剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Nice to know I could be of service.
很高兴知道我还有点用
Okay, so...
好吧 那...
yeah, so, be safe and stay warm.
注意安全 注意保暖
You know, maybe for the time being,
可能先暂时
it might be best to keep this on the DL,
不要告诉别人这事比较好
the down low.
保持低调
Go fuck yourself.
去死吧
Like I'd advertise this.
好像我会到处说一样
"Miss Horvath, pursuant to our agreement
霍瓦特小姐 根据我们
of July 18th, 2012,
于2012年7月18日签下的合约
the exclusive rights to your e-book are nontransferable
您所著电子书的所有权是不可转让的
and remain the property of Millstreet Press
并且所有的附加内容和所有权
and all relevant subsidiary divisions for three years,
在三年内为米尔街公♥司♥所有
effective the date of signing."
自签约日起生效
I am so sorry. You poor thing.
我很抱歉 小可怜
This is the worst thing that's ever happened to me.
这是发生在我身上最糟的事了
Listen. Listen to me.
听着 听我说
You wrote all of those wonderful stories
这些精彩绝伦的故事都是你写的
and now you know you can do it.
现在你知道你可以做到
You just have to write a whole
你只用
new bunch of wonderful stories, that's all.
再写一个全新的好故事就行了
"A whole new bunch of wonderful stories"?
"一个全新的好故事"
My whole life was in that book.
那本书就是我的一生
Everything that's ever happened to me, okay?
所有发生在我身上的事都写进去了
The hand job kidney stone.
通过自♥慰♥排出肾结石的事
The time I fell asleep on a pile of pizza boxes.
在一堆披萨盒上睡着的事
When I made out with the Cuban refugee,
和那个古巴难民亲热时
then the thing happened with the glitter pens.
那只闪光笔的故事
All of it's in there!
所有的故事都在里面了
And now what am I gonna do, live another 25 years
我现在该怎么办 再活25年
just to create a body of work
就为了写一本
that matches the one that they stole from me?
跟他们偷走的差不多的吗
What if nothing happens in the next 25 years?
如果这25年什么都没发生呢
What if I'm still living in this apartment
如果我还是住在这个公♥寓♥
wondering if there's asbestos?
担心有没有石棉这种致癌物呢
What will I write about then? Why are they doing this to me?
那时我该写什么 他们为什么这么对我
I know how you feel.
我懂你的感受
I really do. Listen.
我真的懂 听着
When I was in the eighth grade,
我读八年级时
they came to shoot "Independence Day" in my hometown,
有人到我家乡拍摄《独♥立♥日》
and I got an audition for the part of Alicia Casse.
当时我试镜的是艾丽西娅·卡斯
By all accounts, I was fabulous.
大家都说 我是最好的
I mean, the part was tailor-made for me.
那角色就是为我而生的
They gave it to somebody else, but in that moment,
他们最后让其他人演了 但那时候
I was certain that my acting career was finished,
我觉得我的演艺事业是终结了
you know, forever.
永远结束了
Caroline, that has absolutely nothing to do
卡洛琳 这跟跟我们聊的东西
with what we're talking about,
一点关系都没有
and your acting career is over.
而且你的演艺事业的确结束了
Where's Adam?
亚当在哪儿
You know, he should be here for you right now.
他现在应该在这陪你
No, he shouldn't. He has his own things going on.
不 他不能 他有他的事情
No, don't you see, Hannah? This is his modus operandi.
汉娜 你不懂吗 这是他惯用的手段
When times are sunny, oh, there's Adam.
有福同享的时候 亚当就来了
But when the great seesaw of life throws your cunt in a sandbox,
但当生活的跷跷板把你的阴♥部♥撞到沙盒上
he's a ghost, nowhere to be found.
他就成了不见踪影的鬼
This is what he does.
这就是他的做法
Hey, Caroline? Yeah, honey?
卡洛琳 亲爱的 怎么了
Can you do me a favor? Anything.
你能帮我个忙吗 说吧
Can you try shutting the fuck up?
你就不能他妈的闭嘴吗
Listen, I feel your pain. I really do.
我能感受到你的痛苦 真的
But, honey, I think you're projecting a little bit.
但亲爱的 我觉得你有点迁怒于我
You feel my pain? How do you feel anyone's pain?
你感受到我的痛苦 你怎么感受别人的痛苦
All you do is talk and talk and talk and talk.
你只会说话 说话 不停说
And every time I come home to my apartment,
每次我一回到公♥寓♥
you're just here talking.
你就在那说话
And at first it was kind of fun,
一开始还挺好玩的
but now I'm getting pretty fucking sick
但现在我已经受不了
of listening to your mouth run.
听你叨叨了
Just...
只有...
I'll go to my room, give you a little space.
我回房♥了 给你点空间
It's not your room, it's my room.
那不是你的房♥间 是我的
The whole apartment's mine,
整个公♥寓♥都是我的
and for the low, low price of $2,100 a month,
而且只要两千一那么点房♥租
it could be yours, but it isn't.
你能付就是你的 但你不能
Well, what would you like for me to do, Hannah?
汉娜 那你要我怎么做呢
Hmm, let me think about it.
让我想一想
I'd really like you to get the fuck out of my apartment!
我希望你滚出我的公♥寓♥
Fucking selfish little whore.
自私的小贱♥人♥
You and my brother deserve one other,
你活该和我弟弟在一起
you know that, you selfish little pricks?
你这种自私的小蠢货
And you will never write a thing that matters
你永远都写不出好文章
because you will never understand the true struggles of humanity
因为你永远都不会理解人性真正的挣扎
because you just slipped right out of your mother's pussy
你只是从你妈阴♥道♥里滑出来
like a nice little golden egg,
就像一颗金蛋
you spoiled little fucking brat.
被宠坏的小毛孩
I actually suffer and
我真的熬过去了
and still continue to suffer from acne.
现在还在忍♥受着粉刺的痛苦
What's up?
怎么了
Where's Caroline?
卡洛琳呢
I kicked her out.
我把她赶出去了
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Uh, 'cause she was ruining our lives
因为她破坏了我们的生活
and I thought it would make you happy, finally.
而且我觉得这样做会让你开心
Well, what happened?
发生什么了
Where'd she go? I don't know.
她去哪儿了 我不知道
Hannah? I don't know.
汉娜 我不知道
What did you do?
你做了什么
I'm supposed to be taking care of her.
我应该照顾好她
Well, you didn't like doing that, so...
你不喜欢照顾她 所以...
Yeah, so? She's my sister.
所以什么 她是我姐姐
Do you understand that? What the fuck?
你懂什么 什么情况
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表