剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
- 谢谢你 亲爱的 - 喝吧
- thank you, sweetie. - drink it.
谢谢你 妈妈刚好渴了
thank you. mama's thirsty.
还要吗
more?
我不渴了 你喝吧
i'm good. you drink up.
- 你结婚了吗 - 给你
- you married? - here.
你看到戒指了吗
do you see a ring?
恐怕没有
guess not.
她 她是不是
is, uh... is she...
你的孩子吗
yours?
我不会留着你的孩子的
i wouldn't have kept yours.
好吧 还是谢谢了
well... thanks anyway.
他在联合会的那个地方
he kept a storage locker
有一个储物仓库
at that place over on union.
我没有钥匙 我之前也没去过那
i don't have a key and i've never gone there.
一来是因为那不是我的东西
a -- it's not my stuff.
二来 我很害怕 不知道会发现什么
b -- i'm too scared to see what i'd find.
但你可能会想看看
but you might want to check it out.
谢谢
thanks.
怎么了
what?
我们这样的结局
the way things ended with us...
和最初相遇时我的设想真是天壤之别
it was nothing like i wanted it to be when we met.
是我做得不对
i screwed up.
也许不能全怪你
maybe it wasn't all up to you.
不管怎么样 我对不起你
either way, i'm sorry.
嗯 我也对不起你
yeah. me, too.
你在这干什么呀
what you doing over here?
要给妈妈做顿大餐吗
are you making a big meal for mama?
有时间吗
got a sec?
嗯
yeah.
应该有吧
i guess.
希望妈妈不会听到你这声音
hope mama doesn't hear that.
球扔的不错啊
pretty good at that.
我练了很久了
i had a lot of practice.
你不会继续回去坐牢的
you're not going back to jail.
嗯 我知道
yeah, i know.
那还有什么问题
then what's the problem?
上帝给了你一条生路
god is giving you a way out of this.
- 难道你会不接受吗 - 不接受
- can you not accept that? - no.
- 为什么 - 因为这不是真的
- why not? - because it isn't real.
是我♥干♥的
i did it.
我们都知道那就是我♥干♥的
we both know i did it,
他们发现是我的时候
and when they figure out i did it
已经结案了
the case is closed.
我今天去见了一个朋友
i went to go see a friend of mine today,
他帮我联♥系♥了检察官办公室
who hooked me up with the d.a.'s office.
没人知道这个孩子是谁 是谁被杀害了
no one knows who this kid is who got killed,
但他们都很确信他是
but they are solidly convinced that he...
你知道的
you know.
所以无论还有什么理由
so, for whatever reason...
这都已经结束了
it's over.
那你觉得我们今晚有可能作为一家人出去吗
so, you think maybe we can go out tonight as a family?
你 我还有索菲亚
you, me, and sophia?
出去做什么 开聚会吗
and do what? party?
差不多算是吧
a little. yeah.
你自♥由♥了
you're free.
这个家伙付出了代价
and this guy paid the price.
我知道
i know.
听着 a.j. 我只是想开导开导你 好吗
look, a.j., i'm just trying to break through to you, okay?
我知道我说话总是不合时宜
and i know i don't always say the right thing.
但你现在自♥由♥了
but you are free.
我总不能对此也装出一副不开心的样子吧
i can't pretend i'm not incredibly happy about that.
好
okay.
我们出去吧
let's go out.
真的吗
yeah?
好了 我跟索菲亚说的时候会告诉你的
alright, i'll let you know when i talk to sophia.
嗯 会很有意思的
okay. it'll be fun.
很有意思 你听到没
it's fun, you hear me?
康妮从来没向任何人表示过
connie never indicated to anybody
他们打算拆除这栋建筑
that they were planning on tearing down the building
然后重新建造
and starting over.
要是她提前说了 我永远也不会
if she had, i never would have voted for
投票给董事会那些和谐与希望的律师的
all these h&h pastors on the board.
现在 解释一下为什么格蕾丝建议我给他们投票
now, why did grace advise me to vote for that?
她只是想保持和平的关系 克拉拉
she was only trying to keep the peace, clara,
然后梅和我一直在幕后处理
while mae and i were working behind the scenes.
但这没什么用啊 我
well, it didn't work. i --
我才不会去一个体育馆做礼拜
and i'm not going to church in a gym.
你也不该去
nor should you.
总之那个体育馆就不行 有这个人领导就不该去
not that gym, anyway. not with this leadership.
我现在确实认识了几个很优秀的白人
now, i know some wonderful white folks,
但可不是那些惠特莫尔家的人
but these whitmores are not them.
我们现在怎么办 主教
what are we gonna do, bishop?
我们可不能让这种事发生
we can't let this happen.
我们要把我们的教堂夺回来
we've got to take our church back.
我知道该怎么办
i know what to do.
但首先
but first...
我们还是先和上帝交流一下吧 好吗
let us talk to god, shall we?
给他个机会一块讨论吧
give him a chance to weigh in?
至高的上帝啊 我们今天带着忧虑来到您的面前
heavenly father, we come to you this day with concerns,
只有您能为我们解惑
concerns that only you can answer.
请赐予我们您的意志吧 上帝
let us accept thy will, lord.
1058号♥ 是这个
1058. this is it.
这是合同上应付的款项
this is what's owed on the contract.
两年了
two years.
在你收拾东西之前要先把那个钱付了
i'm gonna need that paid before you pack out.
嗯 当然了
uh, yeah, of course.
给我再续签6个月吧
um, sign me up for another six months.
好的
you got it.
7:45 三个人
mm-hmm. 7:45, for three.
格蕾丝·格林雷夫
grace greenleaf.
不是 我不再是牧师了
no, i'm no longer the pastor,
不过是的 那是我本人
but yeah, that's me.
你
you --
我跟你说 我有另一个电♥话♥打进来了
you know, i have a call on the other line.
你能不能等一下
can you hold on just one second?
谢谢
thank you.
达瑞斯 出什么事了
darius? what's going on?
我刚刚给鲍勃·惠特莫尔做了一个采访
i just did an interview with bob whitmore.
你有空听些不明来源的信息吗
you available for a little unattributed confirmation?
嗯 你说吧
sure. go.
可以 但我更希望能够当面说
yeah, i'd rather do it in person.
为什么 怎么了吗
why? what's going on?
格蕾丝 我知道他们为什么来了
grace, i know why they're here.
鲍勃 和谐与希望公♥司♥
bob. h&h.
我知道他们为什么来
i know why they're here.
- 嘿 - 嘿 宝贝
- hey. - hey, baby.
怎么了
what's wrong?
她在这干什么
what is she doing here?
你让我把事情查清楚
you told me to figure it out.
这就是我们正在做的事情
so, that's what we're trying to do.
你们要复合了吗
are you getting back together?
我 你知道
i -- you know, uh...
不 不会的 我们不会
no. no, we aren't --
不会复合了
we are not getting back together.
不会的
we're not.
这你可说不准
you don't know that.
承认吧 你说不准
just admit it. you don't.
我只知道今天可能还说不准
i know it's not gonna get figured out today.
但我深信不疑
i know that much.
我能 能不能在她走了之后
can i -- can i just please call you
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表