剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
that I think we thought was a little more centrally located,
我们以为在中心一点的地方
you know, like in the Hamptons,
比如汉普顿什么的
so it's kinda weird that we're not in the Hamptons.
所以不在汉普顿有点怪
I don't want to make small talk with you, all right?
我不想跟你寒暄好吗
Hannah, I'm sorry.
汉娜 对不起
About the "Spring Breakers" comment?
为你的"春假学生"道歉吗
'Cause that didn't offend me. I think that movie
这没有冒犯我 我觉得那部电影
was a beautiful blend of art and commerce.
是艺术和商业的美好融合
No, I mean...I mean, I'm sorry for everything.
不 我为所有的事道歉
For everything that happened the last time I saw you.
我上次见到你发生的所有事
I feel terrible about all of it.
我觉得很内疚
I think about you all the time,
我一直在想你
and what are you doing? And what's wrong with her?
你在干什么 她怎么了
And what's she eating? And who she's mad at.
她在吃什么 在生谁的气
I just think about you all the time
我一直在想你
and I miss you so much.
真的很想你
Gosh, I miss you, too.
天哪 我也好想你
I really miss you. You do?
真的很想你 真的吗
Every time I see something that sucks, like, royally but subtly,
每次看到糟糕 庄严又奇怪的东西
I think to myself, "Only Elijah would understand this."
我就会想"只有伊莱贾能明白"
And then I don't even remember why I'm mad.
然后我连为什么生气都记不起了
Well, 'cause I had sex with Marnie.
因为我上了玛妮
Yeah, no, I know. Okay, okay.
不 我记得 好吧
And Marnie is acting like such a psychopathic nightmare.
玛妮现在跟神经病似的
Ugh, I can only imagine.
能想象得到
She's just, like, walking around, bossing everybody around
她走来走去 颐指气使的
like a mean, skinny Miss Hannigan.
像刻薄骨感的汉尼根小姐
Yeah.
对
Why don't you come over? Why don't you guys come over?
不如你过来吧 叫上你的朋友一起来
It'll fucking save the day.
就能拯救这一天了
Let's just forget everything and come over
忘记过去的种种不快
and save me from this hell.
把我从地狱里救出来吧
Yes.
好啊
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我也爱你
What are you making?
你在做些什么
It's called the North Fork Fizz.
这叫北福克饮料
Oh, that sounds so yummy.
听起来好好喝
I'm inventing it as we speak.
我正一边跟你说话一边发明呢
So, I gained 25 pounds, but then I lost 30 pounds.
我胖了25磅 但是又减了30磅
Oh, amazing. How did you do it?
太厉害了 你是怎么做到的
The Victoria Principal diet.
维多利亚·普林西帕尔[演员]减肥食谱
Wow, what does that consist of?
食谱里都有什么
It's black coffee and you can have one slice of turkey
喝浓咖啡 晚上四点前
until 4:00 PM, and then you can do whatever you want.
只能吃一小片火鸡 然后就随心所欲了
Hannah, sorry to interrupt.
汉娜 对不起打断下
I could actually do that.
我也可以这么做
Could you come do a tick check on me in the other room?
你能到别的房♥间帮我检查标记吗
A tick check? Mmhmm.
检查标记吗 没错
I was just rummaging outside
我在外面翻箱倒柜
and I feel like I might have gotten a tick,
或许我应该做上标记
so I just need to talk to you in the other room
所以我只用和你到旁边房♥间聊聊
maybe so you can check.
以便你来检查
Okay.
好的
I'll be right back. Okay.
我马上回来 好的
What? I can not believe you invited them.
怎么了 我难以相信你竟然邀请了他们
What am I supposed to do, Marnie?
要不然呢 玛妮
They kind of invited themselves.
他们有点不请自来
And, anyway, we cannot
不管怎样 我们不能
put this much pressure on our relationships.
再给我们的关系施压了
This will really lighten the mood.
这样真的可以放松心情
The mood is already plenty light.
心情已经够放松的了
I just really think this is gonna be important
我只是真的觉得这样会有用
and this is gonna be healing.
还能抚平创伤
Elijah was the beginning of this whole rift.
伊莱贾是我俩不和的罪魁祸首
I know, and that's why it's so weird he's here.
我知道 所以他在这很奇怪
Plus, they're a lot of fun. They're theater people.
再说了 他们很有趣 他们是戏剧工作者
That's your favorite breed, okay?
你最喜欢这类人了 不是吗
Listen, Gerald's a choreographer, Paul's an understudy,
杰拉德是舞蹈编导 保罗是替补演员
Pal is a theater publicist.
帕尔是剧院公♥关♥
He did "Kinky Boots," The whole viral marketing campaign.
他做了《长靴妖姬》的一整套病毒式营销活动
I can't believe that's who came after me.
我难以相信那是追随我的人
Well, knowing Elijah, it was 11 closeted math teachers
伊莱贾他就是追随你十一年
who came after you, but after that, it was Pal,
没出柜的数学老师 之后就是帕尔了
and he seems great.
他看起来人很好
Okay.
那好吧
All right, who wants another North Fork Fizz?
谁还想来点北福克饮料
I fucking do! Those things always make me sick.
我要 这些东西老是让我恶心
I think they are so sweet. And thank you.
我觉得挺甜的 谢谢
What are you making?
你在做什么
Um, it's a julienne vegetable salad
这是什锦蔬菜沙拉
from "The Art of French Cooking."
从《烹饪法国菜的艺术》里中学来的
It's for four, so...
这是四人份的 所以...
Uh, the vegetables are very thinly chopped.
把蔬菜都切成薄片
Yeah, that's what it means to julienne something.
是的 什锦类的都得这么做
Look, Marnie, I'm really sorry
听着 玛妮 我真的很抱歉
things turned out the way they did.
他们把事情演变成这样
Yeah, me, too. No.
我也是 不是的
Really, I mean it.
真的 我是认真的
I regret it.
我很后悔
I do, too.
我也是
And I really hope we can be friends.
我真的希望我俩能成为朋友
I really do.
我真的这样想
I just have a new take on things.
只是我的生活有了新变化
I guess I'm in love,
我想我陷入爱河了
and I just...it changed me, in a way.
我就...它从某种程度上改变了我
I know it's stupid and you're gonna make fun of me,
我知道这听起来很蠢 你又要笑我了
but he's been taking me to kabbalah classes
但他一直带我去卡巴拉教课程
and I just...I'm trying not to be so negative.
我只是...试着不去想得太消极
Yeah, that's, um...that's beautiful.
是啊 这...太美好了
That's amazing.
太不可思议了
So you're, like, in love with him.
所以你爱上他了
Yes, I am.
是的
I mean, I haven't told him yet, but... Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我还没向他表白 但... 是是
But I will soon. I can't keep it in for too long.
但是快了 我没法憋太久
No, you can't. Oh, my God. I love this song!
没错 我的妈呀 我爱死这首歌♥了
Shot, shot, shot, shot, shot, shot!
一口干 一口干 一口干 一口干
She's in such a great place right now.
她现在状态真是好极了
That's disgusting.
太恶心了
I'm so happy about you and Elijah.
我很为你和伊莱贾开心
Honestly, it's been a rough road for him
说实话 这条路他走得并不容易
and he needed somebody like you.
他需要像你这样的人在他身边
Yeah, no, he's great. He's really great.
没错 他很棒 他真的很棒
I don't know what the fuck he does with his days, but...
我不知道他整天都在干嘛 但是...
supposedly he's running a semi-improvised dance troupe
他好像在运营一个半即兴舞蹈表演团
and working at the glove department at Barney's,
还在巴尼那看管杂物
but whenever I call him, he's sleeping.
但不管什么时候打给他 他都在睡觉
And by sleeping, I mean jerking off.
我说睡觉的意思就是打飞机
Well, my boyfriend, too, jerks off quite a bit,
我的男朋友也经常打飞机
and I just thank him for taking his energy...
我只是很感谢他把他的全部精力
at least half of it elsewhere.
至少是一半精力带到别的地方去了
Otherwise, I'd be a pounded-out piece of meat.
要不然 我就会被♥操♥成橡胶娃娃了
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Do you know who you remind me of?
你知道你让我想起谁了吗
This has been on my mind all day and I just figured it out.
我已经想一天了 才想起来
Who? My friend Sadie.
谁 我的朋友赛迪
Really? Yeah, she's always trying new things.
真的吗 没错 她总是尝试新鲜事
She is such a dilettante.
她就是个半吊子
Oh, my God. So funny, thank you.
我的天哪 太有趣了 谢谢
She showers, like, once a month.
她一个月才洗一次澡
She's so crazy.
疯子一个
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表