剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
just admit it. you did.
是我说的 但她也拒绝我了
i did, and she said no.
是 但 如果她答应了
yeah, but if she'd said yes....
我们可不能让你总来
well, we can't have you second-guessing
挑战我们的一举一动 是吧
every move we make, can we?
你被开除了
you're fired.
你没权力开除我
you can't fire me.
为什么 因为我不是牧师吗
why? because i'm not a pastor?
我是鲍勃·惠特莫尔的女儿
i'm bob whitmore's daughter...
也即将成为第♥一♥夫♥人♥
...and soon-to-be first lady.
这世上唯一比我权力还要大的人 只有上帝
the only person with more power than me here is god.
你被开除了
fired.
朱迪刚刚炒了我
judee just fired me.
她跟我说了
she told me.
那你就这么让我被开除吗
and you're just gonna let it happen?
有没有什么只违反公德不违反法律的罪行
is there any crime against common decency
是你不让她做的
that you won't let her perpetrate?
她做的什么事是你不能接受你的
anything that she can do that you won't just accept?
你所做的事确实没有任何价值
what you did was unproductive.
就是跟康妮说几句话吗
talking to connie?
菲尔 从她出生我就认识她了
phil, i have known her since i was born.
我能在任何时间跟她讨论任何我想讨论的话题
i can talk to her whenever about whatever i want.
我和朱迪对明天的展示
both judee and i have made our feelings
都已经说的很清楚了
about the service tomorrow clear.
我们不能在管理教堂的时候还要每次都跟你
we can't run this church having to double back
谈话两三次来确保你真正地
every time we talk to make sure you're truly,
发狂地 深深地愿意去做
madly, deeply on board.
真正地 发狂地 深深地
"truly, madly, deeply"?
与电影《末了阴阳情》同名
那是朱迪最喜欢的电影
it's judee's favorite movie.
你想知道我最喜欢的电影是什么吗
you want to know what mine is?
那就是我今天编剧 执导
it's a little film that i am writing,
以及主演的小短剧
directing, and starring in today
名字叫 你没法炒我鱿鱼 我辞职
called "you can't fire my black ass. i quit."
查莉蒂 我跟朱迪说过了
charity, i spoke to judee,
她不会挤兑着你离开 所以
and she's not gonna press it, so...
那不如你把你的脸挤兑到
so why don't you press your face
她的小乳♥头♥中间
into those tiny little titties of hers
看看你能不能得到一些
and see if you can get anything
你几周前要的没够的东西吧
like what you couldn't enough of a couple weeks ago
因为你再也没有机会看到那些了
because you will never see these again...
或者这个
or this.
而且我告诉你 如果这个疯狂的奥利奥教堂
and, you know, if this crazy oreo church
你觉得你们俩能一起
you think you two are gonna sit on like a bicycle
让它撑过周二
built for two makes it past tuesday,
那我告诉你 不会的 我也保证你会收到我律师
which it won't, you can bet you'll be hearing from my lawyer
和女权运动组织的函件
and me too. timesup.com.
天呐 我多么希望你是我曾经以为你是的那个男人
god, how i wish you were the man i thought you were.
那个 我爱着的人
him, him i loved.
但现在这个人 我都恨不起来
but this person, i can't even hate.
就像是在打一块海绵
it'd be like hating a sponge.
就是那种被动的多孔的东西
just some passive, porous thing.
真是浪费时间
what a waste.
看样子你要走了
you look like you're leaving.
是吗 看来我应该好好伪装一下
do i? i have to hide that better.
我车上有些烧烤的东西
look, i picked up some barbecue.
有排骨 鸡肉 都是些好吃的
i got some ribs and chicken, hot links.
来吧 上车
come on. hop in.
你心情莫名地好嘛
you are in a strangely good mood.
嗯 是啊
ooh, i am.
AJ回来还好吗
how is a.j. settling in?
不好
he's not.
他在收拾东西
he's collecting his things.
要跟诺亚在一起
he's gonna stay with noah.
我现在懂了
now i understand.
我只是觉得
i just feel like...
听着 不要放任那些情绪
listen, don't indulge that feeling.
你都不知道我是什么情绪
you don't even know what it is.
你感觉像是你放手让孩子离开时打碎的一切
you feel like everything you broke when you let that child go
永远不能再重圆 永远不能
will never be put back together, not ever.
他不想留在这
he doesn't want to stay here.
而且每当我想起我在他生命中
and when i think about the role
不得不承担的角色
that i had to play in his life,
我就没办法去怨他
i cannot blame him, and
我真的很讨厌这种感觉
i hate that.
琪琪 你一个人没办法的
gigi, it's gonna take more than you.
他父亲在这了
his father's here.
是你挽救了他的生活
and you saved his life.
那就是你现在能做的所有了
that may be the extent of the work that you can do now.
剩下的就看天意吧
leave some room for god to move.
来吧 上车
and, come on. get in the car.
我饿了
i'm hungry.
我马上就过去
i'll be over in a minute.
你回来了
you came back.
别忘了这个
don't forget that.
20年了 你终于回家了
20 years, and you came home.
谁都没料到会这样
no one saw that coming.
西拉
selah.
但丁怎么样了
so, how'd it go with dante?
还好
fine.
你妈来过 见到我了
your mother came and saw me.
我知道
yeah, i know.
她接着就来找我了
she came for me next.
你有什么话要说吗
is there anything you want to say?
你真的说不出口吧
you really can't do it.
你只要说这话
here's all you have to say.
雅各布 承认吧
jacob, just say this,
然后我们就可以好好过日子
and we can keep this family together.
只要你说 凯丽莎很抱歉这段婚姻里
"kerissa, i'm so, so sorry that i left you
我让你这么孤单
so alone in this marriage
让你觉得为了有点感觉
that you felt the need to defile yourself
可以和别的男人苟且
with another man just to feel something.
不仅是感受到爱情 而是有感觉
not just to even feel love -- to feel something.
我很抱歉 我原谅你了 就像你原谅我一样
i'm sorry, and i forgive you, just like you've forgiven me
再糟也会原谅
100 times for worse.
对不起
i'm sorry."
好吧
okay.
我会撤销那份遗嘱 因为我现在知道
i'll lay off the will because i know now
梅知道我说的对
that mae knows that i'm right,
她会确保你做正确的事
and she will make sure that you do the right thing
因为你不知道该怎么做 但我们结束了
because you don't know how, but we're done.
我知道
i know.
让开
move.
不可能
not happening.
你想进去吗兄弟
uh-uh-uh! what you reaching for there, buddy?
别闹了
yo, quit playing.
别让我在这个美好的周六骂你啊 兄弟
oh, don't make me drop you on this good saturday, cuzzo.
抵抗是徒劳
resistance is futile.
留下来不好吗
why don't you just stay?
是啊
yeah.
谢谢你们
thank you.
谢什么
for what?
不知道你们都在这呢
hey, i didn't know all y'all were in here.
AJ 能跟你说句话吗
a.j., can i talk to you for a second?
趁你还没走聊一会
just for a second before you go?
好吧
yeah, i guess.
他要留下
he's staying.
没有 她俩闹呢
i'm not. they're just playing.
我知道 知道
i know. i know.
怎么了
what?
需要的东西都拿了吗
have you got everything you need?
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表