剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
沙巴兹先生 我是格蕾丝·格林雷夫
mr. shabazz. grace greenleaf.
向你问好 我之前挂断你电♥话♥来着
as-salaam alaikum, sister. you're the one i hung up on.
没关系的
uh, it's all good.
我这可不是在道歉
i wasn't apologizing.
你还真是菲尔的父亲
and you really are phil's father.
我们准备好出发了吗
are we ready to go?
等等 你的这个记者朋友
wait, now, this reporter friend of yours,
他知道我不能被记录在案 对吧
now, he knows i'm not on the record, right?
我的意思是 我就是你所说的那种背景深厚的人
i mean, i'm what you call deep background.
我已经跟他解释过情况了
i've explained the situation, yeah.
那好
alright.
查莉蒂 干得好
hey, charity, nice work.
谢谢
thank you.
你怎么这么久才来
took you long enough.
你发短♥信♥的时候我正在洗澡
sorry. i was in the shower when you texted.
你要我帮你什么
mm-hmm. what do you need?
你还好吗
and are you okay with the whole --
你是说离婚的事吗 没事的 我好极了
uh, divorce thing? yeah, sure, never been better.
我刚刚在准备新学校的面试
i've just been working on my audition for the new school.
我需要用相机进行手动缩放
oh, i just needed a little surgical zoom help
我已经标记了要缩放的位置
with the camera, and i've marked where to zoom.
你要参加哪一年的面试
you're auditioning for what year?
今年的
this year.
听着 如果我父母不能在一起
look, if my parents can't keep it together,
我就不会留下来向他们证明我自己
i'm not gonna stay and prove myself to them.
如果说有什么人才
and if there was ever a talent
值得他们延长申请期限的话
worth extending their application deadlines,
那就是我了
it's mine.
你能帮我吗 这真是烦死我了
ugh! can you help me? this is severely frustrating.
当然
yeah, sure.
卓拉 你要飞去哪儿
wh-- zora, where are you flying?
你说什么
what do you mean?
你的航♥班♥都已经准备办理登机手续了吗
your flight is ready for check-in?
是啊 去纽约 新学校就在那儿
oh, yeah. new york. that's where the new school is.
那能让我摆脱跟离婚有关的事
and everything else that isn't totally divorced.
- 你什么时候去 - 明天晚上
when are you going? tomorrow night.
你也不会弄对吧 给我吧 我再试试
you can't get it either, right? come on, let me try.
那你打算住哪儿
so, where are you gonna stay?
还不确定
uh, i'm leaving that open.
等我过去感受感受再决定
i'll see how i feel when i get there, you know?
你确定你这不是
are you sure you're not
因为离婚而一时冲动吗
kind of freaking out about the divorce?
不是
no.
听着 离婚这件事
look, this divorce thing
让我明白了很多
has given me so much clarity, soph.
那是他们的生活 而这是我的生活
that is their life, this is mine.
准备好了 来拍吧
i'm ready for my close up.
就在他们偷了我所有的文件之前
from what i had been able to gather
我收集到的资料是这样的
right before they stole all my files is this --
鲍勃·惠特莫尔在80年代拥有一家
bob whitmore in the '80s owned a mortgage company
名为英德维借贷的抵押贷款公♥司♥
called edenveil lending.
任何能上网的人都知道这个
and anybody with an internet connection knows that,
你还知道什么
so what else you got?
那你还发现什么了
so what else you got?
他向那些需要现金的人出♥售♥二次房♥贷
he sold second mortgages to people who needed cash.
然后 如果他们还不上最后一♥期♥
then when they couldn't make the balloon payment,
基本上房♥子就是他的了
basically steal our houses.
没错 不过不止个人
yeah, not just folks, though.
我在县政♥府♥记录里找到的记录
well, all the loans i found on the county records
都是针对个人的
were to individuals.
是啊 不过是哪种个人呢
yeah, but what kind of individuals?
说实话 我是在我妈被抢后
well, to be honest, i'd just got my hands
才看到伊登维尔借贷公♥司♥的
on the escrow files of edenveil clients
客户第三方文件的
right when my room was robbed.
他们把我妈的删除了
and they deleted her copies.
是的
yeah.
所以你没发现里面的规律
so you never saw the pattern?
他们的目标到底是谁 沙巴兹先生
who are they targeting, mr. shabazz?
你以为呢 爱因斯坦
who do you think, einstein?
你觉得鲍勃·惠特莫尔为何要大费周章
why do you think bob whitmore is going out of his way
假装成为黑人教区的朋友
to look like a friend to the black church?
他们在针对贫穷的黑人家庭
they're targeting poor black families.
说对了
that's right.
菲尔的母亲
and phil's mother,
她就是主动送上门的友善的黑人女士
well, she was the friendly black lady who arrived at the door.
不是吧
no.
她说得好像伊登维尔
she made it sound like edenveil
就是黑人帮黑人付账单的公♥司♥
was black folks helping black folks pay their bills
实际上只是一个贪婪的白人
when it was really just one greedy white man
要榨干我们每一个人
bleeding everybody dry.
如果真像你们所说 他准备竞选参议员的话
if he plans on running for senate like y'all say,
怪不得他要把这事处理干净了
it's no wonder he wants this thing cleaned up.
菲尔知道这事儿吗
did phil know about any of this?
不知道 那时候他还是个孩子
no. no, this all happened when he was real little.
谢天谢地
oh, thank god.
尽管我很讨厌鲍勃·惠特莫尔
and as much as i hate me some bob whitmore,
可我从来不想让他知道他妈妈是那种人
i never wanted him to see his mama like that.
沙巴兹先生 他应该知道
mr. shabazz, he needs to know.
我们这么多年没说过话了
we've gone this many years without talking.
现在我也不会跟他说
i'm not starting now.
你确定
are you sure
不想把这事公之于众吗
you don't want to go on the record?
- 说出来会很有帮助的 - 是啊
it would really be helpful. -yeah.
跟你们说了 我现在不想惹上官司
i told you, my legal situation is such,
我只想躲在幕后
i'm just deep background.
不过要是你们能找个人公开支持
but if you can come up with one person on the record
我说的话
to back me up,
我会正面回应
i'll confirm.
- 沙巴兹先生 - 怎么
mr. shabazz. what?
拜托你
please.
只有我的话他是不会相信的
he won't believe it coming just from me.
拜托了
please.
好吧 好吧
alright. alright.
你们要在城里待多久
how much longer are you in town for?
一两天吧 我会保持联♥系♥的
eh, a day or two tops. i'll be in touch.
这些女士知道在哪里找我
these ladies know where to reach me.
她们总是锲而不舍
and they never give up.
格林雷夫家的人都这样
oh, well, that's the greenleaf way.
她可不是闹着玩的
she's not kidding.
好了 我先回家了
alright, i'll see you back at the house.
好的 准备好了吗
alright. ready?
那么 你打算去哪儿
so, where are you off to?
AJ要去看医生
oh, aj has a doctor's appointment.
诺亚说服他吃药了
noah got him to get on his meds.
这总算是个好事
well, that's good news anyway.
是啊 我知足了
yeah. i mean, i'll take what i can get.
嘿 格蕾丝
hey, grace.
还记得我去维加斯之前说的话吗
remember what i said before i left for vegas
关于未来的
about the future?
记得
oh. yeah.
等我们把这事儿解决了
well, once we get to the bottom of this,
我们再讨论那个未来
we'll talk about that future.
一言为定
deal?
一言为定
deal.
她就这么出现了
and then she just showed up.
我以为她还在墨西哥呢
i thought she was still in mexico.
我不知道她跟联邦调查局达成了协议
i didn't know she had made a deal with the fbi.
我什么都不知道
i knew nothing.
我说的是真的
i'm telling you the truth.
可是雅各布第一次找你之后
but you reached out to her
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表