剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's not half as bad as Hannah said it was.
是啊 还没汉娜说的一半糟
No, it was. Believe me, it was a real house of horrors.
真的很糟 相信我 里面糟透了
Yeah. I'm kind of surprised you live in such a nice place.
我有点惊讶你住在这么好的地方
No offense.
无意冒犯
I could never live all the way out here, though.
不过我就不可能一直住在这样的地方
Once you go to Manhattan,
如果去过曼哈顿
it's kind of hard to go back to Brooklyn.
就很难回到布鲁克林了
Sounds like you know what you're doing to me.
听起来你知道你在对我做什么了
Totally, thank you.
的确知道 谢谢
Yeah.
是啊
So... Yeah?
那个 什么
I'm on pins and needles here, Marn.
我很不安 玛妮
What did you want to talk about?
你想说什么
Yeah, so I guess I just wanted you to, um...
我只是想让你...
God, I don't really know how to say this.
上帝 我真不知该怎么说
I wanted you to tell me what's wrong with me.
我想让你告诉我 我有什么不好吗
What's wrong with you? Yes.
你有什么不好吗 对
It just feels like it's time for me
我只是觉得现在是时候
to take responsibility for what has happened in my life,
对我生命中发生的事负责了
and you are someone who likes to tell people
反正你也是一个喜欢告诉别人
what's wrong with them anyway,
他们有什么缺点的人
so, shoot.
所以 说吧
I'm smelling a trap here.
我嗅到了陷阱的味道
No, it is not a trap.
不 这不是陷阱
Seriously, this is what I need.
真的 我现在就需要这个
From you, specifically, please.
特别是从你这里 拜托了
So, just give it to me.
所以 说吧
Please. Okay.
拜托 好吧
Okay. All right.
好 好吧
You ready for this?
你准备好了吗
Yes, I am a strong woman.
好了 我很坚强的
All right, let's see here.
好吧 听着
Hmm, well, for beginners,
首先
you're extremely judgmental.
你很喜欢对别人评头论足
What?
什么
Yeah, you came in here and
是的 你刚进门
immediately insulted me and my neighborhood.
就羞辱了我和整个小区
Those were funny jokes.
那只是开玩笑
Were they? Were they funny jokes, Marn?
是吗 这好笑吗 玛妮
Well... You come across like you're better than everyone
这... 你让人觉得你永远高人一等
and you want no part of their lives,
完全不想成为别人生活的一部分
and then when you're excluded from things,
一旦遇到困境
you're outrageously offended and hold onto this grudge.
你会觉得受了极大冒犯 然后怀恨在心
Also you're unbearably uptight.
而且你紧张易怒 让人无法忍♥受
Okay, who isn't uptight, really?
但谁认真起来
If we're being serious.
不是紧张易怒的
And you use people.
而且你利用别人
No. You use people a lot.
我没有 你经常利用别人
No. Yeah, you do.
我没有 你有
So much so that even when you try to connect and be sincere,
已经到就算你想真诚联络别人
it comes across as phony.
也让人觉得是个骗子的地步
I think that actually more or less sums it up in a nutshell.
我觉得差不多可以总结成一句
You're a huge, fat fucking phony.
你♥他♥妈♥就是个大骗子
Okay, yeah, thanks.
好吧 谢了
I'm super glad I came here. That was great.
真高兴我来这儿了 太棒了
Yeah. Fuck.
是啊 操
But, that being said, I still like you.
不过 虽然这么说 我还是喜欢你的
Why?
为什么
Because...because behind it all,
因为...因为透过这些
I think you mean well.
我觉得你本性不坏
And I'm old enough to recognize that all of this bullshit
我的阅历足够分辨这些鸟事
comes from a very deep, dank, dark, toxic well of insecurity,
是源于黑暗蚀骨的不安感
probably created by your absent father.
可能是你离家出走的父亲造成的
And that allows you to be a sympathetic character.
这让你成为一个感情丰富的人
That's nice.
这很好
Look.
听着
you are, ultimately, a good person, Marnie.
玛妮 你是个特别好的人
Okay? I believe that.
明白吗 我深信不疑
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
You want a hug?
想抱一下吗
Come on. Give me a hug.
过来 抱一下
Maybe I went a little too far. I'm sorry.
可能我说得有点过分了 对不起
It's okay.
没关系
Take these off. Take these off.
脱掉 脱掉
Take them down.
脱下来
Oh, fuck, how many pairs of underwear do you wear?
操 你穿了多少条内♥裤♥
Hi, Dad. Hi, hi, honey.
爸 嗨 宝贝
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, nothing, just taking the day off to soak up some rays.
没啥 就请了一天假晒晒太阳浴
Well, also, I had a small procedure.
还去看了个小病
Nothing to worry about. Are you...
不用担心 你在...
Okay, I just met with a publisher
我刚跟一个出版商见了面
and they want to give me a real book deal.
他们想跟我签一份实体书合约
Not a stupid, pathetic, shitty e-book deal,
不是什么傻♥逼♥又可悲的电子书合约
a real book deal.
是真正的实体书合约
Well, that is...that's great, love bug.
那真是...太棒了 甜心
Are you okay? Why aren't you more excited?
你还好吗 你应该更激动才对
Well, to be honest, you know,
我还是得告诉你
I just got off the phone with cousin Rudy,
我刚跟鲁迪表哥打了个电♥话♥
and he looked at that contract like you wanted him to,
他如你所愿看了下合同
and it seems that your old publishers
看起来你的旧出版商
own the rights to your book since they paid you.
自从付你钱后就拥有你书的版权
No, they were very, very clear about the fact
不 他们说得非常清楚
that they're definitely not publishing the book.
他们绝不会出版这本书
Well, Rudy called and spoke with someone over at the Millstreet,
鲁迪给米尔街公♥司♥的人打电♥话♥谈了下
and apparently they don't release the rights
显然 他们在三年内
on any of the books they acquire for, like... for three years.
都不会放弃他们所有书的版权
Dad, that's insane.
爸爸 这疯了吧
You're not making any sense, okay?
完全说不通好吗
You're, like, loopy from your procedure or whatever.
你肯定是看病看糊涂了
Small mole on my...
有些小痣长在了我...
Plus, Rudy is not even a real lawyer, okay?
再说鲁迪也不是真正的律师 好吗
He's like a Subway Sandwiches franchise lawyer.
他就是个赛百味三明的治顾问律师而已
Now, let's not go and insult cousin Rudy.
好吧 现在不是侮辱鲁迪表哥的时候
He took the time to...
他还是花了时间来...
Rudy represents sandwiches, not art, okay?
鲁迪是三明治的代表 不是艺术的代表
If a pepperoni sub is ever suing a tuna salad sandwich,
如果意大利辣肠要起诉金枪鱼三明治
let's call cousin Rudy.
那才该去找鲁迪表哥
Well, I think you should call cousin Rudy
我觉得你应该打给鲁迪表哥
and talk all this over with him.
跟他谈谈这事
And it sounds like, in three years,
而且听上去 三年后
you'll be able to do whatever you want with that book.
你就可以随意处理你的书了
Three years?
三年后
Three years might as well be a million years.
三年听上像一百万年
Well, we tried three years for you.
我们为你争取到了三年
Well, you're insane and I have to go.
你肯定疯了 我挂了
I should really get going. I have this lunch thing.
我该走了 我午餐还有约
Yeah, ahem, I should get going, too.
嗯 我现在也该走了
I run point...
我是控球后卫...
point guard on the court,
球场上的控球后卫
so I don't want to keep the fellas waiting.
我不想让小伙伴们等我
Mm-mm, you can't do that.
嗯 你可不能让他们等
No. No.
对啊 没错
Should I wait for you?
要我等你一起走吗
No, you go ahead. No, I'll wait here.
没事 你先走吧 我等等走
Thanks for talking to me.
谢谢你跟我谈话
That was really helpful when you talked to me.
你说的话对我真的很有帮助
Yeah, yeah. No, of course.
没事 不用客气
I'm glad it was helpful.
很开心能帮到你
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表