剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I'm here to see David Pressler-Goings.
我来见大卫·普雷斯勒
He's not in yet.
他还没来
Oh. Okay, good. I thought I was late.
好的 很好 我以为我迟到了呢
You are. He's just not in yet.
你是迟到了 只是他还没来
Okay, well, I'm just gonna have a seat in the reception area.
好吧 那我在前台坐下吧
What?
什么
Look, I've got him on the phone for you now.
我帮你打通他的电♥话♥了
Okay? Oh, okay.
好吗 好的
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Okay.
好的
Millstreet. No, I just heard that myself.
米尔街公♥司♥ 不 我也是刚听说
Nobody here knows much of anything yet.
大家都还不太清楚状况
I'll call you back.
我回头打给你
What did you say?
你说什么
Millstreet.
米尔街公♥司♥
Yeah, but that's all I know right now.
是的 但我只知道这么多
That's all any of us know.
大家也是
I'm trying to find out. I'll call you back.
我也在想办法 我再打给你
Excuse me?
打扰下
I was just wondering... I can't,
我想问下... 我没办法
not now. I just...not now.
现在不行 真不行
Yeah, I just wanted to know if it was safe
好吧 我只想知道这层楼
to be on this floor of the building.
现在是不是很危险
Millstreet. No.
米尔街公♥司♥ 不
No, not yet.
不 还没
Well, that's all I know.
我只知道这么多
Well, I don't know yet. If I don't know...
我还不清楚 如果我不知道...
Morning, Louise. I'll call you back.
早上好 露易丝 我回头打给你
Hi, Stacia. Louise, are you all right?
你好司代莎 露易丝你还好吗
David is dead.
大卫死了
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Millstreet.
米尔街公♥司♥
Faster, better.
更快 更好
And no one explains what's happening,
没人解释怎么回事
and then they say he's dead.
然后有人说他死了
Yeah. Hannah, it's something that happens.
是啊 汉娜 这种事经常发生
It's like jury duty or, you know, floods.
就像陪审团义务 洪水什么的
They happen. It's just so insane.
常有的事 太疯狂了
We had a meeting, and then he had to reschedule the meeting
我们约好见面的 结果他要改约
'cause he was dead.
因为他死翘翘了
Yeah, he's dead.
是啊 死翘翘了
And that's why he couldn't come.
所以他才不能赴约
It must've been so heavy that moment that it was all going down.
看着一切急转直下的瞬间 一定很沉痛
Think about that.
想想看
I just hope when I die that I don't see it coming.
我只希望不要预见自己的死亡
I hope I'm already dead, and then five minutes later,
我希望我死了五分钟后
I'm like, "What the fuck just happened?"
才反应过来"他妈的怎么回事"
You know, I kind of look forward to the day that I die.
其实我蛮期待我死去的那天
You do not. Get real.
你才不是 别闹了
I do. If you think about it,
是真的 仔细想想你会发现
time isn't linear.
时间不是线性的
Every moment that's ever happened or that will ever happen
每个发生过的和即将发生的时刻
is happening right now.
此刻都在发生着
We just choose to live in this moment
只是我们选择活在此刻
to create some illusion of continuity.
来构建一副连续的假象
So, really, we have already died
所以其实我们已经死了
and we've also not yet been born.
但又还没出生
Well, okay, in my linear conception of time,
好吧 以我对时间线性概念的理解
I wonder what's...
我只想知道...
Holy fucking shit, look what I just found.
卧♥槽♥ 瞧瞧我发现了什么
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is that a picture of Tom Hanks?
那是汤姆·汉克斯的照片吗
Yeah. I don't want it.
没错 我不想要
I'll take it. Oh, hey, Jessa.
那给我吧 你好啊洁莎
How's your life of doing absolutely fucking nothing?
你整天无所事事过得好吗
Oh, it's great. How's your penis?
好极了 你老二如何了
Good. You want me to put it on your shoulder?
很好 要不要把它放你肩膀上玩会
David's dead.
大卫死了
Who's David?
大卫是谁
My editor, David. He's dead.
我的编辑 大卫 他死了
Fuck, Hannah, baby.
操 汉娜 宝贝儿
That sucks shit.
太尼玛操蛋了
Yeah, he's dead.
是啊 他死了
It was so crazy. Everyone was just running around the office
太疯狂了 办公室的人都像无头苍蝇一样
and freaking out and screaming
一边惊吓一边尖叫
and acting like their world had gone out of orbit and...
好像天要塌了一样
It's like everyone comes in thinking it's a normal day
就像大家来上班 以为一切如常
and then they leave 'cause he's dead.
结果马上就人去楼空 因为他死了
What is a normal day, though, really?
话说 什么叫很平常的一天啊
What did you do?
你做什么了呢
I mean, just amidst all that chaos and insanity, I left.
我在一片混乱和疯狂中离开了
What else was I supposed to do?
我还能做什么
And no one even began to tell me
都没人跟我说
what was next for my e-book.
我的电子书会怎么样
What? I know.
什么 是啊
And so I'm left wondering when and how and to whom
我就在想我何时 如何 问谁
I can even bring this up to get some answers.
才能得到答案呢
Well, they probably weren't thinking about your book, Hannah,
也许他们根本顾不上你的书 汉娜
and I pretty much can't believe you are either.
不敢相信你居然在想这事
You knew someone. Like, really knew him.
你认识他 而且还挺熟的
He came to your birthday party, et cetera.
他还来过你生日派对什么的
He wasn't invited to my birthday party.
我可没邀请他来
What?
怎么了
I think Adam's feeling is that you're callous and disconnected.
我想亚当是觉得你冷血无情
Are you feeling anything?
你有什么感觉吗
Yes.
有
Beyond wondering when your book is gonna hit the stands?
除了想你的书几时能上架外
It's an e-book, Adam.
是电子书 亚当
It's never gonna hit the stands
永远不可能上架的
'cause there are no stands and you know that.
因为根本无架可上 你知道的
One thing we do know
我们知道的是
life will give you whatever experience is most helpful
生活经验对提升觉悟的帮助
for the evolution of your consciousness.
是最大的
How do you know this is the experience you need?
你如何知道这是你所需的经历呢
Because this is the experience you're having at this moment.
因为这就是你此刻正在经历的
From the interview...
从采访...
Motherfucker.
我♥操♥
Okay, David's body was found facedown in the Hudson River
大卫的尸体被发现面朝下浮在哈德逊河上
right by Chelsea Piers, just floating there.
就在切尔西码头那边
Well, that's fucking terrible.
太他妈可怕了
And Gawker is reporting that they won't be releasing
掴客网说警方不会公布
the toxicology report at all, so we're not gonna know if it..
毒检报告 所以我们不知道是不是...
Gawker? Yeah.
掴客网 是啊
You're getting your news from Gawker?
你在掴客网上看新闻吗
They report on media news and I am a mediaist,
他们报道媒体新闻 而我是个媒体人
so it's where I've gotta get my news.
所以我就在这网上看新闻
Okay, when you die, how would you feel
好吧 你死后 一群人冷眼旁观
if a bunch of judgmental creeps,
违背你的意愿
celibate against their will,
恶心地报道
snarkily reported on every fucking detail
你尸体的所有细节
of your body decomposing?
你会有什么感受
Well, that's not what's happening here.
不是这么回事
This is a very, very nice eulogy.
这是篇很美的悼词
Listen. "Goings, Goings, Gone.
"他轻轻地走了
Publishing's most flamboyant power player
这位出版界最亮丽的人物
makes a waterlogged exit worthy of a
像布雷特·伊斯顿·埃利斯笔下的角色一样
bret Easton Ellis character."
在水中香消玉殒"
That's fucked, Hannah.
太恶心了 汉娜
Those are a bunch of jealous people
这就是些满心嫉妒的人
who make a living appealing to our basest desire
迎合人们最基本的需求谋生
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表