剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah. This is a lot more than my rent!
是啊 这可比我的房♥租多多了
This is insane. I'm just gonna, like,
太夸张了 我想我会
walk into a store in the meatpacking district
在奢侈品区随便走进一家店
and just be like, "make it rain."
然后"让幸福降临吧"
Sweet Emma, everybody.
欢迎光临可爱的艾玛店
Come get your baby shoes.
快来买♥♥双婴儿鞋
Fucking no.
见他妈的鬼了
My will-o'-the-wisp.
我亲爱的小精灵
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥来这干嘛
Darling, don't be vulgar.
亲爱的 别讲粗话
You know I hate it when you're vulgar.
你知道我讨厌你讲粗话
Don't need to be vulgar to make your point.
表达观点不用讲粗话
What a charming situation you have.
何况在这么好的气氛下
Oh, my God.
天呐
Beautiful little Dust Bowl orphan. I love it.
漂亮的"黑色风暴"小孤儿 太喜欢了
How on earth did you find me? I came looking for you.
你到底怎么找到我的 我只为找你
I walked all the way to the address that you gave me.
我一路走到你给我的那个地址
I even threw little stones at your window
还向你的窗户丢小石头
until some teensy-tiny little moppet opened up,
直到一个小个头妹妹开窗
looked out, and said, "Are you there to rape me?"
对外面喊"你是来强♥奸♥我的吗"
Oh, Shoshanna. Fucking Shoshanna.
索珊娜 可恶的索珊娜
Are you angry with me because it's taken me so long to find you?
你生气是因为我花太久才找到你吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
Can you not see how well I'm doing?
你看不出我现在过得有多好吗
I have a job, I eat lunch every day,
我有份工作 我天天吃午饭
and I make transactions and I get paid.
我卖♥♥东西 我有工资
Look at you, Jessamyn. You're trying so hard.
看看你自己 洁莎 这么努力
Don't you see this is just pretend?
你看不出你只是在假装吗
No, no. I'm healthy. No, no, no.
不不 我现在很健康 才没有
I'm healthy, and the last thing I need
我很健康 而且我绝对不要
is to be hanging out with you.
跟你混在一起
You can lie to your friends, you can lie to your parents,
你可以对你的朋友说谎 对父母说谎
you can lie to the mirror, but you can't lie to me
你可以对镜子说谎 但你骗不了我
because I see who you truly are.
因为我懂真正的你
Oh, really? And who's that?
是吗 真正的我怎么样呢
You're a wild thing. You can't be tamed.
你是狂野的孩子 你不能被驯服
I mean, we are not the kind of people
我们就不是
that sit around in a store like this
会坐在这种店里的人
selling $200 bathing suits to toddlers.
卖♥♥200刀的浴衣给刚会走路的小屁孩
That's not who we are.
我们不是这种人
You're high. No, no, no.
你嗑药了吧 我没有
I'm just excited to be in New York and to see you.
我只是太激动了 到纽约来见到你
I know what you need. Come away with me.
我知道你需要什么 跟我走吧
I know what you need.
我知道你要什么
I'm not even attracted to you.
我对你压根没兴趣
Ooh, even better. I would...
那就更好了 我要...
No! Yes!
我不要 来吧
I was wearing rehab goggles.
我那是因为这才瞎了的
Holy crap. This is so nice.
我勒个去 这里美翻了
It's not that nice. How much do you get in incidentals?
没有那么美啦 你的杂费有多少
What are those? You need somebody to explain to you
杂费是啥啊 你需要找人解释下
your new moneyed lifestyle, and I'm happy to be that person.
你崭新的土豪生活 我很乐意为你效劳
Okay, let's order a bunch of stuff that Adam loves,
好 先点一堆亚当喜欢的东西
then make a big-ass sign.
再搞一个巨大的横幅
Just calm down. The room's enough.
冷静点 有这间房♥就够了
But he's gonna be on Broadway.
但他要上百老汇了
I know.
我知道
I have to admit, I never thought he'd be the first.
我必须承认 我从没想到他是第一个
The first what? To fulfill his dream.
第一个什么 实现梦想的
Well, that's not true.
才不是呢
We've all fulfilled various dreams in various ways.
我们都在用不同的方式实现不同的梦
Also, I'm getting so sick of people
而且 我实在受不了别人觉得
acting like Adam's newfound success in this arena
亚当在这个舞台上的成功
is gonna come between us.
会阻碍我俩的关系
I didn't say that. Why are you acting weird?
我可没这么说 你干嘛这么奇怪
I could not be acting more normal.
我再正常不过了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I cannot believe that you have a room at the Gramercy.
真不敢相信你在格拉梅西订了房♥间
Do you know they have Mario Badescu products
你知不知道他们厕所里
in the bathroom here?
用的是翠妍的东西
I am totally stealing some of those.
我一定要偷点回去
What are we celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
Adam's gonna be on Broadway. Oh, my God.
亚当要上百老汇了 天哪
Are you afraid he's gonna leave you for Sutton Foster?
你担不担心他会为莎登·福斯特离开你
What the fuck is with everybody?
你们这帮人都有毛病啊
No.
不担心
I'm in a shitty mood.
我心情很差
You know, every morning I wake up feeling really good,
每天早上我起床的时候 感觉都很好
feeling like I'm ready to take on the day.
感觉我能够面对这一天
Like, I don't know, I want
就像...我不知道
to fucking say good morning to strangers.
跟陌生人说个早安
Shit I usually hate.
这种我通常讨厌的事
And then, without fail,
然后 不出意外的
something happens at the yogurt shop
酸奶店就会出点事
that really just fucks my shit up.
让我内心各种草泥马奔腾
Ruins my whole day.
毁了我的一整天
By the way, your Netflix came.
对了 你定的片到了
"Bridget Jones 2"? Seriously?
《BJ单身日记2》 至于吗
I can't do this.
我不能再这样了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean...
我是说...
I don't want to do this.
我不想再这样了
I want a girlfriend, Marnie.
我想要个女友 玛妮
Like, a legitimate girlfriend.
一个正统女友
You know, I want to have a relationship that's deep
那种深情的恋情
and sincere and challenging and scary.
一段深沉真挚的虐心恋
Not, you know...
而不是...
I want it to be real.
我要一段实在的恋情
I want to meet a girl that I have a lot in common with
遇见一个跟自己趣味相投的姑娘
and ask her out and learn about her family
跟她约会 夜半在公园长椅上谈心
on a park bench in the middle of the night.
了解她的家庭
And if things go really well, maybe invite her back to my place
要是顺利的话 或许再邀她来我家
and put on some Roxy Music.
放点洛克西音乐
You know?
明白吗
So, you're dumping me?
你是要甩了我吗
Are you fucking serious?
你♥他♥妈♥来真的吗
You can't break up with me, Ray.
你没法跟我分手的 雷
I don't care about this.
我根本不在乎
I wouldn't be eating pizza
我要是真喜欢你
in front of you if I actually liked you.
就不会当着你的面啃披萨了
I realize this doesn't make sense biologically.
从行为上看 这确实说不通
Was this your plan the whole time, Ray?
这就是你一直计划的吧 雷
To humiliate the girl that you couldn't get in high school?
狠狠羞辱下高中没得手的妹纸
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着
It's not gonna fucking work because I don't care.
他妈根本没用 因为我不在乎
Hello?
有人吗
Jesus fucking Christ.
我勒个去
Hello? Congratulations!
有人在吗 恭喜恭喜
What the fuck is...
搞毛啊
You're a nut. You're a nut for the stage.
你真是个疯子 你才是舞台疯子
I love you. Congratulations.
我爱你 恭喜了
That's really sweet.
真够甜蜜的
Hannah, this is Desi. He's playing...
汉娜 这是德西 他扮演的是
Bill Walker? Yes.
比尔·沃克吗 没错
You just look like such a Bill Walker. Thanks.
绝对的比尔·沃克范 谢谢
I'm just a crazy "Major Barbara" fan
我迷死《芭巴拉少校》了
and kind of obsessed with Shaw in general.
还有那个原作者
Oh, smart girl.
这姑娘真灵性
Hi, sorry, I recognize you from your part on "One Tree Hill".
不好意思 你演过《篮球兄弟》吧
You were Lennon, the disabled gay hockey player.
你演的是列侬 那个男同残疾冰球员
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表