剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I don't like the way that Pal talks to you.
我不喜欢帕尔跟你说话的方式
What do you mean?
什么意思
I just don't like it. It's condescending.
就是不喜欢 优越感十足
It's not respectful.
一点不礼貌
Well, it doesn't feel great.
的确不太好
But I don't want to break up with him either.
但我也不想和他分手
I'm not saying break up with him.
我不是说要和他分手
I'm saying talk to him about it.
我是说该找他谈谈
I don't want you to think he's a bad person
我想让你觉得他是个坏人
'cause he's not a bad person.
因为他并不坏
I don't think he's a bad person.
我不认为他是坏人
But I feel like you're just seeing him
但我感觉你每次见他时
at a time where he's not at his best.
他都不在状态
Hey, Hannah? Yeah?
汉娜 怎么啦
Could you come here really quickly?
你能赶快过来吗
Come in here.
你过来呀
Could you please just, like, come here really quickly?
能麻烦你赶快过来吗
Okay.
好吧
Hi. Hi. What's going on?
你好 你好 怎么了
It's dinnertime.
晚餐时间到
Okay, so get everyone out of the pool.
好啊 那把大家叫起来吧
No, no, no, it's dinnertime for us.
不不 是我们的晚餐时间
Stop touching my real boobs!
别再摸我咪♥咪♥了
So, you mean... Yeah.
你的意思是... 是的
Marnie, I'm ot gonna kick everybody out.
玛妮 我不能把他们赶走
They're having a really good time.
他们正玩得开心呢
That would be really weird and rude.
那样很奇怪而且很没礼貌
I know, but I kinda thought
我知道 但是我以为
they were only gonna stay until dinner.
他们只待到晚餐前
Why would you think that?
你怎么会那么想
Because it's the time where the four of us are going to heal.
因为这是我们四个的和解时间
But we already did our healing.
但我们已经和解了
Earlier, remember?
早些时候 记得吗
We're both so sorry. I am so sorry.
我们都很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
Yes, you and I did, but the four of us didn't.
你和我和解了 但是我们四个还没有
Are you fucking serious?
你认真的吗
Yes, I'm fucking ser... Guys, dinner!
是的 我认... 伙计们 晚餐时间
Dinner's done.
晚餐好了
Cool. Really cool. That's classy.
好 非常好 干得漂亮
Thank you, Marnie. Welcome.
谢谢 玛妮 不客气
Thank you.
谢啦
Thank you. Hi.
谢谢 好啊
Hi.
你好
What's for dinner? What took so long, Marnie?
晚餐吃什么 怎么这么久 玛妮
Wait, wait, wait. What's this, a fucking kid's meal?
等等 这是儿童乐园餐吗
A fucking Lean Cuisine?
还是减肥套餐
Am I on the Zone Diet?
我是在用区域减肥法吗
Marnie, fuck.
玛妮 去你的
I got four duck breasts for four people.
我只为四个人做了四份鸭脯肉
There are so many people. Hard times, Marn?
这有这么多人呢 大萧条了吗 玛妮
Wait, Pal, Pal. She cooked...she cooked the duck,
帕尔 帕尔 她做了鸭肉
so do your...do your Daffy Duck.
秀一段达菲鸭
No, Marnie, please don't cook me.
求你了 玛妮 别把我煮了
Oh, my God, I don't wanna die. I'm too young to die.
天呐 我不想死 我还这么年轻
Oh, wait. Oh, this feels good.
等等 这感觉好极了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Isn't it so good?
很赞吧 是不是
That's Donald Duck. But you knew who he was doing.
是唐老鸭吧 至少你看出来了
Nope, you said Daffy Duck.
不是 你说的是达菲鸭
Whatever, it's a duck.
随便了 都是鸭子嘛
Like what we're eating, sort of.
我们不正吃着嘛
I think the duck turned out fuckin' awesome.
我觉得这鸭子烧得太他妈棒了
It's so good, Marnie.
太好吃了 玛妮
I love it. No, no, no. No, no, no, don't.
爱死了 别别 别来这套
I don't really like duck.
我不怎么喜欢鸭子
Nobody likes duck.
没人喜欢鸭子
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
Come on, Marnie. It's a four-person dance.
拜托 玛妮 这是四人舞
We need you. I'm not in the mood.
我们需要你 我没心情
Come on, you're the best one.
来吧 你跳得最好了
Ladies, can we do this?
姑娘们 能开始了么
Yes.
开始吧
Are you ready with the iPod?
你iPod准备好了吗
Yes, can we please start? Press play, please.
好了 能放了吗 放吧
Excellent. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
No time for text from Mom.
老妈的短♥信♥一边去
It's on.
开始了
Smiles.
保持微笑
Larry, Moe, Curly. Smile, ladies.
一 二 三 微笑 姑娘们
Full out.
动起来吧
Smack your ass. Are you guys dancing?
拍屁♥股♥ 你们几个跳吗
That's right.
这就对了
Breathe.
注意呼吸
And pulse it. Yes. Yes.
跟着节拍 对 就这样
We did it!
我们做到了
That was so good. Oh, my Gosh. That was awesome.
太棒了 我的天 棒极了
I think if we could do it one more time,
如果再来一次
we'll get it, like, really, really perfect.
我们肯定能跳得完美至极
I think it'll be awesome.
一定会赞到爆
But we're not, like, trying to make it to Broadway.
但我们也没打算跳到百老汇嘛
No, no, no, I know.
不不 当然不是
I know, no. It's just that, um...
不是这意思 只不过...
there was this one moment where you were on the four
有一个地方 你本该跳三拍的
when you were supposed to be on the three,
你却跳了四拍
so there was this big hole in there.
这可是个大差错
Yeah, yeah, totally. I agree.
完全同意
The three-count was really dead.
三拍确实弱爆了
Yeah, I would say overall,
没错 总的说来
though, your performance was pretty good.
你跳得相当不错
Yeah, but why does everything have to be perfect?
但为什么非得完美呢
Like, it had a lot of spirit. No, I know.
搞得好像多有内涵似的 不是
It's just that if things can't be perfect,
不过即使没法那么完美
maybe they could be as close to perfect as possible.
但至少能尽可能接近完美
Like when you have a dinner for four,
就像你打算四人一起吃晚餐
maybe you could have just, like, a really perfect dinner party
你就可以准备一场相当完美的四人派对
for four people to really enjoy properly.
让大家好好享受一番
You're seriously mad I let everyone stay for dinner?
你还在气我留大伙吃饭吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Wait, time-out. That was dinner?
等等 暂停下 是因为晚饭吗
Okay, you know what? Let's just Google Map a Domino's.
不如咱们来谷歌♥下达美乐批萨店吧
That's fun. We're in the North Fork, boo.
可有趣了 我们在北福克呢
They don't have Domino's.
这里没达美乐
Dinner was supposed to be our time for honesty.
晚饭本该是我们开诚布公谈心的时机
And I'm really sorry, you guys. This is not about you.
各位抱歉 这不关你们的事
This is between us,
是我俩的问题
but then you invited the cast of "Magic Mike".
但你却招来了这班脱衣舞男
Marnie, I don't feel like being honest.
玛妮 我并不想开诚布公
Why not? Being honest is fun.
为什么不 挺有趣的
What are you talking about, Shosh?
你在说什么啊 索索
I'm talking about the fact that you're a fucking narcissist.
我在说 你真是个彻底的自恋狂
Seriously, I have never met anyone else
讲真的 我从没见过谁像你这样
who thinks their own life is so fucking fascinating.
觉得自己的生活多么了不得
I wanted to fall asleep in my own vomit all day
我还真想在自己的呕吐物里睡上整天
listening to you talk about
一边听你讲
how you bruise more easily than other people.
自己如何比别人更容易受伤
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Okay, well, people have been calling me a narcissist
好吧 自打三岁起我就一直被人
since I was three, so it doesn't really upset me.
说是自恋狂 所以这也没那么伤人
You've gotta choose something more creative.
你得来点更有创意的
Yeah, it really has no effect on you.
看出来了 确实没效果
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表