剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表
你就跟她联♥系♥了
after jacob came to visit you the first time.
如果这不是你的计划 泰拉 那你干嘛要
if that wasn't your plan, tara, why would you even do --
格林雷夫女士 我妹妹很善变
miss greenleaf, my sister is volatile.
尤其涉及到主教和你的家人时
especially when it comes to the bishop and your family.
如果她发现我们背地里做交易
if she ever found out that overtures were being made
而我没告诉她的话
and i didn't tell her...
她还是我妹妹
she's still my sister.
这里还是我的家
and this is still my house.
不要误会 泰拉
make no mistake about it, tara --
我在努力做正义之事
i am trying to do the right thing,
如果我能够看看到底是什么事
if i could somehow manage just to see what it is.
格林雷夫女士
miss greenleaf,
看到这个房♥子
having seen this house,
我现在更加坚信
i am convinced now more than ever
上帝想用它来做善事
that god wants to do something good with it.
可是如果
but if we...
我们不能和平解决问题的话
if can't reach that answer peacefully...
可能这就不是解决之道
then maybe it's not the answer.
如果事情真到了那个地步 你觉得
but do you think rochelle would settle for that
罗谢尔会接受吗
if that's what it came to?
我看她是不会放弃这里的
oh, i don't see her ever letting this go.
是啊 你
yeah, you --
你可能说对了
you might be right about that.
这个
now, that,
我期望的就是这样明确的答案
that is an answer the clarity of which i can appreciate.
我让玛丽塞尔等你们回来时
uh, i asked maricel to let me know
告诉我一声
when you guys got back.
你们有空吗
do you have a second?
当然 索菲亚 什么事
sure, sophia. what's up?
要我们帮你什么
what can we do for you?
不是我的事
it's not me.
是卓拉
it's zora.
好了 给你
alright, there you go.
我们有多少时间来把这些全部整理规范
and how long do we have to get all these things up to code?
随便多久都可以
well, you can take as long as you want.
只要你准备就绪后 愿意让人
you're just going to have folks in here worshipping
- 来这里 - 来这里祈祷
until everything's up -- woman: until everything's true.
按以前的老规矩
in the old fashioned sense.
正是 我们只想保证大家的安全
exactly. we just want folks safe.
好的 我们
yes, we'll, uh...
我们马上开始
we'll get right on it.
好的 弄好了给我个电♥话♥
okay, well, give me a call when it's done.
主教
mm. bishop.
女士
ma'am.
你想干什么 罗谢尔
what do you want, rochelle?
听泰拉说 你和我要在这里
i heard from tara that you and me
新建一座教堂
are starting a new church here.
你知道这是个旧酒吧 对吧
you do know this is an old bar, right?
我们知道
we do, yes.
那要花多少工夫啊
gonna take a lot of work.
把这地方连同我一起烧了更简单
might be easier to just burn the place down with me in it.
这就是老格林雷夫家的手段 不是吗
it is the old greenleaf way, isn't it?
你什么时候才能想通
when are you gonna get it through your head
- 我跟那事没 - 你什么时候
that i have nothing-- when are you gonna get it
才能想明白 你得说出实情
through your heart that you need to tell the truth?
上帝知道了 祂无所不知
god knows it. he knows.
所以祂才让雅各布告诉泰拉遗嘱的事
which is why he told jacob to tell tara about the will,
所以祂才叫梅放弃那个房♥子
which is why he told mae to give us the house.
你的谎言太可悲了 詹姆斯
your lies are grieving the spirit, james.
你得说出实情
you need to tell the truth.
我跟那场火灾没关系
i had nothing to do with that fire.
为什么事情对你那么不顺
well, why are things going so badly for you
而对我这么有利呢
and so well for me?
胜利就是圣恩的证明
success is the evidence of holy favor,
而你很缺乏圣恩啊
and you look highly out of favor.
主教 你被教堂赶了出来
oh bishop, getting tossed out of your church,
被赶出自己的房♥子
evicted from your house,
来一个破酒吧建教堂
building a church in a stinky bar.
你是否该扪心自问
you've got to ask yourself,
甚至是怀疑
or even wonder,
这该是圣人生活的样子吗
is this what a saint's life looks like?
出去
get out.
我马上走
oh, i'm leaving.
上帝知道 一个人跟你这种人
lord knows i don't feel safe alone
在一起不安全
with the likes of you.
主教 要知道
but bishop, beware.
除非你承认了你在我父亲的死中
until you admit the role you played
扮演的角色
in the death of my father,
你做的一切都是徒劳
nothing you do will stand.
我是说一切
and i mean nothing.
罗谢尔 一直拖累着你的这种幻觉
when is it gonna end, rochelle,
什么时候才是个头
this delusion that you're laboring under?
你病了 去看医生吧
you're sick. you need help.
怎么
what?
巴锡当时有机会真应该杀了你
basie should have killed you when he had the chance.
那个 我在小屋找到了那本书
oh, so, i found that book in the cabin,
就是你给我说的那本
the one that you were telling me about.
不管谁是戴维斯女士的照看人
and whoever mrs. davis' caretaker was,
他肯定对那个不停来往的黑人印象深刻
he certainly was fixated on that negro's comings and goings.
没错
yeah, i know, right?
就算他还活着 如果不亲自跟他谈
and without really speaking to him, if he's even alive,
也没法证明那个黑人就是达瑞尔·詹姆斯
there's no way of knowing if that negro was darryl james.
就算是他 他干嘛要去那里呢
and if it was, why was he even there?
我可以四处打听一下
you know, i can ask the neighbors,
也许能打听到他的姓名 可能有帮助
maybe get the guy's name, if that will help.
拜托了
oh, please.
我可不想看到我父母因为某个
i would hate to see my parents give the house away
天大的误会而把房♥子拱手相让
in the name of some giant misconception, you know?
我一会儿就去打听
i'll get on it right after this.
好的
yeah.
你怎么说服AJ去看医生的
how did you get aj to say yes to seeing this doctor?
我还以为 等他一回家肯定会把
i thought for sure he would throw that number in the trash
医生的号♥码扔垃圾桶呢 结果
right when he got home, but --
谁知道呢
who knows why.
我想 主教的那个提议
and i think the offer that the bishop made --
对了 那辆车
oh, right. the car.
对 让他印象深刻
yeah, that made an impression.
昨晚 他还给我妈看网上的
i mean, he was showing my mom pictures
跑车图片呢
of gtos online last night.
他在城里找到一个地方可以出租地盘和工具
he found a place in town that rents space, tools.
我就问了他一下 他就答应了
i just asked him, and he said "yes."
这是好事 对吧
and that's good, right?
当然 我是说 这是最合适的 你是他爸爸
of course. i mean, it's ideal. you're his father.
只是
i just --
什么
what?
没什么
nothing.
我只是很高兴他就要接受治疗了
i'm just glad he's getting treated.
这是最好的结果
it's all for the best.
看看你俩 我看出来了
ooh, look at you two! i could see it.
你看出什么了
you see what?
我是怎么出生的
how i happened.
你懂的 你们两个 我
you know, you two, me.
好了
okay.
怎么样
how did it go?
他们让我吃这个新药 迪瓦多
they got me on this new stuff, devado.
每次只要吃一片
you only got to take one pill.
简单多了
it's, like, much simpler.
我很高兴问题解决了
oh, i'm glad it all worked out.
他们说是在一楼的药方拿的药
they say they got it in the pharmacy on the first floor,
但我没有医保 所以
but i don't have insurance, so --
剧集 | 绿叶(2016) | 导航列表