剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
to just, you know, relax and recharge.
给心灵吸吸氧 精神松松绑
Charlie and I used to do stuff like that all the time.
以前 我和查理也经常这样做
Do not utter his name. Just saying his name gives him power.
别提他的名字 会长了他人气焰
I'm picking Jessa up from rehab.
其实我是去戒毒所接洁莎
All of us are, Adam and Shoshanna and me.
是我们 亚当 索姗娜 还有我
Wait, so you lied to me?
慢着 你刚才是在骗我吗
For one second.
就那么一会儿
I lied to you one second ago for a second
前一秒谎话才说出口
and then I took it back a second later. That doesn't even count.
后一秒我就收回了 这不算骗
Yeah, but you were gonna lie to me.
但你原本打算骗我的
What, you don't think I can handle it, Hannah?
怎么 你觉得我应付不来吗 汉娜
That's not it.
不是这样的
By the way, why are you even picking Jessa up?
话说回来 你们干嘛还去接洁莎
Doesn't she have, like, a magic carpet?
她不是应该有魔毯什么的吗
Uh, just 'cause that's the rules of rehab.
戒毒所就是这么规定的
She needs somebody to sign a paper for her so she can go.
要有人去帮她签个字 她才能走
Well, since when does Jessa follow the rules?
洁莎几时候照规矩行事了
And by the way, since when is Jessa even a drug addict?
话说回来 洁莎什么时候嗑上瘾了
She's, like, a life addict.
她是对生活上瘾
I gotta be honest. I'm feeling pretty left out right now.
我必须得说 我觉得自己被冷落了
Oh, I hate that, baby.
我不喜欢这样 宝贝
Am I on speakerphone?
你开免提了吗
No. Hi, Hannah. How are you?
才没呢 嗨 汉娜 你好吗
Hi, Evie. How's it going?
嗨 埃薇 你咋样啊
Marnie, are you saying you actually would have wanted to come?
玛妮 你是说你想一起来吗
Oh, my God, no. Of course not.
天啊 当然不是
I just didn't want anyone to go.
我希望谁都别去
Okay, that makes sense.
好吧 这还说得通
You know what? You guys need to work this out.
知道吗 你们得把这事捋顺了
And, Hannah, you got to come over and see Marnie's new shitbox.
汉娜 你一定得来看看玛妮的新厕所
Mom.
老妈
I'm, like, unrelentingly itchy. Is that a road trip thing?
我身上痒得出奇 公路旅行都这样吗
What do you have the rocking chair for?
你拿这摇椅做什么
Uh, I wasn't hungry, so I bought a souvenir.
我不怎么饿 就买♥♥个纪念品
It's a rustic souvenir. It was, like, $14.
挺有乡村味的 才花了14美元
My friend Zeva has always wanted one.
我朋友泽瓦总想要一个
She is going to freak when she sees that I have one.
等她看到这个一定会抓狂的
Do you think the donut's gonna help my nausea
你觉得甜甜圈是会缓解我的恶心呢
or do you think it's gonna hurt it?
还是会加重它
I had to take my seat belt off.
我不系安全带了
It smells like straight ketchup.
一股番茄酱味
I'm so bored. Are you guys so bored?
人家无聊死了 你们不无聊吗
Boredom is bullshit.
无聊都是扯淡
Boredom is for lazy people who have no imagination.
好吃懒做又脑袋空空的人才会无聊
I will never be bored as long as there's Halloween.
只要有万圣节 我就绝对不会无聊
I hate Halloween.
我讨厌万圣节
This road trip is just so unremarkable.
这趟公路旅行还真是平淡无奇
You know what I mean? It's just so similar to other road trips
知道我的意思吗 这和我在别的地方
that I've seen in, I don't know, various media.
了解到的公路旅行没啥两样
It's like a Don Henley song.
好像唐·亨利唱得无聊歌♥曲
What were you expecting?
那你原本有何期待
Something I could write about in my book.
一些能够写进我的书里的东西
I mean, we're picking our friend up from rehab
我们这是去戒毒所接朋友啊
and I just thought there'd
我以为路上一定会
be something I could write about in my book.
发生些什么能写进我的书里
That seems like a very rich area,
听上去可是很有乐趣的
but I'm just realizing that this road trip is not a metaphor.
我现在明白了公路旅行就只是公路和旅行
It just isn't.
真只是如此
And this rocking chair is so pointy.
这摇椅还真是坚硬
It's not giving me any room to express myself.
我完全没空间来舒展自己
My head's caught.
我的头卡住了
Can you turn the TV off? What?
你能把电视关了吗 什么
Oh, me?
在跟我说吗
Oh, yeah, no, it's fine.
没事 不打紧
I've totally seen this one a bunch anyways.
反正这个我也看过几百遍了
Can you shut your computer down now, please?
你能关电脑吗 拜托
What?
什么
Can you shut your computer down now, please?
你能把电脑关了吗 拜托了
I'm trying to finish five pages today
我今天要写完五页
so I can stay on schedule for my publisher, okay?
才能按时交给出版商
You're always typing on your computer.
你总打字打个没完
Yeah, that's 'cause this trip is kind of a kink in my schedule
因为这次旅行是我计划外的小插曲
and I need Do you guys want to play Truth or Dare?
我得... 你们想玩真心话大冒险吗
How do you play?
怎么玩
You've never played Truth or Dare?
你没玩过真心话大冒险吗
Well, I'm aware that there's a game that's called that.
我知道有这么个游戏
Truth or Dare is one of the most fun games in the world.
真心话大冒险是世上最赞的游戏之一
And it's the game that
它能教小孩子
teaches children how to behave like adults.
如何表现得像个成年人
Okay. I was playing
好吧 我第一次
Truth or Dare the first time I got fingered.
玩真心话大冒险就被人指交了
Okay, do not, like, share a bunch of really good truths
打住 你俩别游戏没开始
before we even start the game.
就开始真心话了
That's, like, really wasteful. Okay, so...
太浪费了 现在
I say, "Truth or Dare," right?
我问 "真心话还是大冒险"
And you have to pick, uh, truth or dare.
你就得选一个
Okay. But you have to do it.
好吧 不能反悔
Otherwise, like-- you have to.
否则... 反正你一定要做到
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
Okay, truth or dare? Dare.
真心话还是大冒险 大冒险
Okay, I dare you to go to the ice machine--
你敢不敢去制冰机...
no, okay-- no, no, no, okay.
不... 不 不
I dare you-- okay, no.
你敢不敢...
I dare you to kiss...
你敢不敢亲一下...
Hannah.
汉娜
Okay, that is an incredibly lame dare
这大冒险逊毙了
because that is already my boyfriend and we kiss all the time.
他是我男友 我俩从早亲到晚
Yeah, you did it! You did it!
亲了 亲了
It's your first dare! That doesn't feel good.
这是你第一次大冒险 这不好玩
Here, just watch us play, okay?
看我俩玩一次
Watch us play. Okay, we're gonna do it.
看我们怎么玩 我们来
We're just gonna show you. We're gonna do a thing.
我们先来演示一下 来吧
Truth or dare? Okay, truth.
真心话还是大冒险 真心话
Okay, what is the most upsetting thought--
想到什么最让你难过
Wait, don't make it, like, too--
等下 别弄得太...
like, I want a truth Okay, bedtime.
我想说的真心话... 该睡觉了
Night time.
太晚了
Um, so...
那...
Bed is now? Yeah.
现在就睡觉 是的
Good night, Shosh. Let's play in the car tomorrow.
晚安 索索 我们明天车上玩
Yeah, okay. Okay.
好吧
Thank you very much for coming.
你能来我很感激
You really didn't have to and I know that I--
你本不必来的 我知道...
I'm pissed that we can't fuck.
不能做♥爱♥我好窝火
Okay, but we're in the room with another person, so...
可我们房♥间里有别人在 所以...
Yeah, well, I just can't sleep well if I don't come.
不射出来我睡不着
When we get home, it is gonna be a come parade.
到了家你爱咋射咋射
I wanna come now.
我现在就想来嘛
You know what? You do that.
你们做吧
You do that. You just-- you do it,
爱咋做咋做
and I'm gonna go.
我走
And I'll come back whenever the come parade
等你们爽完了
has, like, paraded on by.
我再回来
Why are you being so grumpy?
你今天怎么这么爱生气
I'm not being grumpy.
我没有生气
Are you gonna be nicer to me?
你能对我更友好吗
I'm gonna try.
我试试咯
Are you gonna turn your mood around?
你能调整下情绪吗
I'm gonna try.
我试试看
I can do it. I'm gonna do it.
可以 没问题
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表