剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
but, ultimately, I just
但最后
had to fucking drop the guillotine, you know?
我还是直接跟她分了
Cut bait.
当机立断
And she was like, "what the..."
结果她一副"搞什么"
And I was like, "you heard me, slut."
我就说"你没听错 贱逼"
I didn't really call her a slut, though.
不过我没真叫她贱逼
Yeah, no, fuck, fuck.
当然不行 妈的
I just feel like right now I'm just in a place
我只是觉得我处于
where I don't want to compromise, you know what I mean?
不愿妥协的状态 你明白吗
Like, fuck it. If the situation's not perfect,
让一切见鬼去吧 如果条件不完美
I'm not gonna settle. Yeah.
我才不和你长久 没错
And if that means being single,
如果那意味着单身
then fuck it, I'm gonna be single.
去他妈的 我就单身了
Maybe I need to be single. Yeah.
说不定我就应该单身 就是
That's why I never signed a lease until I found this place.
所以在我找到这个住处前就没签过租约
Until I found the fucking perfect apartment.
等我找到最合适的公♥寓♥才签
God, I love this place.
天呐 我爱死这里了
And that is the last time she fucked with a woman in a wait cab.
那是她最后一次和女人在出租车里做♥爱♥
You're so bad.
你太坏了
She really is. You're so bad.
她真挺坏的 你太坏了
She is just a bunch of trouble.
她真是麻烦鬼
Let me have one. Ok.
给我抽一口 给你
Peter, are you an actor as well?
彼得 你也是演员吗
I do not date actors,
我不和演员约会
and I most especially do not marry them.
更不会嫁给他们
I'm a professor in the CUNY system.
我是纽约市立大学的教授
Amazing. Awesome, do you like it?
太棒了 厉害 你喜欢吗
He wanted to write,
他本来想写作
so he is very far from his passion.
现在和本心相去甚远
I've been very lost at times.
我有时会很迷茫
Well, it's a good thing we found you 'cause this is fun.
我们找到你是好事 这很好玩
When did you stop writing?
你什么时候不再写作了
When I started teaching.
开始教书的时候
Oh, okay, so it wasn't, like, one of those things
这不就像是 那种
where there was only room for one artist in the couple
一对夫妻只能容下一个艺术家
and Patti's career sort of taking off and overshadowing yours
帕蒂的事业辉煌腾达 盖过了你的
so you decided to give up your dreams to support her, was it?
所以你决定放弃自己的梦想来支持她 对吗
It was.
是的
The worst thing you can do is subjugate your passion, truly.
没有比压抑本心更糟的事了 真的
But here's something that comforts me.
但还是有值得安慰的事的
I may be the second wheel, but without me,
我也许是辅助轮 但没有我
she would be a mere unicycle.
她就是独轮车了
It's interesting, after all this time,
真有趣 这么久以来
we still go out and I'm still "Mr. LuPone"...
我们还会出去约会 我还是"鲁普恩先生"
Oh, come on. ...and "The little man."
拜托 还有"小小先生"
And it's-- it's funny, but that's all right.
很好笑 但还好
I just-- I feel so lucky to have her support.
我只是觉得很幸运有她的支持
Mind if I take off my bra?
你介意我摘掉胸罩吗
No. Sorry, it's that time of the night.
不 抱歉 这是那晚的场景
We're trying to say exercise, but not like--
我们想说运动 但不像是
Not like jock exercise.
不像是那种剧烈运动
Right, it's, like, specifically non-jock exercise.
对 是非常放松的那种
Maybe more like spiritual exercise.
更像是精神上的运动
Yeah, exactly. Thank you.
没错 很对
Fine, then how about,
好吧 那不如叫
"The Couple That Stretches Together...
"和爱侣一起伸展放松
Namastes Together"?
做瑜伽运动"
No.
不行
That's weird. It's too pretentious.
很诡异 太浮夸了
Kevin. It's spiritual.
凯文 这属于精神上啊
What the fuck are we doing here?
我们他妈的到底在这儿干嘛
Lululemon for men, hmm?
男式露露柠檬[瑜伽衣服品牌]
No, seriously, like, this is all bullshit, isn't it?
我认真的 这都是废话
I mean, guys, we're supposed to be writers
我们应该是作家
and what's happening at this table is honestly
现在这里发生的一切
the biggest squanderization of talent
完全是对我有生以来见过的
I have ever seen in my life.
对才华最大的虚费
"Squanderization" is not even a word.
"虚费"根本不是个词
Okay, Karen, well... So...
好吧 凯伦 所以
coming from the woman who invented the term "Pantsaholic,"
从一个创造了"裤子控"的女人嘴里说出来
that means next to nothing.
就基本意味着毫无意义
Okay, whoa. Wow, look at you. Go, go, go.
好吧 看看你们 继续继续
Okay, Kevin.
好了 凯文
Wanna talk about your situation?
想聊聊你的情况吗
Bring it.
放马过来
When are you gonna go from calling yourself a poet
你打算从什么时候开始
to calling yourself a "former poet"?
叫自己"前诗人"而不是诗人
Which is what you actually are because you yourself told me
你现在已经是了 因为你亲口告诉我
you haven't written anything of substance in five years,
你已经有五年没有任何作品了
and rhyming "need" With "tweed," It doesn't count.
把"需要"和"花呢"押韵起来可不算
Oh, good one. "You Got a Need for Tweed" was a solid idea.
很好 "你需要花呢"的确是个好点子
You signed off on it,
你也赞同
and so did you and so did you, and she loved it.
你也是 你也是 她爱的不行
Okay. Listen, I think maybe we should reconvene after lunch.
好了 我觉得我们午休回来再继续吧
Yeah. Yes.
好 好的
I think maybe we should reconvene never.
我觉得也许我们再也不用继续了
How about that?
怎么样
Am I seriously the only one of us
真的只有我一个人
who prides herself on being a truly authentic person?
因自己作为一个真实的人而骄傲吗
This is tripping me out.
我现在糊涂了
Well, gee, I'm sorry we've let you down, Hannah.
很抱歉我们让你失望了 汉娜
Okay, Joe, I'd love to
乔 我很想
see some of that trademark wit on the page.
在纸上看到一些标志性的智慧
What the fuck did I ever do to you
我除了对你好 给你清理呕吐物
besides treat you nice and clean up your vomit?
我他妈还做什么了
That was a private experience that we shared, okay?
这是我们之间私人的事
I don't really appreciate you airing our dirty laundry in public.
我真的很不喜欢你把我们的家丑外扬
We were all there.
我们当时都在
I just expect more from life.
我只是对生活有更多的期待
Seriously, I want every day to be exciting and scary
真的 我想每一天都过得精彩刺♥激♥
and a rollercoaster of creative experience,
每天都有过山车一样的创造性体验
as if I'm making a new life for myself in France.
好像我在法国探索新人生似的
Well, Hannah, you know what?
汉娜 坦白说吧
Maybe this just isn't the place for you.
或许你并不适合这里
Maybe it's not the place for me.
或许我确实不适合这里
Maybe it's not the place for any of us.
或许我们大家都不适合这里
Did you think you were gonna grow up and be in,
你们真以为自己在
like, a sweatshop factory for puns?
什么幽默加工厂吗
Maybe this is a fucking
这里简直就是
cooler for dead souls. Hannah, Hannah...
活死人之墓 汉娜 汉娜
We're all hung up like someone's--
我们困在这里 像是谁的...
Hannah.
汉娜
Yeah? You're fired.
咋了 你被炒了
Okay.
好吧
Well, Janice, you can't fire me, because, actually I'm quitting.
贾妮思 你炒不了我 因为我要辞职
No, Hannah, come on. Hannah.
别这样 汉娜
Joe, what do you want from me?
乔 你想我怎么样
Does it make you feel good to have a chubby girl
得到一个胖妹子的关注
paying attention to you?
让你感觉良好是吗
I'm not the right conquest.
我不是你的菜
What?
什么
So, thank you, Janice. Thank you for the firing.
谢了 贾妮思 感谢你炒了我
It has made my life so much better.
我的人生顿时绚烂了许多
You should all try it.
你们都该试一下
You know, I'm just not happy
我对秃头男这张照片
with the image of the bald guy.
还是有点不满意
Um, okay, is it the placement of the photo
好吧 是照片的摆放问题吗
or maybe the height on the wall?
还是在墙上的高度
Why don't you tell me?
你来告诉我原因吧
No, I'm not qualified--
不 我还不够格
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表