剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Because you knew soon enough Mom would be dead
因为你知道不用多久老妈就会挂了
and it would all be yours?
而所有一切都会归你
Oh, my God, that is a filthy and ludicrous thing to say.
我的天 你这样说真是血口喷人
Margo, shut up, please. Oh, you shut up.
马戈 别再说了 你闭嘴吧
Loreen, you're not fucking Switzerland.
别在那儿扮和事佬 洛琳
Tell us what you really think.
把你真正的想法说出来吧
I think that you both resent me
我觉得你们俩在嫉恨我
because my life is in order and my marriage is intact.
因为我生活正常 婚姻美满
Oh, oh, I am deeply in love with Joe
拜托 我深爱着乔
and we do not need a marriage license.
我们也不需要一纸婚书
Joe has a plate in his head, and you can tell.
乔的脑子有毛病 你心里明白
No, you're right, Loreen. We are eating ourselves up inside
你说对了 洛琳 我们这是在内耗
because you nabbed Tad Horvath.
因为你搭上了泰德·霍瓦特
Tad Horvath, catch of the fucking century.
泰德·霍瓦特 世纪奇葩啊
Body like a little gymnast, brain like a toy poodle.
短小身形 智商捉急
Don't talk to me about my husband.
别拿我丈夫说事
You think you'd be with Gary if he wasn't pulling in six figures?
要不是加里多金 你会跟他在一起
Why did Mom say that Sissy gets the fucking house?
为什么老妈说房♥子归茜茜
What? Because you already have a house.
什么 因为你已经有套房♥子了
Oh, well, maybe you would, too, if you would get a goddamn job.
你要是能找份工作 或许也有房♥了
Our mother is upstairs naked and dying.
老妈就在楼上 一♥丝♥不♥挂♥ 奄奄一息
She is naked and dying!
是一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地在那儿垂死啊
Do you even know what that looks like?
你有这个概念吗
I don't want to kill Mommy! - You have got to be quiet.
我没想要逼死老妈 你们安静点
I'd love to be quiet.
我也想安静点
Not an option with these two. Shut up, Margo.
这两位不乐意啊 闭嘴 马戈
You shut up, Loreen! No, you shut up.
你才闭嘴 洛琳 不 你闭嘴
You both shut up! Just shut up!
你们俩都闭嘴 别说了
Guys, please...
各位 拜托
You're leaving the floor now. Mama's
你们得离开这里 老妈她...
Don't you dare.
再碰我试试
I am so sorry you had to see that.
很抱歉让你看到这一幕
No, it's like enchilada night at my parents' house.
没事 这就像我家里的墨西哥卷饼夜
Let me go fix this.
我去摆平这事
Well... I have to pee.
好吧 我得去尿尿
That's my boyfriend.
这是我男友
He's nice. Thanks.
挺不错的 谢了
Come on.
来吧
Grandma, Grandma.
外婆 外婆
I thought we should go. No, she wants to meet you.
我们还是走吧 不 她想见你
She wants to meet you. Grandma, Grandma, Grandma.
她想见你 外婆外婆外婆
Grandma, Grandma, Grandma.
外婆呀外婆
Hannah. Hi.
汉娜 你好
This is my boyfriend, Adam.
这是我男朋友 亚当
I'm not really up to meeting anybody new.
我现在不太适合认识新的人
Okay, nice to meet you! I'm not deaf.
好吧 很高兴见到你 我没聋
Oh, sorry. I'm a-- a loud person.
抱歉 我就是个大嗓门
Hannah?
汉娜
I really don't want to talk to strangers right now.
我现在真心不想跟陌生人说话
Okay, I just thought--
我只是以为...
Well, Hannah and I are getting married.
汉娜和我要结婚了
Really? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
真的吗 是呀是啊
No, I'm Next year.
不不 我... 明年
Well, that's nice.
真不错
Yeah, we're pretty happy about it.
我们觉得很高兴
We're excited to finally lock it down. Yep.
我们很激动 终于敲定了 是的
Have you got a good job?
你有个好工作吗
Yes, I'm an actor. He's an actor, Grandma.
是的 我是个演员 他是个演员 外婆
He's an actor on Broadway, so not just--
他是百老汇的演员 不是一般...
Well, here's what I have to say about being married.
有关婚姻我要说几句
Okay.
好
Someday you will look at him,
有一天 当你看着他
hating him with every fiber of your being,
你会用你每一个细胞恨他
wishing that he would die the most violent death possible.
恨不得他死过一千零一次
It will pass.
这感觉会过去的
Oh, Loreen.
洛琳
Hannah's getting married.
汉娜要结婚了
But I won't be there.
可是我那时候就不在了
He finally did it.
他终于求婚了
And we're happy.
我们很幸福
Old maid no more.
我不再是剩女了
Thank you both so much.
太感谢你们两个了
Oh, yeah, no sweat. She's cool as shit.
小意思 她很不错
She's a tough one.
她很坚强
I'm just glad she's not in any pain.
我很庆幸她没有什么痛苦
Well, I'm glad I got to meet her.
我也很高兴见到她
I have to head back to the city. I have rehearsal tomorrow.
我得赶回纽约了 明天还要彩排
I have rehearsal tomorrow.
我明天还有彩排
Oh, yeah, congratulations.
对了 恭喜你
Oh, thanks, yeah. Thanks.
非常感谢
Okay, bye. I love you.
好了 拜拜 我爱你
Love you, too.
我也爱你
Break a leg.
祝你好运
Text me when you get home, okay? Yep!
到家了发短♥信♥给我 好吗 好
He's a good dude.
他是个好男人
I guess if Grandma lives, we're gonna have to get married.
我猜如果外婆活着 我们非得结婚不可
Yeah, keep the job, not the guy, right?
工作如手足 男人如衣服 对吧
Wait, what? You know.
什么 你知道的
You're so special.
你这么独一无二
You deserve everything and more.
你值得一切最好的
He's really nice, but...
他人很好 但是...
you know, stay open to possibilities.
记得要心存无限可能
Mom, how dare you talk about something
老妈 你怎么敢这样评论
you know literally nothing about.
一件你完全不了解的事情
No, you're right. I don't know him very well.
你是对的 我不太了解他
I see certain things.
但是我看得到一些事
He's odd, he's angry.
他古怪 他愤怒
He's uncomfortable in his own skin.
他骨子里是个不安分的人
He bounces around from thing to thing.
他对事情也比较犹豫不定
Again, you have no--
我再说一遍 你压根不...
Just-- no, no, no. Let me talk.
等等 让我说完
I don't want you to spend your whole life
我不希望你这一辈子
socializing him like he's a stray dog,
都像伺候丧家之犬一样伺候他
making the world a friendlier place for him.
为他把世界变得更美好
It's not easy being married to an odd man.
嫁给一个古怪的人并不容易
It isn't.
很不容易
I don't know what to say.
我不知道要说什么了
He just did something very nice for you
他刚刚帮了你大忙
and you're being very unkind.
你却说他坏话
Sorry.
抱歉
Your granddaughter, of course.
你外孙女 那当然
You must be the granddaughter we're talking about.
你一定就是我们在说的外孙女了
Doesn't Grandma seem like her old self?
外婆是不是跟以前一样有精神了
She's doing much better.
她身体好多了
My girl's doing fine today.
我闺蜜今天很不错哦
See, that's so cool. You're her girl.
你听 多好啊 你还是闺蜜呢
She beat her pneumonia.
肺炎被她打败了
The doctor was very pleased about this this morning.
今早主治医生得知后非常高兴
Mom, I am-- I don't know what to say.
妈妈 我都不知道说什么好了
It's a miracle.
奇迹啊
I ate one cheese sandwich and I'd like another.
我吃了个芝士三明治 现在还想吃
Yay! Stat, right?
耶 赶紧的 是吧
Cheese sandwich, stat.
赶紧上芝士三明治
You know, we should have an old-fashioned Easter next year.
明年我们应该过个传统的复活节
I don't love Easter. I don't like what it stands for.
我不喜欢复活节 我不喜欢它的象征
But we have to be closer. It's not right.
但我们必须得更亲近 这样不对
We have to be.
必须亲近
You know what, Sissy? You're right.
我想...茜茜 你说得对
Yeah. I can travel. You are.
嗯 我可以去旅行 你说得对
I mean, I barely know your daughters, for God's sake.
我对你俩的女儿几乎一无所知 老天爷
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表