剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
那走吧 上班去
then go, then. go to work.
梅 等等
hey, mae, just a second here.
你就继续打着教堂的幌子
yeah, no, go on and debase yourself
贬低你自己
at that husk of a church.
努力取悦那油腻的黑人
dance in attendance on that greasy negro
和那白皮老女人吧
and that wrinkled-up white asparagus of a woman.
够了 梅
that's enough, mae!
只有上帝能这样吼我 詹姆斯
only god talks to me like that, james.
你等会就去体♥检♥
and you will be having a physical soon.
我们将任命你为副牧师
we will make you associate pastor.
老爸 我已经是副牧师了
daddy, i'm already associate pastor.
总而言之
mm-hmm. at a church that is,
那样的教堂 就是
for all intents and purposes,
量身定做的刑具
a tailor-made torture device.
查莉蒂 你难道没明白
charity, do you not see that it's just a matter of time
这两个人迟早会让你像保姆一样
before these two people have you rockin' their little
哄着他们的小宝宝入睡吗
cinnamon milk babies to sleep like a mammy.
你就不想过我心里已经有计划了吗
does it ever occur to you that i have a plan?
我很清楚这场仗有多难
that i am well aware how hard the road ahead is,
但我打算坚持打赢
but i intend to walk it and prevail?
我真的没想过吗
does it occur to me?
的确没想过
no.
那恕我敬谢不敏
the answer is thank you, but no.
她的脾气和你真像
you know, she's not that different from you.
你自己也清楚对吧
-ah! -you know that, don't you?
卡琳说给你约在了周一
karine got you an appointment on monday.
- 什么 - 上午八点 找亚当斯医生
-what? -dr. adams, 8:00 a.m.
真要体♥检♥啊
i need this?
就是去轧个马路
you're a little too fancy
你这穿得有点太花哨了
for crump boulevard, don't you think?
我没有黑色的休闲服
well, i got nothing black and casual,
但我现在只想穿黑色的
and black is all i wear now.
- 因为巴锡 - 巴锡走了
-oh, since basie. -yeah, since basie died.
形单影只这么多年
wow, after all these years of feeling like one,
我现在真成了寡妇了
i'm actually a widow now.
真是凑巧 我又恢复单身了
and it just so happens that i'm fine and black.
的确如此
well, you'll get no argument from me.
塔拉知道我们要来吗
does a tara know we're coming?
她很好奇
yeah. you know, she was very curious
格林雷夫家的人找她做什么
as to what a greenleaf wants with her.
你没告诉她吧
well, you didn't tell her, did you?
我只是说你想问问她爸爸的事
i just said that you had some questions about her daddy.
我和她一直都不亲
we've never really been that close.
她真的觉得是主教杀了她父亲吗
i mean, does she really think bishop killed her father?
我没听她直说过
i mean, i've never heard her say so.
等会就知道了
i guess we're about to find out.
所以我上报了所有
okay, so i reported all of the accounts
在阅后即焚上分享照片的账号♥
that were sharing the pictures on snapchat,
我搜索时没找到什么东西
and nothing's coming up when i search for them,
看起来你应该没事
so looks like you're good.
多谢你的帮忙
thanks for your help. mm-hmm.
- 这些是妮基的吗 - 大部分是 怎么了
-are these nikki's? -mostly, why?
住手 大部分是她的 可也有我的呀
uh, stop. "mostly" means so are mine.
能不能住手 索菲娅
can you stop? sophia?
我们走
let's go.
嘿 你乱扔我东西干什么
yo, what the hell are you doing with my stuff?
- 搞毛啊 - 我要把它们扔垃圾桶
-what the hell? -i'm dumping it in the trash
你和这些垃圾该去的地方 来阻止我呀
where it and you belong. come stop me.
天呐 我要跟你说多少次了
zee, how many times i gotta tell you to leave
这种野人就该栓在院子里 那里才是他们该待的地方
wild animals chained up in the yard where they belong.
这里是文明社会
this is civilization.
你把但丁手♥机♥里我的照片发出去
you posted those pictures of me off dante's phone.
好文明呀
real civilized.
我不知道你在说什么
mm. i don't know what you're talking about.
你要是有点儿常识 就该知道
and if you had any sense you wouldn't have left
照那种照片不该露脸的
your face in the pics to begin with.
看起来就像是业余的陪客
looking like amateur hotels.
- 好了 住手 - 没事 让她放马过来
-okay, stop. stop. -no, let her come. that's okay.
我一直在等这一刻呢
i've been waiting for this.
你真是个极品 在你那大脸盘子上
you're an ugly person, and the nine pounds
画再厚的妆
of makeup you wear on the dinner plate
也遮不住你的丑陋
will never hide that.
亲爱的 你生气只是因为你被整了
honey, you're just mad because you got got.
- 口气不错啊 - 是啊 你喜欢吗
-nice breath. -yeah. you like that?
我来这里之前
i actually put something in it
吃了点东西 好让你知道
before i came over just so you know
你以后再也尝不到它的味道了
exactly what you'll never taste again.
- 你好恶心 - 至少我可以生娃
-you're disgusting. -at least i can have babies.
你们俩 住手
-okay, you guys, stop. -
- 不要 - 妮基 你快出去
no! stop! okay, nikki, you need to get out!
别闹了 出去
stop! get out!
她整了你那么多次
she's shown her ass to you 82 times,
你却要赶我走
and i'm the one that has to leave.
你现在真是虚伪
you fake as hell right now.
- 好了 - 给我马上消失
-okay, all right. -get the hell out of my face.
好了 住手
all right. stop!
- 你最好看好她 - 出去 出去
-you better hose her. -get out. get out.
- 看好她 - 出去出去
-hose her. -get out! get out.
别再回来了
and don't come back.
我发誓我什么都没说
i swear i didn't say anything.
随便啦
whatever.
诺亚
mae: noah!
我们好想你呀
oh, how we have missed you.
快过来抱抱
you've got to give me a hug.
你好 孩子
hello, son.
你好
hey.
医院那边情况怎么样
how'd it go at the hospital?
老样子 没什么新鲜的
same old, same old. nothing.
要不下一次 你让我跟你一起去
well, maybe next time, you let me come along?
不知道那样有没有用 不过 也许可以一试
i don't know if it would help, but, yeah, maybe.
天呐 你现在是一年比一年
goodness. now, are you becoming more handsome
更帅气了
with every passing year?
格蕾丝 你不觉得吗
grace, don't you think so?
妈妈
mama.
你觉得怎么样
what -- what do you think?
妈妈 考虑到现在的情况
you know, mom, i wasn't foremost in my thoughts
- 我没考虑过那个问题 - 当然了
given the circumstances. of course not.
不过你看他 简直像是电影明星
but look at him. he's like a movie star.
你母亲对整件事什么反应
james: how is your mother taking all this?
实际上挺好的
noah: great, actually.
她只想见见她的孙子
she just wants to meet her grandson.
太好了
well, that's good.
当人们对未知的生活态度开明时
it is so helpful when people remain open
这样太好了 她真是好样的
to the unfolding of life. good for her.
格蕾丝 你不跟我们喝一杯吗
grace, won't you join us?
好吧
well...
查莉蒂
charity.
嘿
hey.
有什么事吗 神父
what can i do for you, pastor?
马上就是周日了
well, sunday's coming.
是我们在这栋房♥子里的最后一天
it's the last day in this building,
但对我们来说是第一天
but the first day for us.
朱迪和我希望 人们听到的第一个声音来自于你
and judee and i want the first voice anyone hears to be yours.
你们俩想让我传道
you two want me to preach?
不是 我们想让你致欢迎辞
no. we -- we want you to do the welcome.
只是做开场白
-oh. -just to get the ball rolling.
感觉应该让朱迪致欢迎辞
well, it feels like judee should do the welcome.
毕竟她要当第一女士
she is going to be first lady after all.
我是个传道者
i'm a preacher.
会让你传道的 查莉蒂
and you will preach, charity.
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表