剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
She has a very gifted instrument.
她天生自带技能点
But her performance style is both too stiff and too hopeful.
但她的表演风格超呆板又超积极
She's like...
她就像...
"Papa?"
爸爸
"Am I a pretty girl, Mama?"
我漂亮吗 妈妈
That's so good. That's so true.
演得真像 太对了
That was so good. Really good.
演得很像吧 真的很像
Why can't you just come sit down with me?
你怎么不能跟我坐一会啊
Because I have to go fix my fucking Patti LuPone interview.
因为我要去弄好帕蒂·鲁普恩的采访
Why? Because the last time I went to interview her,
为什么 因为上次我去采访她
all we did was talk about, like, her life in the theater
我们只聊了她在剧院的日子
and why you shouldn't fuck actors
还有为什么不能操演员
and I didn't get one useful quote about bone density.
关于骨髓密度我没有问到一句有用的话
I want to come. You can't come.
我也要去 你不能来
I mean, she is amazing. She's a fountain of wisdom.
她真的很厉害 她是智慧的源泉
But you can't come. It's a professional engagement.
但是你不能来 这是专业的会面
Please, you didn't even know who Patti LuPone was
拜托 在我跟你解释之前
before I explained it to you.
你都不知道帕蒂·鲁普恩是谁
That's so not true.
才不是呢
Please let me come.
拜托让我来吧
I want to meet fucking "Corky's mom."
我想要见见这个"可琦的妈妈"
Fine.
好吧
Really? Yeah, really...
真的吗 真的
but there's a number of things you can't do.
但是有几件事你不准做
Okay, anything, anything, anything.
好 什么都行
Talk. What?
不准说话 什么
Don't touch her things.
不准碰她东西
Can I just touch, like, one Tony?
我可以碰一个托尼奖杯吗
No, especially not her Tonys. One?
不 尤其是托尼奖杯 就一个嘛
And not her husband, if his name is Tony.
就算她丈夫叫托尼 你也不准碰
I'm gonna touch that Tony.
他我一定要碰
**Everybody thinks*
*每个人都以为
**It's bluer at the bottom*
*在底端更悲哀
That sounds fucking amazing.
听起来太好了
Yeah. God damn it.
是啊 太好听了
If I can be so bold, we sound fucking amazing.
别怪我说脏话 真是太他妈好听了
I know, it's the first thing
我知道 这是第一次
I've ever written that actually feels like me
我写出来的东西感觉像是真正的我
or like we-- that we wrote together.
或者像我们 因为我们一起写的
It is incredible that we met each other.
我们能认识真的太好了
I mean, we just wrote that fucking song.
我们写了这么好的歌♥
I cannot remember the last time I wrote a whole song.
我都不记得我写完一整首歌♥是什么时候了
Yeah, well, it's still missing its bridge, but--
好吧 虽然还是没有过渡 但是
Tomorrow night's gonna be the tits.
明晚一定棒呆了
It's gonna be you and me working out some material, no stress.
只是弹弹吉他唱首歌♥而已 别有压力
I know, I'm so excited.
我知道 我很兴奋
I can't wait.
都等不及了
I saw that YouTube video
我看了你在油管上
that you made of that Edie Brickell song.
唱的伊迪·布凯尔的歌♥
Oh, my gosh. That was, like, not me.
我的天 那完全不是我
There was this girl who looks It was a bummer.
那是个看起来... 太恶心了
Ooh, it really made me just really uncomfortable.
那个视频真的让我很不舒服
Yeah, that's the general reaction people have to it.
对 大部分人都是这样的反映
So tomorrow night, all right?
明天晚上 是吧
Let's just keep it loose, all right?
就继续保持放松 好吧
Just relax natural. Yeah.
放松 自然 好
I'm all about relaxed and natural.
我哪儿都放松
It's just you and me up there.
只是我和你在台上罢了
Loosey-goosey, super natural.
非常放松 超级自然
What a fucking exhausting day.
今天真的累死我了
I had three classes, a Physique 57,
我上了三节课 还有一节形体57
and I got in a fight with Zeva about her post-grad trip to Lisbon.
又因为泽瓦的毕业旅行去里斯本而吵架
Oh, and they told us that we all have to wear the graduation cap,
而且他们告诉我们一定要戴毕业帽
which I know for a fact
我很清楚
is not true at all comparable universities,
类似的大学都没有这个要求
so I'm starting a petition.
所以我准备写一个请♥愿♥书
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Does it feel good being off drugs?
戒毒是不是感觉很好
No, I feel like I'm going fucking crazy, Shoshanna.
不 索珊娜 我觉得我快疯了
Okay, well, it feels really good to me
好吧 但是我觉得非常好啊
and all the people around you who love you,
你身边的人都爱着你
and you probably just destroyed your pleasure centers,
你可能把愉悦中枢给破坏了
but they're totally gonna grow back.
但是它们都会长回来的
I'm gonna go do a hair mask. I love you.
我要去做个发膜 爱你哦
This is so hard!
太痛苦了
Okay, seriously, you have to behave
说真的 你一定要乖乖的
'cause I am only gonna get one more chance at this.
因为我只有这一次机会
I've given you, like, 33 chances to be in my life, okay?
我给过你三十三次机会呢
So cut me some slack.
你就饶了我吧
You look great.
你看着很棒
Hi, Ms. LuPone.
你好 鲁普恩女士
Thank you so much for making the time.
非常感谢您能抽出时间
Hello, sweet face. Mwah.
你好 小亲亲
Hi, this is my friend Elijah.
这位是我朋友伊莱贾
Oh, you didn't tell me you were bringing Troy Donahue.
你可没说特罗伊·多纳休会来哦
Come on in, honey. Hey, Peter, the girl's here.
快进来 亲 彼得 那姑娘来了
She brought one tall drink of water.
她还带了个修长身材的美男
Ms. LuPone, I just want to
鲁普恩女士 我想说
say what an honor it is to be here in your home,
能来您家做客我无比荣幸
and you are such an inspiration to us underdogs.
而且您对我们这些小人物是莫大的鼓舞
Completely. You, an underdog?
的确 你是小人物吗
You look like a fucking Kennedy.
你看着简直像肯尼迪家的
It's true, with the bowtie.
戴着领结的确像
So, this is just two to three questions about how Strenova
还有两到三个问题问您 斯特拉诺瓦对您的
has positively impacted your day-to-day life.
日常生活有何积极的影响
What makes you think I was ever an underdog?
你凭什么认为我是小人物
No, no, I don't think you're an underdog.
不 不是 我没有说您是小人物
I was saying that I'm an underdog
我只是说我是小人物
and that she is definitely an underdog.
她也绝对是个小人物
So I was never an underdog.
我从不是个小人物
I never auditioned for the chorus.
我加入合唱团从不试镜
Fuck that.
操
And you want to know why?
想知道为什么吗
Why? Selfesteem. Confidence.
为什么 自尊 自信
I knew who I was. I knew who I was.
我知道自己是谁 知道自己是谁
Do you know who you are? Not a clue.
你们知道自己是谁吗 毫无头绪
Honestly, I just need, like, two to three sentences
说实话 我只需要您说两三句
on the positive impact Strenova's had on your day-to-day life.
关于斯特拉诺瓦对您日常生活的积极影响
Oh, Hannah, please.
汉娜 拜托
Honey, chill out. Relax.
亲 放轻松
Yeah, relax.
放轻松
Relax.
放轻松
Relax. Yeah.
放轻松 就是
Who's hungry? I am!
谁饿啦 我
Whoo, I want to eat.
馋死了
What'd you get-- Oh, he's a wonderful cook. Salmon.
做了什么 他的厨艺很好 三文鱼呐
We don't want to interrupt your dinner.
我们不愿打扰您的晚餐
Honestly, it's just an in-out operation.
说实话 这个问题问完就行
Oh, please, 30 years. We're sick of looking at each other.
拜托 三十年了 我们已经相看两相厌了
I'm not sick of looking at her.
看着她我可不厌
Honey, it was a joke.
亲 开玩笑呢
When are you gonna get my sense of humor?
你什么时候才能学会我的幽默感啊
I just want some space and I'm sick of fucking explaining it.
我只想有点空间 我受不了他妈的再解释了
Yeah, I get that.
我明白
We can't always justify ourselves, you know? Yeah.
我们不能总为自己辩护是吧 对
Like, recently, I had this thing with a girl,
就像 我最近喜欢一个姑娘
and by all accounts, I should've been psyched.
按理说 我应该欢呼雀跃
She was beautiful, driven, had an amazing fucking chin,
她人很漂亮 有野心 下巴超赞
but, I don't know, something about it just didn't feel right.
但说不好 就是有什么不对劲
Yeah. And I tried talking to her about it,
是吗 我想和她谈谈
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表