剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
绿叶 前情提示
previously on "greenleaf"...
你要是帮我把它组装起来
if you help me put this together...
这车子就送你了
the car is yours.
我和达瑞斯在教堂拆除前
darius and i may have found a way to get h&h out
也许能想出让和谐与希望公♥司♥出局的办法
before the wrecking ball swings.
你参不参与
you in or not?
你想什么时候结婚
when you want to get married?
- 国旗日 - 一言为定
flag day. it's a date.
是我以前在小木屋住时的事
aaron: back when i lived in the cabin,
我当时看到了一本日志 看管人留在那的
i came across a journal that the caretaker left.
这个看管人是个白人吗
this caretaker was white?
是的 和戴维斯小姐一样
yeah, just like ms. davis.
我不知道你来这干嘛
i don't know what you're doing here,
但我会搞清楚的
but i'm gonna find out.
你剩的时间不多了
your days are numbered.
鲍勃·惠特莫尔在80年代拥有一家
bob whitmore, in the 80s, owned a mortgage company
名为英德维借贷的抵押贷款公♥司♥
called edenvale lending.
你觉得鲍勃·惠特莫尔为何要大费周章
why do you think bob whitmore was going out of his way
假装成为黑人教区的朋友
to look like a friend to the black church?
他们在针对贫穷的黑人家庭
they're targeting poor black families.
我在努力做正义之事
i am trying to do the right thing,
如果我能够看看到底是什么事
if i could somehow manage just to see what it is.
我没见过这个房♥子
haven't seen this house.
我现在更加坚信
i am convinced now more than ever
上帝想用它来做善事
that god wants to do something good with it.
除非你承认了你在我父亲的死中扮演的角色
until you admit the role you played in death of my father,
你做的一切都是徒劳
nothing you do will stand.
为何戴维斯太太把房♥子
why would mrs. davis give up her house
和几百英亩地送给达瑞尔·詹姆斯
and hundreds of acres to darryl james?
在麦克斯让你去见她之前
until max sent you over there to see it,
你听说过她的名字吗
had you even ever heard her name?
你是认真的
you were serious.
别插手
stay out of it.
请4472号♥车到证据实验室
woman: car 4472 to the evidence lab.
你迷幻药嗑嗨了时
so, this is the car you were driving
就是开的这辆车吗
when you were high on pcp, huh?
别忘了我也拒捕了
don't forget i also resisted arrest,
对他们一顿拳脚相加
went all kung-fu on them.
我真不敢相信这群人
i cannot believe these people.
费尔南多的事 那些谎话
fernando -- that lying...
我迫不及待等着水落石出
i can't wait till this all comes out.
好了
all righty.
谢谢你保我出来
thanks for bailing me out.
- 我会还你的 - 开什么玩笑
i'll pay you back. are you kidding?
因为调查这件事害得你都失业了
you are unemployed because you stuck with the story.
别管钱的事了
don't worry about it.
好了 开完会我再打给你
all right, i'll call you after this meeting.
你不回家吗
you're not going home?
你在拘留所呆了一整宿呢
you just spent the whole night in a holding cell.
我还没见过那个家族的人呢
i haven't sat with that family yet --
他们说要聊聊伊登维尔
the one that said they'd talk about edenvale.
你要来吗
you want to come?
我得去见亚伦
oh, i have to meet with aaron.
什么事啊
what about?
雅各布说
well, jacob said that
山城并购的时候
when city on a hill mergers and acquisitions
买♥♥下了他的地皮
bought his land,
他们没透漏自己是和谐希望的人
that they didn't disclose that they were h&h.
我想那样的话也许能申请禁令
i thought that might justify an injunction,
能阻止他们拆除教堂
something to keep them from tearing the church down,
至少能撑几天
at least for a few days, anyway.
他们还没开始吗
they haven't started already?
是在下午2点
that's at 2:00 p.m.
鲍勃搞得像当成剪彩仪式一样
bob's treating it like some big ribbon-cutting ceremony.
他的飞机现在还没降落呢
his plane hasn't even landed.
那咱们最好各自行动吧
then we'd better both get going.
阿门
amen.
祝你好运
good luck.
阿门
* amen
好的
* all right
阿门
* amen
阿门 阿门
* amen, amen
客房♥服务
room service.
你疯了吗
have you lost your mind?
我试着坚持呢
i was trying to hold on to it.
我觉得咱俩要么整天
i figured we could sit around and mope all day
对教堂感到忧心忡忡 要么就庆祝一下
about the church going down, or we could celebrate.
有什么好庆祝的呢 詹姆斯
oh, what is there to celebrate, james?
新的教堂 新的生活
new church, new life.
这是什么
what is that?
我知道你打算
now, i know it was your plan
等到国旗日那天再结婚
to wait till flag day to get married.
是的
yes.
但我觉得这枚完美的戒指
but i thought the right ring
可能会促使你把日期提前
might inspire you to push the date up.
是我想要的那枚吗
is that what i think it is?
是的
yes.
你在哪找到的
where did you find it?
在保险柜里
in the safety-deposit box.
我第一次给你的时候你就答应求婚了
now, you said yes the first time i gave it to you.
现在还算数吗
will that work again?
答应一下就行
uh, a simple yes will suffice.
点一下头
a nod.
或者说句 我愿意
or you could just say "i do,"
咱们就可以跳过所有的仪式了
and we could skip the ceremony altogether.
- 詹姆斯 - 叫詹姆斯可不算数
james. "james" wasn't an option.
詹姆斯 如果咱俩要结婚
james, if we're going to get married,
我希望咱们能意见一致
i want us to be of one accord.
如果你都不考虑一下
and as long as you refuse to even consider
如何应对塔拉 那样就会
how to handle tara and that -- that will --
你真的要提这件事吗
are you seriously bringing that up?
你看
look.
既然罗谢尔牵扯进来了
now that rochelle is involved,
你也知道她绝不会罢手的
and you know she won't let go of this,
不管我们愿不愿意 都得妥协
we have to compromise whether we want to or not.
我不会把我的新教堂
i won't plant this new church of mine
置于另一桩丑闻下
in the shadow of another scandal.
你想怎样呢
well, what would you suggest?
我想我们可以卖♥♥掉路北的地皮
i was thinking we could sell the land north of the road,
卖♥♥10英亩 把卖♥♥的钱送给她
10 acres, and gift her the money.
你是想给封口费吧
i think you're suggesting hush money.
不 不是的
no, i am not.
这么说可没道理 因为我可没做什么
which doesn't make sense because i've done nothing
想要让人封口的事
for anybody to keep quiet about.
我们得给塔拉拉点什么
we have to offer tara something.
不管我们对罗谢尔什么感觉 我们都必须这样做
regardless of how we feel about rochelle, we have to.
梅 这事我要说多少遍
mae, how many times do i have to say this?
什么都不能给塔拉
offering tara anything,
什么都别给 给了就像是我做错了似的
anything, is like admitting that i've done something wrong,
我什么都没错
which i didn't.
那样的话
then...
婚礼就等到国旗日再说吧
this will have to wait until flag day.
你真扫我兴
you are astounding.
但我不是拒绝啊 詹姆斯 我
but i wasn't saying no, james. i was --
我很清楚你想表达什么
i know exactly what you were saying.
你和妈聊过了吗
have you talked to mom yet?
你什么时候进来的
hey, when did you walk in here?
十秒钟之前吧
about 10 seconds ago.
我都没听见你来了
i didn't even hear you come in.
我知道 这是我的超能力
i know. it's, like, one of my superpowers.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表