剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I'm getting my mattress today.
我今天去买♥♥床垫
No, don't get a mattress. I have to get a mattress.
不 别去买♥♥ 我得买♥♥一个
You stay in my bed and then we'll use your room as a home gym.
咱俩睡一床 你那屋可以改造成健身房♥
That's a good idea.
好主意
You're the best roommate. You're the best roommate.
你这室友太赞了 你这室友太赞了
I'm sorry I have a boner.
抱歉哥硬了
It's not for you.
这不是为你而硬
I thank the higher powers
感激神之力
for all of the gifts that I have already received
诸多受惠 如此恩泽
like a keen mathematical mind
感激赐予我敏锐的数理头脑
and fairly fast-growing hair.
以及纤纤长发
And I ask the universe
祈求上天
to present me with my path
指引我如何
and to ruin Ray's life.
毁掉雷的生活
Thank you so much for lunch.
谢谢你请我吃午饭
It was such an unexpected and nice surprise.
真是让我出乎意料的惊喜
I know. I wanted to have kind of a consolation lunch.
我懂 我想借午饭来安慰你
Like a last hurrah.
和最后的晚餐一样
A last hurrah?
最后的晚餐
Oh, shit. What?
操 怎么了
Oh, shit, Marnie.
我♥操♥ 玛妮
The whole point of lunch
午餐的本意
was to downsize you and then smooth it over.
是先精简你 再安抚你
And then we got to all that loose talk about Tom Sachs
然后我们再讲讲汤姆·塞克斯的悄悄话
and I completely spaced.
我统统忘记了
Fuck! I am truly sorry.
操 真对不起
Um, wait a minute. Are you firing me?
等下 你是打算开除我吗
No. Absolutely not.
不 当然不是
Downsizing is different.
精简和开除完全不同
I run a fucking art gallery, Marnie.
我他♥娘♥的♥开一家美术馆 玛妮
I can't afford two employees.
雇不起两名员工
Anyway, you're gorgeous and totally bright.
再说 你美丽动人又冰雪聪明
You'll land on your feet. Wait, wait, wait.
你能站得住脚跟的 等等
Do you mean that you are keeping Julian and firing me?
你的意思是 留下朱利安 开掉我
Julian spilled Yoo-Hoo on a print.
朱利安把饮料洒在版画上
Why would you keep Julian?
为什么会留下他
Well, I've fucked Julian, so he could sue me.
我上过他 我怕他告我
Anyway, it was a lesser print.
而且那画又不重要
Let's go in here. They have pants made of scuba material
咱进去逛逛 他们家有潜水布裤
and I want you to tell me if they make me look crazy.
我试穿 你看看上身如何
You wanted this.
我知道你想要
I wanted this so bad.
我好想要
And now you're getting it. Now I'm finally getting it.
现在终于得到了 现在我终于得到了
It's about fucking time. It's about fucking time.
他妈的 终于 真♥他♥妈♥终于
This was fun at the beginning, but you know what?
你知道吗 一开始很有趣
It's really hard to run with a boner.
二弟硬着很难跑步
So you have to come to me.
快给我停下来
I'm so glad I ran into you in Grumpy's.
真开心能在饭店里遇见你
I'm so glad you accepted
真开心你能接受
that thing that I claimed was a macchiato,
那所谓的玛奇朵
but was really three kinds of syrup and soda water.
它其实是三种糖浆与苏打水混合成的
I love how weird you are.
我爱你的古灵精怪
Please don't say love to me.
请别说爱我
It was-- it was a joke love.
这是开玩笑的示爱
Don't even say a joke love to me.
开玩笑也别对我示爱
I don't want to hear any love.
我不想和爱沾边
Why do you have so many rules?
你规矩真多
Well, I told you that I'm doing this a different way, okay?
我说过我要尝试新的方式
I'm not just gonna show up and
我不要三更半夜
knock on your door in the middle of the night.
出现在你家门口敲门
I'm not going to make up weird excuses to see you.
我不要为了见你而编造古怪的借口
I'm not gonna invite you to my housewarming party
我不会邀请你参加我的搬家派对
and introduce you to my whole social circle.
不会把你介绍进我的朋友圈
I'm gonna make logical, responsible decisions when it comes to you.
面对你 我要做出逻辑负责的决定
So it's irresponsible for you to date me?
所以和我约会是不负责吗
It's not irresponsible for me to date you.
倒不是不负责
It's just that, like, you do not know how many, like, dementos
只是 你不知道我与多少个
and slugs and weirdos I've dated.
稀奇古怪的疯子约会过
I used to like any guy who liked me.
以前的我 只要对方有意 我就燃情
And so now I'm really being thoughtful about this
对于此 我深思熟虑了很久
and taking the time to figure out
我现在要留出时间以思考
what I'm looking for in a romance relationship.
在一段浪漫的感情中我想得到什么
Oh, so this is about him.
其实是他的问题
No. Yeah.
不是 是的
I'm not saying that. Yeah.
我没这么说 就是的
Although he was hit by a truck
但是 因为我的原因
and it was my fault, so I have a little bit of guilt.
他被卡车撞了 所以我心怀一点愧疚
Well, then, let's tell him.
那就对他直说
I want to do that. I'd love to do that.
我想这么做 我很愿意如此
But I just should probably wait until he's capable of wiping himself.
但我应该等到他生活能自理再说
There's so many guys in fezzes.
好多男生带土耳其毡帽啊
Do you love this movie or what?
喜不喜欢这部电影
What.
什么
Well, I know it's goofy.
我知道有点傻
I just really like a world in which people
我就是喜欢这种人们可以
spontaneously break into song and dance.
随意开口唱歌♥跳舞的世界
So sue me. Can I have some water, please?
不爽咬我啊 能给我些水吗
Sure.
当然
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
Like I got hit by a fucking truck.
感觉被卡车撞了一般蛋疼
Which I did.
事实确实如此
Here you go.
水来了
Adam, I feel like we might need to talk again.
亚当 我觉得我们有必要再谈谈
What do we need to talk about?
要谈什么
Well, we're not together anymore.
我们不再是情侣了
I don't really care about labels.
我不在意名分
You're here all the time. You're my main hang.
你一直在这儿 我基本就是上你
Yeah, and--
是 而且...
So if you need to not have the title for a while,
即使你需要以单身示人一段时间
I'm not gonna freak out.
我不会生气
Okay, but for me, it's about a little bit more than the title.
但对于我来说 不光是名分这么简单
Have you ever gotten along with someone like this?
你曾与人如此亲昵过吗
Have you ever known someone this well?
你曾如此了解一个人吗
Because I haven't. And I bet you haven't.
我没有过 我打赌你也没有
Did you like fucking me? I think you did.
你喜欢和我做♥爱♥吗 我觉得你喜欢
I came, you came hard.
我高♥潮♥ 你高♥潮♥得更厉害
We all laughed. What's the issue?
我们一起欢笑 这有什么问题
You're not being that nice to me, so I don't really understand
你对我一直不怎么友善 我不明白
why you'd even want to have me around.
你为什么希望我留下
Well, when you love someone,
爱上一个人
you don't have to be nice all the time.
你不必时时笑脸迎她
Okay.
好吧
Do you want to watch something different? Yes.
想看些别的吗 好
I have to piss.
我要尿尿
Okay, you need my help? The pot.
需要我帮忙吗 尿壶
Okay.
好的
Hey, Adam, I need to talk to you about something.
亚当 我要和你谈些事情
What?
什么事
What's wrong?
怎么了
I hurt all over. Are you okay?
全身疼 你还好吧
No.
不好
What do you want to talk about?
你想谈什么
Nothing.
没事
I don't want to talk about anything.
我什么都不想谈
I fucking missed.
尿偏了
I can tell.
看到了
You look-- can I be honest?
你看起来... 我能说实话吗
Yeah. 30 years old.
当然 看起来年过而立
Mom, please.
妈妈 拜托
I miss the softness in your face.
你的娇嫩肌肤哪去了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表