剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
in a few months, we might install a, uh...
几个月后 我们就能装上...
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't...I just don't...I'm sorry.
我只是不能...对不起
I don't...I don't think I want to be friends with you
我并不想跟你做朋友
Um, okay.
好吧
I just don't...
我只是不能...
I don't want to be polite with you,
我不想跟你这样客客气气的
I don't want to have small talk with you.
不想跟你唠家常
I just don't...
我只是不...
think...
觉得...
Anyway, enjoy your evening.
总之 好好享受今晚
Enjoy your life.
好好享受人生
Cool cigarette.
香烟很酷
I heard neck tattoos are the new sunglasses.
我听说脖子纹身是最新潮流
I hope so.
但愿如此
Hey, ho! Let's go!
嘿哟 嗨起来
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天哪 我的天
Oh, my God, it's Ed Norton.
天哪 那是爱德华·诺顿
I love him. Hannah!
我爱死他了 汉娜
That is not Ed Norton. That is my editor, David.
那不是爱德华·诺顿 那是我的编辑大卫
I have no idea what he's doing here.
我完全不知道他来这干嘛
Hannah?!
汉娜
What is he doing here?
他来这干嘛
I told him about it, but in the context of a story.
我跟他提过生日 但是写在背景故事里
I didn't think he'd actually come.
我觉得他不会来的
Any of you scruffy trust-funders seen Hannah?
你们这些邋遢的纨绔子弟看见汉娜了吗
David!
大卫
Honey. Hey. Hi.
亲爱的 嗨
It is I, David Pressler-Goings.
是我 大卫·普雷斯勒大驾光临
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
I am so glad you could make it.
我很开心你来了
Then you should have invited me.
那你就该邀请我
Not that I would've accepted.
并不是说我会接受
I just happened to be in the neighborhood
我只是碰巧在这附近
because somebody bitched out on me yet again.
因为有个贱♥人♥又把我甩了
Some little baby fucking bitch.
该死的小贱♥人♥
So I thought I would drop by and see how the kids are partying.
所以我想顺道看下孩子们都怎么嗨的
Hello, my name is Marnie Michaels. Hi.
你好 我叫玛妮·麦克斯 你好
I am prominently featured in many of Hannah's essays.
我在汉娜的许多文章中都起着重要作用
You certainly are. I'm so glad I didn't wear that dress.
当然 幸亏不是我在穿这裙子
And this is my boyfriend, Adam.
这是我男朋友 亚当
Hey, it's a great and good pleasure
非常异常高兴
to make your acquaintance.
认识你
Adam.
亚当
A-A-Adam.
亚...亚...亚当
Adam, Adam.
亚当 亚当
Adam, come here.
亚当 过来
Could you get me a tall glass of still water
能给我拿一大杯水
and an Internet-enabled cell phone of some kind?
和一个能上网的手♥机♥之类的吗
Um, I've got the Internet-enabled phone.
我的电♥话♥就能上网
Just try it. Try it out.
去找找 试试看
And you will go and get the water.
然后你拿水去
I'm just gonna download Grindr on this,
我要用这个下"基达"
just temporarily.
只是暂时的
Cool. Sure, yeah.
酷 当然
**Dear Joe, won't you let me out*
*亲爱的 我们会不会放开彼此
It's not really my thing. Yeah.
这真不是我喜欢的风格 是嘛
**Dear Joe, won't you let me out*
*亲爱的 我们会不会放开彼此
Where is she going?
她去哪
That was so great. Thank you guys so much.
很精彩的表演 非常感谢你们
Uh, hello, hi.
大家好
My name is Marnie Michaels,
我叫玛妮·麦克斯
and as many of you know, we are here tonight
大部分人都知道 我们今晚在这
to celebrate Hannah's 25th birthday.
给汉娜庆祝她25岁生日
She's right there, the birthday girl.
她就在那 我们的小寿星
She's wearing her Birthday Bitch hat, like she oughta.
戴着贱贱寿星帽的那个 实至名归啊
Um, it means a lot that you're all here,
大家能来 对我们意义重大
and we love you a lot,
我们爱死你们了
and most importantly, Hannah loves you a lot,
最重要的是 汉娜爱死你们了
and what better thing to do on this night
今晚 这世上有什么比
than to celebrate the birth of one of my personal favorite people
给我最珍爱的姑娘庆生
on the entire planet, my Hannah?
更棒的事呢 我的娜娜
**Than life could ever*
*远比生活
**Grant me*
*给我的更多
**Bored by the chore*
*彻底厌倦
**Of saving face*
*那些关乎颜面的琐事
Fuck!
该死
Excuse me.
不好意思
Why did you stop playing the great song that I requested
你干嘛切了我超赞的歌♥
and started playing this piece of shit song?
而放这种烂歌♥
Because that's what DJs do.
因为DJ就是干这个的
We switch from one song to another.
我们从一首歌♥切到另一首
Who asked you to change songs?
谁叫你换歌♥的
That little dude dancing over there.
在那跳舞的哥们
That guy? That silver elf over there?
那家伙吗 那个银色小精灵吗
Yes. Poor man's Anderson Cooper?
没错 他是扮安德森·库珀吗
He told me to call him the Mixmaster General.
他让我叫他"混音大♥师♥"
That guy?
就他
I love you so much. Happy 25th birthday.
我非常爱你 25岁生日快乐
And I actually would like to invite you to the stage
其实我还想请你上台
because I have a little bit of a surprise
我为你还有大家
for you and for everybody else.
准备了个小惊喜
So if you could come on up here and join me, that would be great.
如果你能上来 那就棒极了
Go, go, go. So let's give a warm round of applause
快去 快去 大家给我们的寿星
for the birthday girl.
来点热烈的掌声吧
You can start the song.
你可以开唱了
This is an encore performance.
这是叫座演出哦
**Every single day I walk down the street*
*每一天 我走在路上
**I hear people say, "Baby, so sweet"*
*听见大家说 妹子真美
**Ever since puberty everybody stares at me*
*自从进了青春期 我便是众人焦点
**Boys, girls, I can't help it baby*
*男生女生都看我 我控制不来
**So be kind and don't lose your mind*
*对我好点 别昏了头脑
When you accept my request, we enter a contract.
你收了我的歌♥单 就好比我们签了合约
Why are you still talking? Okay?
你怎么还在叽歪 明白吗
A contract between DJ and listener.
一份DJ和听众的合约
And now, based on your actions,
而现在你的行为
you have failed to honor that contract.
已经违背了这份合约
Well, I guess my life is over, then.
估计我的日子也完蛋了吧
Be off. It's a breach!
快滚 这是违约
Breach of contract.
违约行为
Excuse me?
打扰一下
Are you the guy I just messaged?
你是我刚刚传信息的家伙吗
'Cause you don't look like your picture.
你和照片里长得一点也不像
Did you tell the DJ to stop playing my song
是你叫DJ切了我的歌♥
and start playing this piece of shit song?
然后播这首烂歌♥的吗
You're welcome.
别客气
Okay, let me tell you something.
我跟你讲
That's not how it works, okay?
这事不是这么来的
How does it work? I'll tell you the way it works.
那怎么来 我告诉你
There's a queue, okay?
这事讲先来后到 懂吗
And this is the way the queue works, okay?
而所谓的先来后到
This is the logic of the queue.
先来后到的核心就是
My song plays first because I asked first.
我先点的歌♥ 我先放
Your song plays after that because you did not ask first.
你后点的歌♥ 你就得在我之后放
Songs should never, ever, ever, ever end in the middle.
绝对 绝对不能在中途切歌♥
It's not fair to end things in the middle. Do you understand?
中途喊停不公平 明白吗
Whoa, are you on coke? What? No!
你嗑可♥卡♥因♥了么 什么 没有
Do you have any coke?
那你有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you understand the concept of the queue?
你明白什么是先来后到了吗
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表