剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
who wants to meet older women in bars
就想要找那种酒吧里的老女人
and intimidate them into fucking me?
然后激怒她们来做♥爱♥吗
Because I can do that, but I have a job to do now,
我的确可以 但是我现在有工作了
and I'm trying to focus,
我要努力专注于工作
and I'm not here to fill up your life with fucking stories
不是闲着没事跟你玩角色扮演
for your fucking Twitter.
就为了你能写推特
I get it. I have a job, too.
我懂了 我也有工作啊
It's not the same thing.
根本不一样
Really? That's crazy.
真的吗 你疯了吗
I can't do this. I have to focus.
我不想吵了 我需要集中精神
Ray said I could stay with him for a while.
雷说我可以去他那里住一段时间
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You're gonna go stay with Ray for a while?
你要住在雷那里一段时间
Just through the rehearsal process
只是彩排阶段
so I can just think about the play
我就能好好集中精神在戏里
and not have to deal with all this drama.
而不是来跟你瞎折腾
What drama? This is just me.
什么瞎折腾 只是我而已啊
Exactly.
就是说
I don't get it. You didn't even care about the play.
我不懂了 你一开始根本就不在乎那剧
Well, but here's the thing.
但是实际上
I did. I always did. I do.
我在意 一直很在意
It feels amazing to finally care about something.
而且我非常开心终于可以在意一些事情了
It feels amazing and scary, and I'll always regret it
感觉特棒又特吓人 但如果我没有
if I don't give myself a chance to just do it all the way.
拼尽全力去尝试 我一定会非常遗憾的
You sound like you're in, like, "Field of Dreams."
你听起来就像在演《梦幻成真》
Well, it-- it's not a joke to me.
这不是在开玩笑
I didn't say it was.
我也没开玩笑
I'm sorry, I have to go.
很抱歉 但是我得走了
Hannah, fuck.
汉娜 放开
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表