剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Okay, so this isn't actually about food.
好吧 其实和吃的无关
There can be food, but it's not about food.
会有吃的 但是我们不聊吃的
Daddy?
爸
Dottie?
多蒂
Surprise!
惊喜
Hello.
你好啊
Hi, I'm Dot. What the fuck is wrong with you?
你好 我是多蒂 你♥他♥妈♥搞毛啊
You know this is not a good idea.
你要知道这不是个好主意
How did you find me? I found her.
你是怎么找到我的 是我找到她的
I told her to come. You need help.
我让她过来 你需要帮助
Bless you. I can't afford to get ill right now.
祝福你 我现在可不要被你传染生病
We have travel plans. We're leaving.
我们还要攒钱旅行 告辞了
No, no, no. No, no, no. No, no, no.
不不不 别走 别别别
I'm not contagious. My allergies are just acting up.
不是传染病 只是过敏而已
So is her psoriasis. Look, it's stress-related.
看她的牛皮癣 看 是压力引起的
I'm looking at you, Dad, and I've seen this before.
我看着你呢爸 我之前也见过这表情
Your eyes look like tiny mouse holes.
你的眼睛就像个小小的老鼠洞
How old is she, Dad?
她有多大呀 爸
I'd love to know she has at least six months on me.
我希望她至少能比我大半年吧
Please don't talk about me
拜托别他妈像我
Please, please, please. like I'm not even fucking here.
别生气 别生气 不在这儿一样议论我
I am 47 years old.
我已经四十七了
I deserve a little more respect.
好歹尊重点我吧
She's hilarious as well.
她还挺搞笑的
See? See what this does? What I do to you?
看见了吧 明白我对你做了什么吧
This is what I do to you, which is why you can't be around me.
这就是我做的 所以你不能跟我一起
You have to go. That is the worst excuse in the world.
你必须离开 这借口糟透了
I should know, you've been using it on and off since I was six.
我早该知道 从六岁起你就不时用这个借口
This is not happening to me. This is not happening to me.
什么也没发生 什么也没发生
Hot night.
燥热的夜晚
Summer in the city.
这座城的盛夏
May I join you?
我能坐过去吗
The fuck?
搞什么
May I join you?
我能坐过去吗
Sure.
当然
I'm sorry, I feel a bit unlike myself.
抱歉 我觉得有点不自在
My husband, Marfaniel, was stuck at work.
我的老公 玛凡尼尔 还在加班
He's always stuck at work, it seems, these days,
似乎这些天他总是加班
and here I am with the vodka I ordered for him.
这儿有一杯我为他点的伏特加
Would you like it?
你想喝吗
No.
不用了
Thank you. I don't drink.
谢谢 我不喝酒
Adam, it's water.
亚当 这是水
I don't want to have to explain every part of it.
我不想每一部分都得解释
Would you like Jardaniel's drink?
你想喝加丹尼尔的酒吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Is there a straw?
有吸管吗
May I be so bold as to ask what sorts of women interest you?
能冒昧问下你对哪种女人感兴趣吗
Married sluts like you.
像你这样的已婚荡♥妇♥
Are you on crack?
你疯了吗
I'm a married older woman!
我是个已婚的老女人
I have a child your age!
我孩子都跟你一样大了
Fuck!
天呐
Fuck!
操
No one talks to me like that but my husband.
除了我丈夫 没人能对我说这话
Why are you in a bar acting like a little slut?
你干吗在酒吧里搞得像个荡♥妇♥似的
Slut? Get real.
荡♥妇♥吗 清醒点吧
Shut the fuck up. We're going back to my place.
他妈的闭嘴 咱们上我家去
Don't touch me. Let me go.
别碰我 放我走
Let me go!
放我走
Excuse me, miss. Are you okay?
不好意思 小姐 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you all right?
出什么事了 你还好吧
No. No, no, no, this is my
不 不不 这是我...
This is my girlfriend.
这是我女朋友
I have never seen this guy in my entire life.
我这辈子从没见过这个人
We're fucking around and this is my girlfriend.
我们闹着玩的 她是我女友
We're just fucking around.
我们只是闹着玩而已
He's been following me down the street and he grabs my tits.
他跟了我一路 还抓我的奶♥子♥
I don't know him. I'm freaking out.
我不认识他 吓坏我了
I'm gonna call the cops, seriously,
讲真的 你要是还骚扰这位女士
if you don't leave the lady alone.
我就要叫警♥察♥了
Do, he's been harassing me. Sir, with all due respect,
叫吧 他一直骚扰我 无意冒犯
just fuck off, please? I can't be the first woman
但请滚开好吗 我绝不会是他的
he's done this to.
第一个骚扰对象
Fuck! Oh, shit.
操 坏了
Please don't punch my boyfriend.
拜托 别打我男友
What the fuck you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Break up with her.
跟她吹了吧
She's a fucking psycho. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
她就是个疯子 天呐 我真抱歉
Fuck! Are you okay?
操 你还好吗
Did it hurt?
疼吗
Did it hurt your big old head?
伤着你的大脑门了吗
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
Listen, Dot Dottie. Don't shh.
听着 多...多蒂 别多嘴
I know you think your father has a disease.
我知道你觉得你♥爸♥有病
I don't have a disease. Like cancer.
我没生病 像是癌症
I don't have cancer.
我没得癌症
And that he needs all the help
他需要各种帮助啦
and all the support and love he can get
支持啦 还有关爱啦
so he can become himself again.
让他重新找到自我
I am myself.
我挺自我的
Exactly, exactly.
说得是 说得极是
Oh, Dottie, don't itch.
多蒂 别抓它
I heard that it makes it worse. I read that on the Internet.
这样只会更糟 我在网上看到的
Is it contagious? It's not contagious.
会传染吗 这没传染性
For Pete's fucking sake, Dad.
我的天 老爸
Why didn't you tell me you were in the city?
你干吗不告诉我你在城里
Because he's a bum.
因为他是个无业游民
He told you that himself.
他亲口跟你说的
Right now he is, but you can't imagine
目前是的 但你绝对想不到
how beautiful he can be.
他也有美好的一面
He'd never show you.
他绝不会在你面前显露
He trains hounds.
他训练猎犬
No, he doesn't.
他才不会呢
He fishes. You train
他钓鱼 你训练...
Yes, I do. He hunts, he sings...
是的 他打猎 他唱歌♥
Like, dogs?
像是小狗吗
He wakes up early to get papers and muffins.
他会早起拿报纸 准备松饼
He watches foreign films with me and does all the voices.
他陪我看外国电影 模仿各种声效
He explains the universe
他解释自然万物
so that black holes sound cool,
连黑洞在他口中听来
not scary. You don't want to see me.
都不再可怕 你不想见我
No, she does. She really, really does.
不 她想的 非常非常想
She misses you so, so much. She told me so herself.
她很十分非常想你 她亲口跟我说的
What the fuck is wrong with you, Shoshanna?
你♥他♥妈♥有病吧 索姗娜
Don't shout, don't shout.
别大喊大叫
Nothing's fucking wrong with me. What's wrong with you?
我他妈好好的 你抽什么风啊
Seriously, Dottie graduated cum laude from Barnard.
讲真的 多蒂是巴纳德学院的高材生
She works at a travel book company.
她在旅游图书公♥司♥上班
She does magical singing on the side.
平时还去唱幻灵乐
She's dating an Egyptian, so she's, like,
她在和一个埃及男约会
super knowledgeable about what's going on there.
几乎算得上是埃及通
She is an incredibly inspiring person.
她就是个激发你无限正能量的人
An Egyptian?
埃及人吗
This is hopeless, as usual.
这真是一如既往的糟透了
Thank you for your fucking time.
感谢你的操蛋时间
I'm off to blow my nose incessantly somewhere more private.
还不如躲起来好好自嗨一把
Oh, no, please, please.
别走 别走
Pretend you never saw me like this.
假装啥也没发生吧
Please.
拜托了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表