剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Like, all we did was eat frozen waffles and lie in bed
除了吃冰冻华夫饼和躺床上
and watch old episodes of "Blossom,"
就是看老剧《布洛瑟姆一家》
and I just did not go to my Intro to Hinduism class.
我第一节印度教简析课就翘了
I couldn't motivate, couldn't do it, didn't do it.
没动力 做不到 就不去了
And then when they announced the final,
后来宣布考试时间的时候
I was probably too scared to fail that...
我大概是太害怕自己被当掉
so I didn't go to that either.
所以也没去考试
Thank you.
谢谢
It is really helpful to know that you were a fuck-up, too.
知道你也过得一团糟 让我觉得好多了
Okay.
好的
And I hate to change the subject,
我也不想转移话题
and we can come back to this--
我们还可以继续讨论这事
we should come back to this--
是该继续讨论这事
but there's just something I feel like you should know.
但是有件事我想让你知道
And it's probably not a big deal,
不是什么大不了的事
and you're probably gonna be, like, insulted
甚至你会觉得被侮辱了
that I even implied that you would care, but...
就因为我觉得你会介意 但是...
I slept with Ray.
我和雷上过床
More than once.
不止一次
Sometimes multiple times a night,
有时候一晚上好几次
but it came from, like,
但这只是因为
a deep place of insecurity.
内心深处的不安全感
I'm not proud, at all,
我一点都不引以为豪
and I just wanted you to know that.
我只是希望你知道这事
But I was hoping we could just...
我希望我们能...
you know, you've been going through a lot of stuff,
你今天已经够折腾了
so I was hoping we could just, like, talk that through,
所以我希望我们能说开了
go to the theater...
一起去剧院...
I hate you!
我恨死你了
Hello?
喂
Hannah?
汉娜
Hi, mommy, hi, daddy.
爸妈 你们好啊
Hey, how are you, doll?
你最近怎么样 宝贝
Good, I'm good. I have some big news.
很好 好极了 我有重大消息哦
Is it about the growth on your tongue?
是你舌头上又长瘤了吗
No, it's that I'm, um--
不是 是我...
I got into graduate school.
我考上研究生了
What? Holy wow!
什么 我的天呐
I didn't even know you were applying!
我都不知道你有去申请
Yeah, Iowa Writers' Workshop.
是爱荷华大学的作家工坊
Oh, honey, that is amazing.
宝贝 简直不敢相信
It's exciting. I'm doing a little jig here.
太棒了 我在这都跳上了
I don't know if I'm gonna actually go.
我还没决定要不要去
I don't know if it's really a good time for me to, like--
我不知道这个时候去好不好
To, what, change the course of your entire professional life?
去改变你整个职业生涯不好吗
Well, honey, it is a big choice.
亲爱的 这可是个大决定
Yeah, Mom, it's a really big choice. It's not that simple.
妈妈 这个决定很难做 没那么简单
It's like this is where I live, you know?
这里才是我居住的地方
I'd have to find new friends,
要离开我就要交新朋友
I'd have to find a new place to buy yogurt.
还要另找卖♥♥酸奶的店
Plus, I don't really know
再说 我真觉得
if writing is something that can be taught,
写作不是学就能学会的
although I have to say, the last four years of my life
虽然我不得不承认最近这四年
have been a total wash, we can all admit that.
我过得非常糟糕 我们都得承认这一点
Well, I'm glad you're being honest with yourself.
我很高兴你能坦诚面对自己
Wait, hold the phone. Are you kidding me?
等等 别挂电♥话♥ 你开玩笑吧
When opportunities like this arise, you figure it out.
这种机会降临的时候 你就要想办法
You say yes and you figure it out.
你先答应了 然后再想办法
That's how this works. Your mother is right.
就应该这么做 你妈妈说得对
Big chances are never small stakes, honey.
大好机会机会总要付出大代价的 宝贝
Oh, my God.
天呐
You guys sound like you're really proud of me.
你们好像很为我骄傲
Just go ahead. Just go ahead.
去吧 去吧
We'll figure it out.
我们会想办法的
We'll figure it out.
会想办法的
Enter, Governor!
请进 州长大人
So, you're really stickin' with the accent?
你还一直用这个口音说话啊
Hey. I have to.
你好 没办法
Not gonna work without a bit of practice.
不练习怎么能行呢
The security guard tried to stop me, but Desi let me in.
保安本来拦着我 是德西让我进来的
I'm sorry to barge in or whatever.
我很抱歉这样打扰你
I know you need your space...
我知道你需要空间
But I wanted to tell you that I'm so proud of you.
但我想告诉你我非常以你为傲
I'm so proud of you.
我非常骄傲
You've taught me so much
你教会我很多东西
about perseverance and commitment and creativity.
比如坚持 奉献 创新
Well, I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I love you.
我爱你
And before I go, which I will do in a second,
我马上就走 但在走之前
I wanted to tell you that I got into grad school in Iowa...
想告诉你 我被爱荷华大学的研究生院录取了
At the Iowa Writers' Workshop,
就是爱荷华大学作家工坊
and I didn't expect it, but the thing is,
我没想到会被录取 问题是
watching you thrive creatively
看着你过去几周
over these past few weeks,
在成长和进步
it's made me want to thrive.
让我也想成长
It's made me want to find a hole in the world
让我也想在世界某个角落
in the shape of me and just fill it up,
找到适合自己的位置
and I know that sounds crazy It doesn't sound crazy.
我知道这听着很疯狂 不疯狂
And I have to decide soon, and...
我要尽快决定 而且...
I think I'm gonna tell them yes
我想我会答应的
and then figure it out.
然后再想办法
'Cause that's what people do.
因为人们都是这么做的
We can figure it out,
我们总有办法的
and then we can be one of those artist couples...
然后我们会成为那些艺术家情侣
...who are doing different things in different rooms
在不同的房♥间做不同的事情
and they call to each other and say, "look at what I'm doing."
他们会跟对方说"看看我的成果"
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好吧
Don't just break one leg, break all your legs.
祝你演出大获成功
Bye, sir.
再见 先生
Later.
待会见
I haven't been to a Broadway show
从我爸妈带我去看
since my parents drove me in to see a matinee of "Falsettos",
《假唱》的日场之后 我就再没看过百老汇演出
at which point they told me
当时他们告诉我
my grandparents were getting divorced.
我的祖父母要离婚了
We should try to get you a blazer before the show starts.
演出开始之前 我们要给你弄件外套
What's wrong with this?
这件衣服怎么了
I'm just so excited for Adam. Look at all these people!
我太为亚当高兴了 看看这些人
What's gotten into you?
你怎么了
You were in such a deep groove, begrudging the success of others.
你之前那么悲伤 嫉妒别人的成功
Um, I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Bye, Shosh. Good talk.
索索 再见 聊得很开心
We're gonna have a chat.
我们要好好聊聊
At intermission, you're gonna buy me some M&Ms
中场休息时 你得给我买♥♥点MM豆
and we're gonna have a fucking chat.
然后我们要好好聊聊
Oh, I'm not quite ready to put my shirt on,
我还没准备好穿上衣服
Stacy. Thank you, love.
史黛茜 谢谢 亲爱的
No, no, no, it's me, it's Marnie.
不不 是我 玛妮
They're not letting me in.
他们不让我进来
Don't worry, I got her.
别担心 我来搞定他
Oh, no, no, Oscar, it's okay. She's a friend.
不不 奥斯卡 没事的 她是我朋友
Hello. Hi.
你好 你好
Happy opening night. Oh, thank you.
首演夜快乐 谢谢
It's so exciting. Wow.
真的是太令人激动了
I've always wanted to know
我一直都很想知道
what it's like in a Broadway dressing room.
百老汇的更衣室是什么样子的
Yeah. How cool is this?
是啊 是不是很酷
Lotta ghosts, you know?
有很多鬼
I'm sorry, I'm kind of, like,
抱歉 我有点
half in the play, half here.
一半沉浸在戏里 一半还在这
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表