了是吗
is this how it's gonna be for the rest of our lives,
你们俩一辈子都打算这么看我了是吗
the two of you just looking at me like this?
妈妈
mama
我本该一走了之
i should just move
我本该带着内森走的 朱迪现在要对付我
i should just take nathan and go because judee is at cavalry
而你们又这样
the two of you are here
这么多破事 我真的快撑不下去了
i can't take any more problems
查莉蒂 你姐姐刚从医院回来
charity, your sister just came from the hospital,
AJ不肯见她
and aj won't see her,
我也刚从费斯的墓前回来
and i am fresh from the grave of faith
你根本不懂得 什么叫真正的苦难
you don't know what real problems are
你在这干什么
what are you doing here?
看着温基睡觉
watching winkie while he naps
玛丽塞尔呢
where's maricel?
她去给内森洗澡了
oh, she's giving nathan a bath
格林雷夫家的父母简直太牛批了
you know, you greenleaf parents, you guys are really killing it,
你们打算什么时候告诉我
and when are you guys gonna tell me
到底发生了什么
what the hell is going on?
注意点你的言辞 你们要离婚了是吧
hey, watch your mouth! you're getting a divorce
承认吧 说出来吧
just say it admit it go ahead
你又出轨了
you're cheating again, hmm?
年轻人 别出言不逊
young lady, check that disrespectful tone
知道吗 谢谢你们告诉我
you know what? thanks for letting me know
谢谢了
thanks
你做错了事 不能让我
you're not gonna just let me take all the heat
背负所有骂名吧
for this when it's your fault?
是的没错 别忘了过去20年里
yes, i am, and might i direct your attention
都是我在给你收拾烂摊子
to the last 20 years of me wiping your creeping ass?
你不是得治风♥骚♥病吗
ha! while you take your slut meds
你的风♥骚♥病就没好过
your whole life is a slut med
什么意思啊
what's that even mean?
就是字面意思
exactly what it says
我现在就去告诉卓拉吧
you know, i'm just gonna tell zora right now
别逼我动用那份遗嘱
don't make me use that will!
凯丽莎 你连遗嘱是真是假都不知道
kerissa, you don't even know if the will is real,
更别说有什么意义或者能证明什么了
let alone what it means or what it proves!
那咱们等着瞧
well, then let's find out
把你的光荣事迹告诉卓拉 说你过去20年里
go tell zora your story, how you rubbed this woman's
是如何跟那个女人偷鸡摸狗的
face in the dirt for the last 20 years,
我犯了一个错 你就不依不饶了
and i made one mistake, and you can't forgive me
去告诉她啊
go on and tell her!
我会把遗嘱交给警♥察♥局去
i will march that will down to the police station,
看看要多久主教能接到电♥话♥
and we'll see how soon bishop gets a phone call
告诉她去啊
tell her!
去啊
go on!
是啊
yeah
我看你不敢吧
i didn't think so
妈妈
mama!
你看看
aw, see?
把你儿子吵醒你高兴了吧啊
you woke your son up you happy?
上帝创造出来的美好事物
boy, god has not made the fine thing
没有你不敢毁掉的是吧
that you won't ruin, has he?
妈妈
winkie: mama!
来了 宝贝
i'm coming, baby
你能把这个给AJ吗
can you give this to aj?
如果他能让我探望的话
if he'll ever let me see him
我应该试着把这个给他吗
should i go and try and give it to him?
可以 如果今天不行就明天
tomorrow, if today doesn't work, yeah
这里是什么
what's on it?
卓拉下载的一堆歌♥曲
just a bunch of songs from zora
你们又和好了
you guys are friendly again?
视情况而定吧
on a case-by-case basis
我会尽力的
i'll do my best
能和你说点事吗
can we talk for a minute?
就一会 拜托了
just for a minute, please
我正好要打个电♥话♥ 你们聊
i have a call i have to make anyway, so
什么事
what?
我不是来道歉的
i'm not here to apologize
好啊 因为我不会原谅你的
good, because i can't forgive you
我知道
i know
所以我才不是来道歉的
that's why i'm not here to apologize
我只想给你个东西
i just wanted to give you something
什么
what is it?
看看吧
look at it
如果是求我原谅你的东西
if this is some way of getting from me
你先看看行吗 格蕾丝
would you just read it, grace?
这是什么
what is this?
是我写给伊顿的诗
a poem i wrote to eden
当时医生说内森会好起来的
when the doctors told me that nathan would be all right
但她可能好不了 我 觉得离她好遥远
but that she might not be, i -- i felt so far away
所以写下了这首诗
i wrote that
我亲爱的孩子 我好想你 虽然我们素未谋面
"dear child of mine, i miss you, though we never really met
我有那么多话想告诉你 生怕自己
there's so much i want to tell you that i'm frightened
会忘记
i'll forget
我几乎没见过你的脸庞
i've barely seen your face
只在医生的显示屏上看过
it was just at the doctor's on a screen,
但我相信你一定很漂亮
but i'm sure that you were beautiful
- 就像青草必然是嫩绿 - 必然是嫩绿
- as sure as grass is green" - grass is green
都是显而易见的事
that's kind of obvious
我在呼唤着你 小宝贝
"and i'm calling to you, sweetheart,
只想告诉你 你是我的宝贝
just to let you know you're mine
我有多么迫不及待去爱你
and how i just can't wait to love you
趁时光还在 趁时光还在
while there's time, while there's time
请平安的回到妈妈身边
please come home safe to mama
- 趁时光还在 - 趁时光还在
- while there's time" - while there's time
你为何现在给我看这个
why are you giving this to me now?
因为
because
格蕾丝 我也失去过一个孩子
grace, i lost a child, too
我还没失去孩子呢 查莉蒂
i haven't lost a child, charity
没有 但我理解你的感受
no, but i know how you feel
不 你不懂
no, you don't
如果你理解 那你就知道我现在
if you did, then you would know that my main feeling
满心想的都是
right now is,
你怎么能把我儿子自杀未遂这件事说的如此轻描淡写
"how in the hell can you turn my son's attempted suicide around
然后还把自己说的可怜兮兮的
and make it all about you?"
你觉得写封信就能解决了吗
what kind of person thinks that is helpful?
你和妈妈就物以类聚吧
you and mama deserve each other
我打给了承包商
hey! i-i called a contractor
他们明天就来俱乐部
they'll be coming to the club tomorrow
给教堂翻修做评估
to give me an estimate on the renovation
你得到我妹妹的许可了吗
you got my sister's permission?
要许可干嘛
oh, who needs it?
詹姆斯 你确定要这样吗
james, are you sure about this?
就像我确定信主得救一样 梅 我在想
as sure as i am of salvation, and i was thinking, mae
既然有了神圣的地方
well, since we have this heavenly venue,
我们应该定下婚礼日期啊
we should set a date for the wedding
我们的婚礼吗
hmm? our wedding?
不能因为事情有变
well, just because things have taken a turn,
就拖延婚礼了吧
there's no reason to delay
也许还应该提前举♥行♥呢
might even be a reason to do it sooner
来嘛 定个日子吧
come on, let's set a date
詹姆斯 这事咱们已经说过了
james, we already talked about this
什么时候
when?
今天早上
earlier today
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表