剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
But, like, I am out of there in three weeks.
但还有三周我就毕业了
Like, I am done, I am graduating, I am done with that.
结束了 我毕业了 再不用上学了
They say they're teaching you to think,
他们说是在教学生思考
but really they're teaching you to think like everybody else.
其实他们只教你大众思维
I know! I know! It's like, literally, I swear to God,
我懂我懂 我发誓可以毫不夸张地说
sometimes I feel like I am in "The Truman Show,"
有时我觉得自己就在《楚门的世界》里
but it's, like, really just a walking American Apparel ad
就像AA美国服饰的移♥动♥广♥告♥
and I don't even know it.
而我自己毫不知情
Too late for you, then, poor baby.
可怜的娃 你意识到时已经太迟了
Have you got any cocaine? No, I don't do cocaine.
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗 没有 我不吸了
But you're clearly on cocaine.
你明显还在吸
Oh, no, everybody thinks that,
没有 你们都这么想
but I just have really chronic congestion
我只是有慢性淤血
and, like, a terribly fast mouth.
还有说话跟打机关枪似的
Is this living or is this living, my flower?
宝贝 觉得爽呢还是爽呢
This is living.
简直是天堂
Uh, have you got more coke?
你还有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Have you got more money?
你还有钱吗
No, but I know where to get some.
没有 但我知道哪能弄到钱
You do? Yes! I do, I do, I do.
真的吗 当然 必须的啊
Yes! Can you believe I remembered that?
搞定 你相信吗 我居然能记住密♥码♥
Shh. 0okay, okay.
小声点 好的
Oh, my God.
我的神
Who keeps their money in a shoebox?
谁会把钱放鞋盒子里啊
We will.
我们啊
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay, all right, all right. That's good.
好了好了 够了
Elijah talks a lot about really stupid shit.
伊莱贾说了很多蠢到爆的话
Okay, well, maybe that's what I think
说不定那也是我对你带来的
about that weird folk-singing grifter you brought over.
另类民歌♥歌♥手的评价
Desi? "Desi"? Yeah.
是德西吗 "德西" 对啊
What? Yeah, I found him irksome.
他怎么了 我看他不顺眼
You don't have to say that to get revenge on me.
你不必故意说这个来刺我
I'm not gonna say something to get revenge on you.
我才没用话刺你
This isn't like "Count of Monte Cristo."
又不是演《基♥督♥山伯爵》
I'm so proud of you.
我以你为傲
I'm so proud of you.
我以你为傲
I don't know how to say
我不知道怎么才能
this without it coming out sounding horrible.
用比较轻松的口气说出来
I don't want you
我不希望你
to get so, um...
因为能参演
happy doing the play that you...
高兴到觉得...
don't like our life together anymore.
我们没必要在一起了
Are you upset I'm doing the play?
我参演让你觉得不安了吗
No.
没有
No.
不是
I'm so happy you're doing what makes you happy
你能做自己喜欢的事我也很高兴
because I love you and you're the only person I've ever loved
我爱你 你是我这辈子唯一爱过的人
and you're the only person I ever wanna love, so.
也是我这辈子唯一想爱的人
Well, ditto.
我也是
Okay, good.
真好
Then...
那么...
do your lines.
背台词吧
No. Do your lines.
不要 背你的台词
No.
不要
No. Please?
不背 拜托了
I don't wanna. Please, please?
我不想背 拜托啦
"Not that kind of snob, but a genteel sort."
"我不是那种势利小人 是有教养的"
Can you do it with the accent, please? "I'm too..."
你能带上口音吗 "我很..."
"Not that kind of snob, but the genteel sort."
"我不是那种势利小人 是有教养的"
No. "I'm too uppish, owing to my intelligence,
天 "我很高傲 因为我的智慧
and my father being a Chartist and a reading, thinking man,
还有我博览群书 见解独到的宪♥章♥派父亲
a stationer, too.
同时也是一位出版商
I am none of your common hewers of wood and drawers of water.
我不是你的伐木工或端茶送水的侍从
And don't you forget it."
你最好不要忘记这点"
It's so good.
太赞了
You're so good at that.
你真是太棒了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表