剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Did I mention the drug test
我不是说要求所有新进员工
we require of all new employees?
提供药检报告吗
I'm kidding. Welcome aboard.
我开玩笑的 欢迎加入
See you next week.
下周见
So, is that the first hire?
那是第一个招进来的员工吗
Yeah, 'cause you made me take all the Bad News Bears
对 因为你叫我从旧房♥子拿走了所有
from the old location, which is bullshit.
《少棒闯天下》 里面简直一派胡言
Loyalty will get you everywhere.
忠诚的人到哪都吃香
You know, if you wrote down all these business lessons,
如果你把那些商科课的内容都写成书
then you wouldn't have to spout
那你也就不用在公众场合
embarrassing platitudes in public.
在公众场合说这些陈词滥调了
Think about that.
你可以考虑看看
The fact is, Ray, I won't be spouting platitudes much longer.
雷 其实我也不能再陈词滥调多久了
I know, you're sick.
我知道 你病了嘛
The thing is, if you don't tell me what you're sick with,
重点是 如果你不告诉我你得了什么病
then I can't help you.
那我也无能为力
And furthermore, I can't care.
甚至都不知道怎么关心你
That is heartwarming, Ray.
这话真是温暖人心 雷
Ray, I love you...
雷 我像爱儿子一样
like a son.
爱你
I love you like a bastard son.
我爱你像爱私生子一样
I love you, too, Hermie.
我也爱你 荷米
I do, and I have to admit...
真的 我不得不承认...
I'm kinda scared, you know?
我有点害怕 明白吗
Life can be terrifying, even if you're not sick.
就算不生病 生活也很可怕
No, no, I'm scared of being a boss.
不是 我是害怕当老板
Like, a real, legitimate boss, you know?
做一名真正合法的老板
Making decisions for the entire team.
要为团队拿主意
Or having boundaries and respecting those boundaries.
要有原则 还要遵守原则
You know, being the type of man that can handle all this shit.
要做能掌控全局的人
It's simple, Ray.
这很简单 雷
Don't hit anyone, don't shtup anyone,
别揍人 别睡下属
clean so that rats don't get tempted,
做好清洁 防止老鼠来袭
and you got yourself a business.
这样就能顺利营业了
Don't shtup anybody?
别睡下属
Yeah. Okay, all right.
是的 好吧
If it's really that simple, I can do that.
如果真这么简单 那就没问题
I can do that for you, but I'm telling you,
我可以为你这么做 但我告诉你
you're gonna outlive us all.
你会活得比我们都长
You'll see, you're gonna be like Ingmar fucking Bergman.
看着吧 你会像英格玛·伯格曼一样
He said he was gonna die every day.
他每天都说自己要死了
He lived to his late 80s on his own private Swedish island.
结果在瑞典的私人岛上活到80多岁
Think about it, Hermie.
想想吧 荷米
Ray! Yay!
雷 耶
Holla!
好啊
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Surprise! It's not a surprise party.
吃惊吧 这可不是惊喜趴体
I'm still so excited.
我还是很兴奋
I have no idea why he said that.
我也不知道他为什么那么说
I specifically told him not to. I forgot.
我特别强调不要说 我忘了
This is so amazing that you guys are doing this for me.
你们为我办趴体实在太赞了
We're just paying. Marnie's done so much.
我们只管买♥♥单 都是玛妮准备的
I can't believe you're turning 25.
不敢相信你都25了
Where does the time go? I don't know.
时间逝如流水啊 的确
You look so wonderful. Thank you.
你看起来美极了 谢谢
Doesn't she? I keep telling her
是吧 我一直跟她说
she could look like this every day if she wanted.
如果她想完全可以每天这么漂亮
You really look great, sweetie.
你真的美呆了 宝贝
Oh, um, this is Adam's sister, Caroline.
这是亚当的姐姐 卡洛琳
Oh, hi. Just so healthy and clean
嗨 这么健康 白净
And just, you know, wow. Mom, I get it.
那么...你懂得 妈 我懂
Oh, golly. Okay, okay, okay. That's enough.
妈呀 好啦 够了
And you remember Adam from my period of mental illness.
还记得我精神恍惚时陪着我的亚当吧
Hey, so fucking good to see you, Mr. Horvath.
见到你太他妈好了 霍瓦特先生
You're fucking right. Mrs. Horvath.
真♥他♥妈♥没错 霍瓦特夫人
How are you? Just a family affair, huh?
你好吗 都来了是吧
It's great you could make it, Caroline.
很高兴你能来 卡洛琳
Anyway, so you guys should all go get drinks.
那你们去拿喝的吧
We're paying for all of the liquor until 10:00 pm.
10点前酒水我们买♥♥单
We are paying?
我们买♥♥单吗
And if you do want to get a drink,
想喝酒的话
just use the passcode, which is "banana."
就说暗号♥"小娜娜"
Banana.
小娜娜
Banana, banana. Shh.
小娜娜 小娜娜 嘘
Yep, it is, and if you say it too loudly,
没错 说得太大声
everyone else will hear it and then they'll get free drinks,
别人会听到 我们就得为他们买♥♥单了
so just keep it to yourself.
你自己知道就好
I'm gonna show you around.
我带你转转去
Hannah.
汉娜
I'll be right back.
我马上就回
So, Caroline, how old are you?
卡洛琳 你多大了
I love your hat.
我喜欢你的帽子
You're so great to do this,
你做的一切简直太好了
especially considering everything you're dealing with
特别是考虑到你现在的处境
with Charlie and... Are you joking?
和查理的关系... 你开玩笑的吗
This is, like, the nicest distraction for me to have.
这是我最佳的分心消遣
It's so good for me to, like, throw myself into this.
对我很有帮助 让自己全心投入
And I'll have a bunch of party pictures
我还能往Instagram上传趴体照片
that I can post to Instagram 'cause I know he checks it.
因为我知道他会去看
He definitely checks it. He fucking checks it.
他绝对会的 绝对会
Happy birthday, boo! Hi, how are you, Tako?
生日快乐 你好吗 塔克
Happy birthday. This is Prietta.
生日快乐 这是普利埃塔
Hey, good to meet you. My love. Where's Adam?
很高兴见到你 亲 亚当呢
He's stuck with my parents. Please go rescue him.
他和我父母聊天呢 我这就去找他
I'll be back. Sorry.
等下回来 抱歉
I just have something to show you.
我要给你看点东西
Awesome. Laird!
太好了 莱尔德
Hannah, hi.
汉娜 你好啊
On the occasion of your birthday, I present...
在你生日之际 我要给你...
You know what? you can just go ahead and leave that
你知道吗 你可以直接把这个
I am so sorry. Bye, Laird. in the back room
抱歉 莱尔德 拜 跟其他礼物一起
with the rest of the presents.
放屋里
Tinu! Hi! Oh, hey! Happy birthday.
蒂妞你好啊 生日快乐
No. I'll find you in a second.
走吧 我一会儿来找你
Just really quick.
很快的
Oh, my God!
我的天呐
Happy birthday! Hello, darling.
生日快乐 你好 亲爱的
Hi. You look...amaze, birthday girl.
好啊 寿星 你看起来真漂亮
Thank you. I have some drinks for everybody.
谢谢 每个人都有酒喝哦
This is great. Cheers.
太赞了 干杯
Twenty fucking five.
他妈25岁了
That's how old I am. Oh, my God.
我们这么老了啊 我的天
I cannot believe it. How does it feel?
我都不敢相信 感觉怎么样
It feels great. Yeah?
感觉很好啊 是吗
Being 25 is great.
25岁很开心
It's really amazing that all three of you
想想你们仨在毕业后四年里
have accomplished so little in the four years since college.
啥都没做成不是很牛吗
I mean, think about it. Four years.
你们想想 四年啊
Four years is, like, nothing.
四年不算什么吧
Your 21st birthday feels like yesterday to me.
你21岁的生日恍如昨日啊
Do you remember, we sang the duet from "Rent"?
你记得我们唱了《吉屋出租》的二重唱吗
Oh, my God, we sang "Take Me or Leave Me".
我去 我们唱了《Take Me or Leave Me》
It was atrocious. It was so fun.
太凶残了 太好玩了
It was the happiest we've ever been, remember?
那曾是我们最快乐的岁月啊
We should do it again. There's a stage right there.
我们可以再唱一次 舞台就在那
Marnie, I cherish you on an interpersonal level,
玛妮 我从心底里珍惜你
I love this party. The last thing I want to do
我爱这个派对 但我最不想做的事
is sing anything from "Rent."
就是唱任何《吉屋出租》的歌♥
Okay.
好吧
Guys, I really wish you weren't watching this right now.
我真不想你们现在看这个
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表