剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, I could've told you that.
我也能这么说
Truth be told, Jessamyn,
说句实话 洁莎
I've been pants-shittingly scared
我以为你已经走了
that you'd departed already
把我吓得屁滚尿流
before we'd had the chance
我们还没找到机会
to properly fuck.
来好好干一炮
Wait, we were never going to fuck.
等等 我们是不可能上♥床♥的
Oh, yeah, we were always gonna fuck.
不 我们会的
We decided that the moment we met, babe.
我们刚见面的时候就决定了嘛 宝贝
The moment we met, if I recall,
要是我没记错 我们刚见面那会儿
I was being held down in a chair by a woman named Frank.
我被一个叫弗兰克的女人摁在了椅子上
Right, and we shared a look, right? Remember?
但我们交换了个眼神 记得吗
A look in which I communicated,
我用眼神问你
"Are we gonna fuck?"
"要来一炮吗"
And your look responded, "Yes, we are gonna fuck."
你用眼神回应我 "来就来吧"
Oh, my God. You were almost charming until now.
天哪 你的猥琐本质终于暴露了
That was before my bag of stash ran out.
那是因为我的藏宝箱里的宝物都没了
What stash?
藏什么宝
Percs, Vics, Klonies.
就是些扑热息痛 维柯丁 克诺平
The usual suspects.
常被禁止的那些药
At my age, group is almost unbearable
我这个年纪 根本受不了群处
unless you have something to smooth out
除非你有东西能消除那些
the jagged little edges
复杂的芥蒂
and the nattering fucking chitchat.
以及无尽而蛋疼的话痨
I've got one Adderall left.
最后一片阿得拉了
There we go, my baby.
快到嘴里来 宝贝
You can have a seat. This'll take a minute.
你可以坐下等 还要一阵子
Well, can I walk around?
我能走走吗
Well, maybe not right here.
最好别在这儿走
It's annoying to me.
我看着眼烦
Which one's your sister? Her.
哪一个是你姐姐 她
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hello.
你好 你好
You understand your sister has been removed
你妹妹因为几项违规记录
from our program for various offenses,
已经被从我们中心除名
including fraternizing
包括入会
and distributing a zine
传播含有色情卡♥通♥的
of provocative cartoons.
电子杂♥志♥
What's fraternizing?
入什么会
I joined a frat.
我加入了兄弟会
Intense sexualized socializing. Okay.
一个激进的色情组织 好吧
Can I get my pot back, please?
我能拿回我赢的钱吗
You want your pot back? Yeah.
你想拿回你的钱 对
Sure, I just need to check with the police
当然可以 我只是要跟警♥察♥确认一下
and make sure they're okay with that.
要获得他们的批准才行
Whatever. Fine.
随便你吧
We believe that Jessa would benefit from additional treatment,
针对治疗肯定对洁莎有好处
but we can't keep her here.
不过我们不能把她留在这
I totally get it.
我明白了
Let me just sign the waiver and we'll get out of here.
让我签了弃疗书 马上就带她走
There's nothing to sign. We have an open-door policy.
你不用签什么名 我们这出入凭自愿的
But she told me that there was something that I needed to sign
但是她告诉我 要我签了字
so I could come get her.
才能带她走
No, we offered to drive her to the airport,
不用 我们本来还提供了送机服务
but she said you were coming here for her.
但她说你会来接她
There's an airport?
这还有机场
It's a very small one.
很小很小一个
There's an airport?
这有机场
I think it's really fucked up that you lied to me,
你敢对我撒谎已经很混账了
and I think it's even more fucked up how you left me, okay?
更混账的是你居然一声不吭就跑了
At your father's house with no way to get home.
我被困在你♥爸♥爸家回不去
I had to catch a ride to the train station
结果搭了一位年轻孕妇的车
from a pregnant teen.
去了火车站
She was in labor.
人家当时还临产
And then I took the train home by myself
然后我一个人坐火车回家
and I felt like a huge loser.
感觉真是衰爆了
And it made me remember what it was like in college
让我想起了大学的时候
when you'd say, "Oh, meet me at the Free Palestine party."
你跟我说 "解放巴勒斯坦派对上见"
Then I'd find out you're over at the Israel house.
结果发现你跑去了以色列之屋
And so I just wish you would get it
我希望你能明白
that this is not okay behavior for a friend.
朋友之间不能这么玩
Okay, listen, it was all weird back then.
好吧 我过去那些奇葩的行为
None of it was on purpose. Okay.
全都不是故意的 好吧
And your hair looks fantastic.
还有 你的发型不错
You know what? Thank you,
多谢夸奖
but this haircut happened upon me in a very challenging time
但我弄这个发型的时候 你不在我身边
that you weren't present for.
而我当时经历了一段非常糟糕的生活
I feel very glad you like it
很高兴你能喜欢
because every single morning when I wake up, I question it.
因为每天早上起床 我都要质疑它
What-- why-- what is-- why?
为-什么-这是-为什么
What is all this? I just missed you so much.
你这是在做什么 我真的很想你
I missed you.
我想你
And I would really like it if you would please stop leaving
我真的希望你别再离开了
'cause I'm really looking forward to you being around more.
因为我想你多花时间在我身边
So, please--
所以 拜托了
Just please, please. Okay, I will. I am.
拜托 好吧 我会的
I'm-- I am done with all that.
我都改了
Okay, 'cause I hate it.
太好了 因为我讨厌那样
I hate it.
很讨厌
Okay. Okay.
行 好吧
Let's get out of this fucking nunnery.
咱们离开这该死的修道院吧
**Try to tell you no*
*我想对你说不
**But my body keeps on telling you yes*
*却无法身体力行
**Try to tell you stop*
*我想让你停下
If ever you want to go to a meeting or whatever...
你要想见什么人的话...
Um, yeah. Sure, maybe.
好的 再看吧
Okay, cool.
行 就这么着
Just let me know.
尽管告诉我
Cool.
真好
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表