剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Do you have any idea what it's like
你知道这是什么感受吗
not having a clue where you are for the last two months?
整整两个月全然不知你的行踪
Haven't you gone through this enough?
你还没受够这一切吗
I mean, haven't you had enough of this?
这一切还不够吗
Aren't you just sick and tired of all this
对于你所忍♥受的这些
that you've had to put up with?
你就不觉厌恶吗
No.
不
Well, I gave up on my father months ago.
我很久前就放弃我爸了
Well, he was an absolute fucking asshole.
他就是个彻头彻尾的混账
Please. No.
求你了 不
You're my father.
你是我爸爸
Please let me help you.
求你让我帮你吧
How?
怎么帮
Get rid of her.
甩掉她
No, we can't get rid of her.
不 我们不能甩掉她
She'll be fine. I can't get rid of Jessa.
她会没事的 我不能甩掉洁莎
Yes, you can. No, I can't.
不 你可以 我不行
Yes, you can. No, I love her.
你可以的 不 我爱她
Shoshanna's gonna look after Jessa. Are you?
索姗娜会照顾洁莎的 你会吗
I don't mind drug addicts.
我不介意吸毒的人
I have all sorts of friends,
我有各种各样的朋友
but she just-- daddy, she doesn't seem like a very nice girl.
但她 爸爸 她看起来不像好姑娘
Oh, no, she's a very nice girl.
不 她是个非常好的姑娘
Well-- well, I hope she can find the help she needs.
好吧 但愿她能找到人帮她
Fuck.
操
This is quite a shithole for a hedge fund manager's wife.
对于对冲基金经理的老婆来说 这里太寒酸了
Well, it's just where my husband puts me up.
我丈夫就让我住在这里
It's his pied-de-terre.
这是他的暂住地
Whose apartment is this?
这是谁家
I told you, it's my husband's pied--
我说了 这是我丈夫的暂住...
No, Hannah, this is Marnie's, right?
汉娜 这是玛妮家对不对
Smells like Marnie's.
闻着就像玛妮家
Smells like cookies and air freshener.
全是饼干和空气清新剂的味道
Who's Marnie? You think I want to hear
谁是玛妮 你觉得我在
about your former flames at a time like this
被你强迫拽来这里之后 还会想
when you've dragged me here against my goddamn will?
听到你提起自己的旧情人吗
I told you, this is where my husband puts me.
我说过了 我丈夫就让我住这里
He worries about me, a lot.
他非常关心我
So he left some stuff for me so I wouldn't get into trouble.
给我留下了些东西以防万一
Strawberries, champagne, a dildo,
有草莓 香槟 一根已经被我用太多次
which I already destroyed through overuse.
磨烂了的假鸡♥巴♥
He was scared I'd get bored and go out lookin' for trouble.
他怕我住得无聊 出去惹麻烦
And I did get bored. And I did get into trouble.
我果然无聊了 也惹上了麻烦
And now I find myself in quite a pickle.
现在我发现自己一团糟
Do you have a knife?
你有刀吗
You mean a knife like this?
像这种刀吗
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Now cut to the chase. What are you gonna do to me?
别废话了 你想把我怎么样
Show me what's under your clothes. No.
把衣服脱掉 不
Not now, not ever.
休想
Don't force me to do this. It's just my underpants.
别逼我这么做 下面只是内衣而已
Jesus fucking Christ. You look like a Christmas tree.
我勒个擦 你像棵圣诞树
Skirt, too. It's humiliating...
裙子也脱掉 这样给你
to show off my house underwear like this.
看我的内衣 真是丢脸
You're so demanding.
你太过分了
Crawl on the bed.
爬上♥床♥
Do you want me to eat all the foods?
你想让我吃掉这些东西吗
Put a berry in your mouth.
吃一颗草莓
Swallow it whole. You can't just have part.
整个吞下去 别就咬一口
I'm afraid to eat the green part.
我怕吃到叶子了
Swallow it whole. You can't just have part.
整个吞下去 别就咬一口
Very hard to do.
我做不到
No.
不
That's the thing I swore would never happen.
我发过誓不会这么做的
From now on, the rule is you can't just have part.
从现在起 你别想浅尝辄止
You have to take the whole thing or nothing.
要么一口吞下 要么别想碰
I sure as hell hope you're happy.
你现在他妈的开心了吧
You look like a junkie.
你看起来像个毒虫
I am a junkie.
我就是个毒虫
I usually fuck football players,
我一般都睡橄榄球员
but now I'm fucking the school weirdo.
现在却和校园怪胎在上♥床♥
The school weirdo?
校园怪胎吗
And I'm a cheerleader and
我是啦啦队长
you thought so much about fucking me before.
你以前总是幻想要操♥我♥
I thought you were a hedge fund manager's wife.
我以为你是对冲基金经理的老婆
No, no, I'm Kim,
不不 我叫金
and I usually fuck football players,
一般都睡橄榄球员
but it turns out the school weirdo has an even bigger dick
但结果发现校园怪胎的鸡♥巴♥
than a football player, you fucking weirdo.
比橄榄球员还大 你个怪胎
I'm not the fucking school weirdo.
我才不是什么怪胎
What?
什么
You can't change roles in the middle of everything.
你别演到一半就换角色好吗
It doesn't make any fucking narrative sense.
根本就不合理啊
Okay, so now that you're in a play,
好吧 你现在有戏演了
you're, like, the expert on what makes narrative sense?
合理不合理就得听你的了是吧
Hannah, what the fuck? I'm a writer, too, you know.
汉娜 到底要怎样 我也是作家
What?
干什么
I was trying to do something you'd like,
我只是想要尝试你喜欢的
like have sex the way that we used to.
就像我们以前做♥爱♥那样
Why are you getting so mad at me?
你为什么这么不爽
What do you mean, "the way we used to"?
什么是 我们以前做♥爱♥那样
You don't like the way we do it now?
你不喜欢现在这样吗
I mean, do you?
你喜欢吗
You used to have all these ideas about me
你以前对我有各种各样的创意
being, like, a little street slut
像是街头小荡♥妇♥
or, like, an orphan with a disease
或者是带病的孤儿
or you said I was, like, a woman with a baby's body or something.
你还会说我是婴儿身体里的女人什么的
I was just trying to do it the way that we used to,
我只是想要像以前那样
the way that sex always was for us.
以前都是那样做♥爱♥的
It wasn't all creepy and thought through like this.
根本不是这样精心安排又很诡异
It was just coming to us in the moment.
是在某一瞬间我们就陷进去了
I don't have ideas like that.
我没有那种的创意
I was just doing your ideas.
我只是在模仿你的创意
I was just doing sex the way you wanted to.
想要像你一样去做♥爱♥
Jesus, Hannah, fuck.
天呐 汉娜 无语了
The second I come, I have no fucking idea what I said.
感觉来了 我根本就不知道我在说什么
I'm not planning anything.
我没在安排
But you were outside yourself.
但是你根本不是你
You were outside your body watching everything.
你已经脱离了你自己 看着一切
So?
所以呢
What does it matter?
那又怎么样
If you're getting what you want,
如果你得到你想要的感觉
what do you care if I'm, like, in my body?
你为什么还要在意我在不在身体里
You can't be, like, the body police.
你又不是什么身体警♥察♥
You have an old idea of who I am.
你对我的认识还停留在以前
Sex was the thing that kept me from drinking.
性♥爱♥可以让我不想着去酗酒
That's why I fucked women I met in bars or whatever.
所以我才在酒吧之类的地方找女人
Was it like that with all of them?
你对她们也是这样吗
Like, the games and the ideas and the being different?
游戏啊 创意啊 与众不同什么的吗
Fuck, yeah. Yes, it was.
对 以前是这样
And it was with us for a while, too.
我们俩也曾经这样过一段时间
But then we fell in love,
但之后我们就相爱了
and then I just wanted to have sex with just you as us.
之后我只想跟你有我们自己的性♥爱♥
Just fuck and be sweet or whatever.
甜蜜纯粹的性♥爱♥而已
If the sex we were having
如果我们现在的方式
wasn't working for you, I'm fucking sorry.
让你不开心了 我真的很抱歉
I didn't realize I was disappointing you so badly.
我不知道我让你这么失望了
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
Was it not? No.
不是吗 不是的
You think I'm some angry fucking sociopath
你以为我是愤怒的反♥社♥会♥者
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表