剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
It's gonna rain.
要下雨了
Oh, it's totally not gonna rain.
绝对不会下雨
It's, like, never been about to rain less
世上没有哪天会比今天
in the history of the universe.
还没下雨的可能
Now, that looks great and
这下就好看了
it's ready for some bridesmaid-y action.
可以穿去参加伴娘之类的活动
By the way, living in Japan has made me so effing good
另外 在日本居住把我锻炼成了
at folding, steaming, pressing, et cetera.
叠衣烫衣小能手
My friend Satako says that I'm, like, a complete natural
我朋友佐田子说我绝对是天生的
and could totally compete with the best of them.
能跟她们最棒的主妇媲美
They have this reality TV show there called "Fold Fold Press..."
他们那儿有一档叫《叠叠烫》的真人秀
...which is kind of about being human.
有点像教你如何做人那种节目
It seems like it's gonna rain, right?
好像是快下雨了 对不
God damn it, what is my mom doing out there?
见鬼 我妈在外面干什么
You don't understand something here. I just want to show you.
你没明白 我来给你演示一下
It's gotta be candle, flower, candle, flower, candle, flower.
得摆成蜡烛 花 蜡烛 花这样
Sorry I slept so late. Is there anything I can do to help?
抱歉我睡过头了 要帮忙吗
Yeah, just keep the vibe, like, super calm in here.
要 你让气氛保持绝对冷静就行
That'd be great. And then
那样就很好 然后
when the hair and makeup artist arrives,
等发型和化妆师来了
you can start maneuvering the appointments.
你就可以操办预约了
Got it, on it.
明白 没问题
What do you mean by "maneuvering the appointments"?
你说"操办预约"是什么意思
Well, she can't do all of us at once, right?
她没法同时给我们化妆
She's not an octopus, so I figure we need an order
她又不是章鱼 所以我想我们需要排个序
and you can create the order.
你来安排那顺序
Cool. I'll-- I'm gonna-- gonna do it.
好啊 我...我会的
Thank you so much. I figure each bridesmaid
太谢谢你了 我想每个伴娘
should take no longer than, like, 35 minutes,
不超过35分钟应该就够了
and that leaves me three and a half hours, which is perfect.
那样我就有3个半小时 完美
Great.
好的
Oh, wow. You look so whimsical/beautiful.
你看起来又古怪又美丽
Thank you, I just bathed in the stream
谢谢 我刚在小溪里洗了个澡
and then I ran through the field to dry myself.
然后跑过田野吹干自己
Marnie. What's wrong?
玛妮 怎么了
I'm worried it's gonna rain. I had the option for a tent,
我担心会下雨 我本来可以选择搭帐篷
but of course I didn't take it.
但显然我没这么做
Okay, so you made a mistake.
好吧 这么说你犯错了
We all make mistakes. It's okay.
我们都会犯错 没事的
Yeah, everybody hates tents anyways.
对 反正谁都不喜欢帐篷
Like, what, is this a circus? I don't want no big top.
这又不是马戏团 我不要有屋顶
But you know that rain on your wedding day
但你知道大喜的日子下雨
means wonderful things for your fertility.
意味着多子多福
So I hope that it does rain.
所以我是蛮希望会下雨
I'm gonna go set out your dress.
我要去给你把裙子整理一下
If anyone needs anything,
有什么事的话
I'll be upstairs in the boudoir.
去楼上闺房♥找我
I love tents.
我喜欢帐篷
This is the day.
就是今天了
This is my wedding day.
我大喜的日子
How's it going? Good, how you doing?
怎么样 挺好的 你呢
Mm, good. Good to see you.
我也好 看见你真好
You, too.
我也是
Hey, gals.
大家好啊
Ooh, Fran, you look so handsome.
弗兰 你看起来真帅
That is beautiful suiting.
这身西装真好看
Well done, sir.
品味不赖 先生
Hey, Fran. Marnie, hey.
弗兰 玛妮
I just wanted to say how grateful I am to be invited.
我想说我能受邀真是太棒了
Oh, well, everyone who asked for a plus one got one.
谁要求携伴参加我都会同意的
Shosh didn't ask for one, though.
可索索没提这要求
Oh, yeah, I just-- I take
是 我只是
my bridesmaids duties, like, super seriously.
深感自己这个伴娘的责任重大
Also, I'm in a long-distance relationship,
而且我现在是异地恋
so, like, why rock the boat
为什么要见面
by seeing each other, you know what I mean?
破坏现在的状态呢 你明白吗
Well, Fran was just sitting in his car,
弗兰当时只是坐在车里
so I said he could come hang with us.
我说他可以来跟我们玩
But I can go if this is not a good time.
但如果现在不是时候的话我可以走人
Well, you are here, like, super early.
你来得是有点早
No, it's a great time. We're doing literally nothing.
没有 来得正好 我们根本没事做
Sweet.
那就好
How was your drive? Yeah, super easy.
路上还顺利吗 很轻松
It's so pretty on the way up here.
一路风景很好吧
Shosh! Yeah?
索索 怎么了
Come here.
过来
Was there a mom or was it just like a flock of little lambs?
是有母羊在 还是就一群小羊羔
No, orphans.
不是 是孤儿们
This is so inappropriate.
这太不合适了
My attire? Oh, I'm sorry.
我的衣服吗 抱歉
I thought we were, like, doing a PJ thing all day.
我以为我们化妆前都会穿着睡衣
I mean, I have another outfit No, no, no, no, no.
我还有一套别的 不不不
Shh. Fran.
是弗兰
Oh, my baby got out! No.
我的宝宝出来了 不会吧
He has an actual penis. He's a man and he's here.
他长着丁丁 是个男人 却杵在这
You have to go tell him to leave,
你得跟他说让他走
and then you have to tell Hannah
然后告诉汉娜
that she's been so inappropriate
她这一整天都表现得
and unsupportive for me all day.
非常不得体 也不支持我
Wouldn't you rather do that?
你去不是更好吗
That just seems like something that you would really enjoy doing.
那好像是你真心喜欢干的事
Shosh. Okay, on it.
索索 行 这就去
...breakfast yet. What do you mean, you didn't order it?
还没吃早餐 什么意思 你没点吗
I mean, it was fine.
我是说没关系
No, no one just mentioned breakfast.
不 没人说早餐
Fran...
弗兰...
so, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave,
我得请你离开
just 'cause it's women's hour.
因为这是女性时间
Shosh.
索索
No.
不用
Shosh.
索索
Don't go, stay. It's fine.
留下吧 没关系
I mean, if you want him to go.
如果你非要让他走...
But, as the bride, I just want you to know that I'm fine.
但作为新娘 我想让你知道我并不介意
Cool if you stay.
想留尽管留
Totally fine if Shosh wants you to leave.
如果索索让你走也没关系
Up to you.
你定吧
Weddings. Hannah.
结婚真烦 汉娜
I'm sorry, it's just they're stupid.
抱歉 只是她们太蠢了
They're so stupid and you know what?
蠢到这种地步
Ultimately, they're selfish.
根本上来说 她们是自私
Not all weddings.
不是所有婚礼都这样
I mean, yeah, if you put too much weight
我是说 如果你过分注重
on the dumb details, sure, but this--
小细节的话 当然是很蠢 但...
Marnie, like, passive-aggressively handed me a razor.
玛妮跟强迫症一样硬塞给我一把剃刀
I was like, "I already shaved my armpits."
我说"我已经剃过胳肢窝了"
To be fair, you're not great at it.
老实说 你剃得并不是很好
It's, like, pretty patchy under there.
这一块儿那一块儿的
It's hard. Consistently patchy.
很难好吗 一直是这样
No.
才不是
Look, just try and be positive, okay?
乐观点吧 好吗
And it's all gonna be over soon.
很快就会结束的
Yeah, but then she's gonna be married.
但到时她就已婚了
To someone she barely knows.
嫁给个自己几乎不了解的人
She barely knows him?
她不怎么了解他吗
No, I barely know him.
不 是我几乎不了解他
You're not even listening to what I'm saying.
你都不听我讲话
What are they...
他们这是...
Oh, yeah, they're actually not here right now.
实际上 他们人并不在此
Yeah, they're transcending. Got it.
正在超脱灵魂呢 明白
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表