剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No, no, no, totally. I will get out of your hair.
我能理解 我会马上走的
I just wanted to give you a little opening night present.
我只是想给你个小小的首演礼物
What?
什么
It's nothing. Really, it's nothing.
没什么 真的没什么
You'll see.
你等下看
Thank you.
谢谢
It's, um-- well, you'll see.
是个...你看吧
It belonged to James Taylor. It's his pick.
这是詹姆斯·泰勒的 是他的吉他拨片
Are you fucking kidding me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
I just-- I know that he's a hero of yours,
我知道他是你的偶像
both in his music and also
不单单是他的音乐
in the honest way that he lives his life.
还有他对自己生活的态度
Thank you. Thank you. So break a leg.
谢谢 演出成功
Okay.
好的
I'm gonna--
我要...
I'm gonna go.
我要走了
Uh, break a leg. I'll see you after.
演出成功 等下见
Thank you. I will see you after. Okay.
谢谢 等下见 好的
What are you so cheerful about?
你在高兴什么
'Cause it does not look like it went that well with Shoshanna.
你跟索珊娜的事情可没那么顺利啊
No, no, it's fine. We worked it out.
不不 没事的 我们能解决好的
It'll be fine. Um...
会好的
Desi kissed me.
德西吻了我
Are you fucking serious? I'm dead serious.
你说真的吗 真的
Marnie, that's another person with a girlfriend.
玛妮 这又是一个有女朋友的男人
He kissed me Ladies and gentlemen...
他吻了我 女士们先生们
welcome to the Belasco Theatre. Guys, shh, shh.
欢迎来到贝拉斯科剧院 亲们 安静
Please remember that the use of photography
请注意剧院内禁止使用
and any recording device is strictly prohibited.
任何摄影摄像设备
And please silence all cell phones.
请把手♥机♥调至静音
Thank you. You guys, silence your phones.
谢谢 亲们 把手♥机♥调静音
It's been silent.
已经静音了
Ray, don't take pictures. Okay.
雷 不能拍照 好吧
What's the matter?
怎么回事
Why are they talking like that?
他们为什么要这样讲话
It's not Shakespeare. They're British.
又不是莎士比亚的剧 他们是英国人
Presently, Stephen. But it's called "Major Barbara."
目前 史蒂芬 但是这剧叫《芭芭拉少校》啊
So?
所以呢
Shoshanna, ask questions at intermission.
索珊娜 中场休息再提问
Adam wasn't even in the first act.
亚当都不在第一幕里
He's, like, a major part of the second act, though.
但他在第二幕里很重要的
I have to say, I'm really gonna be sad
我必须说 住在一个没有你的城市里
living in the city without you.
我一定会非常伤心
You're not gonna be without me all the time.
你不可能永远见不到我
I'm gonna be back and forth. I'll be bicoastal.
我会来来回♥回♥的 两岸跑啊
Iowa's not a coast.
爱荷华不在海边
It's a figure of speech. I'm gonna pee.
就是个比喻 我去下厕所
The show is not gonna get good notices.
这个剧肯定没什么好评论
Desi kissed the shit out of me.
德西把我亲得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
What? He's so cute.
什么 他好帅的
Oh, my God, I know.
我的天呐 我知道
I was not expecting it... Oh, Marnie.
我都没想过... 玛妮
...and it was the best. Elijah, it was so satisfying.
但是真的好爽 伊莱贾 太爽了
I have to say, I don't see that ending well for you, though.
但是我也不得不说 我感觉没有好结果
What do you mean? I'm really intuitive about these things.
什么意思 这种事情我直觉都很准
I've predicted two of my friends' divorces,
我预见了两位朋友的离婚
one pregnancy, and a couple natural disasters.
一位朋友的怀孕 还有几场自然灾害
Are these the ones you wanted?
你要的是这种吗
Yeah?
是吗
Intermission's kind of short, so if you--
中场休息挺短的 如果你有...
if there's something you wanted to...
如果你想要聊什么的话...
Okay, I'll go first. I'm sorry.
好吧 我先说 我错了
But if memory serves,
但是如果没记错的话
you're the one who jettisoned me a while ago.
之前是你抛弃我的
And you weren't very discreet
而且你也不是非常在意
about keeping your assignations out of my face,
在我面前跟人约会
so I can't be that sorry at the end of the day.
所以我不觉得我有那么抱歉
Right? I mean, I really can't.
懂吗 真的不可能
I want you back.
我想要复合
What? I want you back.
什么 我想要复合
I just had the-- I-I-I want you back.
我只是... 我 我想要复合
I-I miss you.
我很想你
I made a mistake,
我做错了
and this whole entire year of freedom was just fucking stupid
这一整年的自♥由♥就是个大错误
and I want to be with you again.
我想跟你重新在一起
Shosh, I know you don't really--
索珊娜 我知道你不是认真地...
you're jealous 'cause I went
你只是嫉妒我跟玛妮
swimming at the country club with Marnie? Is that it?
在俱乐部里游泳 是这样吗
What? No. Because you make me a more stable human.
什么 不是 因为你让我更稳重
And you make me want to be the best version of myself,
而且你让我想要做最好的自己
and I just want to be your girlfriend again,
我想继续和你在一起
and I want to pretend
而且我也想装作
that I was never not your girlfriend before.
从来没有分手过
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
Shosh, look, I'm eternally grateful to you
索索 我永远都很感激你
'cause I have a real job now, with real responsibilities.
因为我现在有真正的工作 真正的责任
I have my first credit card.
我有了第一张信♥用♥卡♥
I've got a credenza. I've got a cactus plant.
我有了书柜 还有仙人掌
That's because of you. You understand?
都是因为你 你懂吗
You pushed me forward in a lot of ways,
很多方面你都让我进步了
and I'm eternally appreciative of that.
而我也会永远感激你
Okay? But right now, we're in different places,
好吗 但是现在 我们在不同的地方
and we have very, very, very different goals.
而且我们有完全不同的目标
Please? Please?
拜托 拜托
It's not a matter of...
这不关...
Please?
拜托
We should go upstairs.
我们该上楼去了
Feel better after your meal, sir?
吃完饭感觉好点了吧 先生
No, call that a meal.
才怪 那也算得上是饭吗
Good enough for you, perhaps... Hannah!
对你而言或许够好了 汉娜
but what's it to me, an intelligent working man? Hannah?
但对我这样的脑力工作者呢 汉娜
Working man? What are ya?
工作者是吗 你算什么呀
A painter. Oh, yes, I
画家 是吗
Yes, I dare say, I know.
是啊 我知道你怎么想
Every loafer can't do nothing calls himself a painter.
游手好闲一事无成之徒还敢管自己叫画家
Well, I'm a real painter... He's really good.
我就是一名画家 他还真不赖
38 bob a week, if I can get it.
到手的话 每周38先令
Well, why don't you go and get it?
那怎么不见你到手
I'll tell you why. First, I'm intelligent.
我来告诉你"怎么" 首先我够聪明
It's rotten cold here.
这里冻死人了
Yes, intelligent beyond the station of life
没错 相比于有钱人眼中
into which it has pleased the capitalists to call me.
我的身份地位 我聪明太多了
You are both very naughty children.
你们俩可真淘气
What do you want, Barbara?
你想要什么 芭芭拉
I want a house and a village
我想要一个村庄 还要一幢房♥子
to live in with Dolly.
和多莉住在一起
Come and tell me which one to take.
快来告诉我该要哪个
6 o'clock tomorrow morning, my young friend.
明早六点 我的年轻朋友
Oh, my God.
天呐
Let's come every night.
咱们每晚都来吧
Clementine. Oh, my gosh.
克莱蒙泰 天呐
I thought you were traveling.
我以为你还在旅游
I'm back.
我回来了
Desi's gonna be, um--
德西一定会
he's gonna be so excited that you could be here tonight.
他一定会特别高兴你今晚能来
You know what? Can you cut the shit, please?
你能别鬼扯了吗
I mean, I know what you're up to. It's written all over you.
我知道你打什么主意 全写你脸上了
I don't blame you. He's fucking sexy,
我不怪你 他就是那么帅
but if he hasn't realized it yet, he's going to soon
就算他现在没意识到 但很快也会明白
that you're just, like, a sad, pathetic mess.
你不过是个可悲可怜的混账
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表