剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
我不知道原来陪是这么有魔力的词呢
i didn't know "accompany" was the magic word.
我也是刚知道
i didn't know it was until just now.
嗯 应该是
yeah, but it might be.
看看我们
well, look at us.
看看我们
look at us.
谢谢你
thank you.
不客气
any time.
他们想让我在周日纪念一下你父亲
they want me to honor your father on sunday.
米斯蒂要把教堂还给你吗
misty's giving you the church back?
不 不是 他们只是想我去做一个关于你父亲的演讲
no, no. they just want me to speak about your father.
我希望我们能达成一致
and i want us all to have a united front.
不管你需要什么 我都会在你身边的
well, whatever you need, mom, i'm here.
我也是 如果你想让我
yeah, me too, if you want me to sing
- 唱赞歌♥的话 - 嗯
for daddy's service. yes.
爸爸做的一切都是为了我们
daddy did lay himself on the altar for us.
我知道他的灵魂会在那里
i know he'll be there in spirit
只是我们看不到他的笑容了
and we just won't have his smile
也听不到他在旁边的屋子里唱歌♥了
or him singing from some distant room
就像阳光射进地板上
like sunlight cutting across the floor.
现在只有我们和上帝在一起
it's just us and the lord now.
一切都会不一样了
jacob: yeah, it is gonna be different.
老爸是那种无论走到哪里都自带光环的那种人
pop kind of had this light that he took everywhere he went.
我想现在他把光留给我们了
guess that light lives within us now.
格蕾丝 你要一起吗
grace, are you on board?
琪琪
gigi?
妈妈跟你说话呢
mama's talking to you.
当然了 妈妈
yeah, mama, of course.
全力支持
full speed ahead.
真高兴你回来了 牧师
i'm so happy you're back, pastor.
我还没回来呢
well, i'm not back yet.
现在我只是在追悼仪式上演讲而已
for now i'm a guest speaker at a memorial
接下来就要看上帝的意思了
and we'll see what the lord does next.
早上好 早上好 梅女士
good morning. good morning, lady mae.
好
morning.
主教的事让我觉得很难过
i'm so sorry to hear about bishop.
卡琳 请帮我个忙 这周不要提到詹姆斯
karine, do me the kindness of not mentioning james this week.
我们这周日会一起纪念他
we will honor him on sunday richly.
在那之前 我的心就像是辆装满了炸♥药♥的卡车
until then, my heart is a truck load of nitroglycerin
而他的名字就是会让这辆卡车震颤的路障 你懂我说的吗
and his name is a bump in the road, understood?
当然
yes, ma'am.
到了
here it is.
我知道你到周日才做演讲
i know you're only speaking on sunday,
但是我想让你有个地方可以躲起来
but i wanted you to have a place to hide.
一旦你需要的话
you know, just in case you needed it.
我可以自己待会吗
may i have a moment, please?
我是不是不该把这些都搬进来
should i not have had it all moved in?
我以为你会
i-i thought that's how you'd --
卡琳 能让我自己待会吗
karine, may i please have a moment?
好的 抱歉 抱歉
yes. sorry. sorry.
是我不对
my bad.
- 把门关上 - 好的 夫人
and shut the door. yes, ma'am.
- 你节哀顺便 - 谢谢
i'm so sorry about your father. yeah, uh, thanks.
我们都很难过
we're all, uh, pretty bad.
我不禁感到 以前那些的闹剧
i can't help but feel that all the stress
造成的压力
created by all this drama
无形中促成了今天的局面
around the past somehow contributed to this.
- 谢谢 - 是中风发作是吗
thanks. it was a stroke, right?
对 急救医生说主要是脑血管意外造成的
yeah, the emt said it was a major cerebrovascular accident.
我好难过
that makes me feel terrible.
我不管什么因果
well, look, i don't know what caused what.
我们都没有怨恨
nobody's holding any grudges on our end.
反正就我所知是这样
to my knowledge, anyway.
谢谢 上帝保佑你
thank you. bless you.
我妈想让我问问你能不能
look, my mother wanted me to ask if you could, you know,
再给我们三个月时间
maybe give us maybe three months,
我们得处理我爸的后事
you know, deal with losing my father.
当然 没问题 必须的
of course. yeah, of course.
谢谢 我知道你能懂这种感觉
thank you. i knew you'd get it.
我其实吧
i actually was...
怎么了 说吧
what? go ahead.
你从一开始就对我坦诚相待 雅各布
when you were so upfront with me from the beginning, jacob.
我不会对你有所隐瞒的
well, i won't hold you to anything.
我们可以算是 扯平了吗
can we just -- can we just call it even?
- 真的吗 - 真的
s-seriously? yes.
我说的是连法律程序都不用走
and i'm not even talking in a justice way.
这不讲♥法♥律
there is no justice here.
只讲人道
there's just human beings.
我不能把你妈扔大街上
i can't throw your mother out of the house
或者赶她走
or let her leave.
我理解她现在的感受 理解你的心情
not when i know exactly how she feels, how you feel.
我做不到
i can't.
神没有应许赐福于你吗
yeah, but didn't god promise you a blessing?
有
he did.
但也许他想给我的赐福是其他的东西
but maybe the blessing he meant me to have was something else.
无论怎样 我都不会那么做的
so either way, i can't do it.
告诉你妈 随时都可以给我打电♥话♥
tell your mother that she can call me whenever she wants to.
我为她祈祷
and i'm sending all my prayers to her.
除此之外 告诉她我们之间的事了了
other than that, tell her we're good.
好了
there.
现在 存入索菲亚和AJ的
now, between this trust fund for sophia
信托基金中
and the other one for a.j.,
那笔钱我正式撒手了
that money is officially off my plate.
除了带来麻烦一无所是
it is nothing but trouble.
知道咱俩是同父异母
hey, i know it was strange
感觉怪怪的
finding out that we shared a father,
但我挺高兴有了个姐姐
but i like that i got a sister out of the deal.
这样很好
no, that part's been good.
钱只会把事情搞砸
money just screws things up.
怎么不接呢
what is that about?
就在爸去世之前 杂♥志♥社的这个女人打来的
right before daddy passed, this woman from 20/20 called.
她之前就想雇用我
the one who tried to hire me way back when.
- 给你份工作 - 差不多吧
to offer you a job. basically. yeah.
但如果这周末一切顺利的话
but if everything goes well this sunday,
你就能回到受难节教堂了是吧
then you'd be back at calvary, wouldn't you?
查莉蒂告诉我和凯文 你们会联手经营教堂
charity told kevin and me you'd all be associates.
我想留在这陪我的家人
i want to be here for my family.
但每次她联♥系♥我 我都不敢接电♥话♥
but every time she contacts me, i cannot take the call.
我没法拒绝她
i can't say no to her.
我不知道该怎么办
i don't know what to do.
我曾经也遇到过这样的情况
i've had a situation like this once.
给我点建议吧 拜托
advise me, please.
我花了很长时间想把自己掰直
for the longest time i tried to be straight.
我尽力了 但我还是同性恋
i tried so hard. but i couldn't stop being gay.
这让我很抓狂
drove me crazy.
有一天 我有个朋友说
one day, a friend of mine said,
你何不把这
"what do you get out of believing
当成一次选择呢
that this is a choice?"
你觉得我该去见她
you think i should go see her.
我怎么想不重要
who cares what i think?
你怎么想才重要
it barely matters what you think.
如果你拒绝不了 那就不拒绝
if you can't say no, then you won't.
如果你能拒绝 你就直说
if you can, you will.
你不能把不接电♥话♥
you'll never let not taking a call
当成答案了
be your answer.
我姐姐不是那种人
that's not my sister.
请进
come in.
我的儿子啊
oh, my prince.
这是你周末的布道吗 妈
is that your preaching for sunday, mom?
可不是嘛
you tell me.
告诉我书中的哪一节能恰如其分的
tell me what verse in that book does justice
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表