剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
但是 我觉得这个奇迹是不可能的了
but, yeah, i don't see that happening.
我们永远不会像原先一样了
not like we used to.
谢谢你帮我和塔拉牵线
thanks for hooking me up with tara.
没什么的
yeah, of course.
我希望你得到了你想要的一切
i -- i hope you got everything that you needed.
我有足够的勇气
well, i got enough to, you know,
去问主教问题了
ask bishop the right questions.
我们看看他是怎么说的
so we'll see what he says.
你想进来吗
do you want to come in?
我得去接温基
i got to pick up winkie.
不管怎么说 见到你还是很高兴的
well, it was nice seeing you anyways.
是啊
yes.
我也很高兴见到你
it's always nice to see you, too.
- 塔莎 - 你真的喜欢我吗
-tasha -- -did you really like me?
什么
huh?
我是说 我知道我们之间有感觉
i mean, i know we had our little thing,
只是我不还不清楚
and i -- i just didn't know.
你是真的喜欢我还是只是
did you really like me or was it just something --
不是的
no. i --
我是真的很喜欢你
i really liked you.
只是
you know, it's just...
一旦我和凯丽莎离完婚
look, once kerissa and i are done with this divorce,
我们或许可以重新了解一下彼此
maybe we can get to know each other again.
你们在办离婚吗
you're getting divorced?
我们再说吧
we'll talk.
好的
okay.
等等
wait, um...
这次咱们堂堂正正的相爱
let's do it right this time.
你人真好 雅各布·格林雷夫
you're such a good man, jacob greenleaf.
我尽力做好
i'm trying.
好吧
okay.
天啊 查莉蒂今天很激动啊
boy, charity was on fire today.
是吗 怎么会呢
yeah. how so?
基本上就是在说
oh, you know, basically just going on
她要如何鼓吹让咱俩都失业
about how she's going to preach us both out of a job.
我觉得挺好 她也是被逼急了
i think it's great, actually, that she's driven.
总比某些孤独的
better than some lonely heart
躲在办公室里哭的人要强
who hides in her office and cries.
- 朱迪 - 我很爱听讲道
-judee. -i'm excited to hear a preach.
她今天管自己叫哥斯拉
today she called herself godzilla,
我觉得还挺有创意的
and i thought, ooh, it's creative.
朱迪 咱们能开始祈祷吗 我很饿
judee, can we just pray? i'm hungry.
没问题
oh, sure.
对不起啦
sorry.
你来还是我来
you or me?
你来吧
you.
我想一下
coming right up.
亲爱的主 感谢您赐我们生计
dear heavenly father, thank you for the sustenance.
赐予我们口腹与精神的粮食
for our stomachs and our spirits.
感谢您给予我们爱
thank you for our love.
好的 好的
okay. okay.
不行 他连工作都还没有呢
well, no. he hasn't even -- he doesn't have a job yet.
甚至都没开始找呢
he hasn't even been looking for one.
我 我会再联♥系♥你的
let me, um -- i'm gonna have to call you back.
你为何不现在去组自己的董事会呢
why don't you go set up your board now.
你可以给妈妈看看那个杀手组合好吗
you can show mommy that killer combination, okay?
你律师的电♥话♥是吧
got your lawyer, i assume?
没错 是的
yes, it was, actually.
继续给她打过去
okay. well, go ahead and call her back.
告诉她交易结束了
let her know the deal's off,
因为我绝对要争抚养权
'cause i definitely want shared custody.
你还爸坐牢呢
and your father in jail?
知道吗
you know what?
他要么坐牢 要么不坐牢
he either belongs there or he doesn't.
无论怎样 我都会查清楚
either way, i'm about to find out.
这是什么话
what does that even mean?
雅各布
wh-- jacob.
AJ 你说的没有一点道理
a.j., none of what you're saying makes any sense.
你为什么非得走呢
why do you have to leave?
我跟你说过 我经历了这些
i told you with, what i've been through,
我不能和别人相处
i-i can't be with people.
我融入不了家庭 做不到
i can't be in a family. i can't.
怎么了
what happened?
有些事情是无法解决的
something there's no fixing.
兄弟
dude...
我无缘无故就失去了卵巢
i lost my ovaries for, like, no reason at all.
再也生不了孩子了
i'll never have kids.
大家都有难念的经
we all have shit that we're dealing with.
抱歉 你怎样我并不关心
sorry, your shit's got nothing on mine.
你有没有想过 和别人说说你内心深处的黑暗秘密
did it ever occur to you that telling someone
能让自己受一点吗
your deep, dark secret might make it better?
别说那种话
don't say it like that.
- 哪种话 - 那种狗血的话
-like how? -like it's so dramatic.
你这么小题大做还指望我怎么说
well, how am i supposed to say it when that's how you act?
是你打给我 说我是你妹妹
you called me. you say i'm your sister.
你想要个家 这我才来的
you want a family. well, i'm here.
如果再说些
and if you send me away
夸张的屁话 打发我走
one more time with some heroic bullshit,
说什么受不了说再见 把话都憋在心里这样
like you can't handle saying good-bye or keep it all in,
那我
then...
我们就到此为止了
i'm through with you.
我是认真的
i meant what i said.
我会跟你告别 不再管你了
i'll say good-bye. i'll let you go.
我会告诉妈妈别管你的事
i'll tell mom to stay out of it.
你想要怎样都行 但不能没有个答案
whatever you want, but not without an answer.
拜托了
please.
- 爸 - 嘿
-pa. -hey.
你这一天都上哪去了
where you been all day?
我已经习惯在家里看到你了
i've gotten so used to seeing you around the house.
没了你家里空空的
feels empty without you.
不得不去处理点事
had to take care of a few things.
你打算干什么吗
you are some kind of plan or something?
没有没有
no, no.
你妈让我周一去体♥检♥
your mother's making me get a physical monday.
这个机器 能监测你的脉搏
listen, this machine, it takes your pulse for you.
我想把惊吓降到最低
trying to keep the surprises to a minimum.
你有什么事吗
how can i help?
你能停一会吗
look, can you stop a second?
很乐意
gladly.
人们称其为锻炼是有原因的
you know, there's a reason they call it exercise.
为什么这么说
why's that?
因为毫无乐趣可言
because it isn't any fun.
你在想什么
so what's on your mind?
这个问题很难启齿 爸
this isn't an easy question to ask you, pop.
我需要你告诉我真♥相♥
all right? and i need you to tell me the truth.
无论真♥相♥如何 我都要知道
whatever it is, i need to know the truth.
好吧 问吧
all right. go ahead.
达瑞尔·詹姆斯死的那天晚上
did you call darryl james the night he died
你有给他打过电♥话♥ 叫他来教堂吗
and -- and tell him to come to the church?
你为何问这个
why are you asking me this?
你打没打过电♥话♥ 爸
did you make the call or not, pop?!
没有
no.
你确定吗 没打吗
are you sure? you're positive?
我确定 怎么了
i'm positive. what?
你为何问我这个问题
what the hell are you asking me this question?
你知道戴维斯太太
are you aware that mrs. davis
起初把这座房♥子留给达瑞尔·詹姆斯吗
originally left this house to darryl james?
她留给了我和你妈
she left it to me and your mother.
我手里现在就有遗嘱 我去拿给你
i have the will right inside. i'll get it right now.
爸 我看到那份遗嘱了 不用拿了
pop, i've seen that will. all right, it's okay.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表