剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Are you gonna turn that frown upside down? I'm gonna do it.
你能做个倒八眉吗 看好了
Shosh, you can come back, okay?
索索 你可以回来了
We finished. Adam just has to towel off.
我们做完了 亚当去擦身子了
Oh, my God. Is that Chex Mix?
天呐 那是恰可斯薯片吗
Yeah, I'm allergic. Thank you.
是 我对这个过敏 谢谢
Did you have fun sex?
做的爽吗
I don't know. Maybe now he'll actually let me sleep.
不知道 不过他应该能放我去睡觉了
Um, do you think Adam's right?
你觉得亚当说的对吗
About there being no value in watching sitcoms?
你是说看喜剧毫无意义这点吗
No, he's insane.
才不呢 他疯了
No, about the fact that we're not really helping Jessa
不 我是说洁莎需要待在戒毒所时
by retrieving her from rehab when she needs to be there.
我们却带她出来 他说这不是在帮她
I don't know. I wasn't really
我不知道 你不说
aware that she had a problem until just now.
我都看不出她有什么困难
Like, she's so pretty and guys love her
她又漂亮 又招人爱
and she doesn't even really want a job,
她甚至没想过要找份工作
so, like, she really has nothing to worry about.
没什么可操心的
You think Jessa has nothing to worry about?
你以为洁莎没有烦心事吗
Mm-mm, I lived with her for, like, a year.
我和她同住大概一年
She's as easy as they come.
她很容易相处
What about all the binge drinking and the heavy drug use?
那她为什么还酗酒吸毒呢
She just does that for fun.
她觉得有趣而已
Shosh, she got divorced, like, seven months ago.
索索 七个月前 她刚离婚
And, like, earned a bunch of money from it.
还拿到了一大笔的分手费
Like, that's totally fun.
这事太有劲了
And before that, the trail of broken affairs
在那之前 发生过一连串的破事
and the fact that she's now in rehab.
现在她还在戒毒所里
Uh, yeah, like, totally cool.
那是 简直酷毙了
It's, like, a rite of passage for celebrities.
那就像是成名前的必经之路
She probably has already met Ryan "Phil-ee-pay"
她很可能已经见过瑞恩 "费利佩"了
and they're probably engaged.
说不定他们都订婚了
By the way, it's "Phil-a-pee." I heard it on "Extra."
顺便说下 是"费勒比" 《号♥外》上说的
It's definitely "Phil-ee-pay."
肯定是"费利佩"
It's 100% "Phil-a-pee."
百分之百是"费勒比"
I mean, I read his autobiography, so I think I would know.
我读过他的自传 我是对的
Whatever, Jessa is no bowl of fucking cherries, okay?
不管怎样 洁莎的生活不是一帆风顺
I know that she is beautiful and glamorous,
我知道她又美又迷人
but she has a deep well of sadness inside her
可是她内心深处
that most people don't detect.
有着人们洞察不到的忧伤
And I didn't even know about it in college because all she did
大学的时候我根本不知道这些
was dance on the quad in rain boots and a bikini
因为她总喜欢在学校穿着比基尼和雨靴
and, like, juggle knives,
跳刀舞
and then one day, she got really sick.
然后有一天 她病了
She goes to the student health center.
去学生健康中心检查
Turns out to be a kidney infection.
结果是肾脏感染
So a bunch of us go over to her room
我们一帮人去她房♥里看她
to bring her, like, magazines and snacks
给她带了些杂♥志♥和零食
and, you know, donut holes and shit,
甜甜圈之类的东西
and we're all talking and she's telling great stories.
我们聊了起来 她讲了很多好玩的故事
She looks like Ava Gardner.
她像好莱坞女星艾娃·加德纳一样
She doesn't look sick at all.
好像一点都没病
Then we say we have to go to class 'cause it's finals.
然后我们要走了 因为要期末考
She's, like, begging us to stay.
她就求我们留下陪她
I was like, "dude, I've got to go. I have finals."
我说"妹子 得走了 要期末考了"
As I'm closing the door,
就在我关门的时候
I see that she's just crying.
我看到她在那里哭
'Cause that's how badly she doesn't want to be left alone.
因为她非常不想被人抛下
That's, like, a really sad story,
真是个悲伤的故事
but I think you're probably remembering it wrong.
但我觉得很可能是你记错了
Like, you were probably the one who was crying.
估计是你哭了才对
I'm really happy that she's gonna be home for graduation.
她能在我毕业典礼时回家真是太好了
Like, I really want her in my photos.
我很想跟她合影
Are you nervous about graduation?
你是因为毕业紧张吗
Oh, my God. Not at all.
妈呀 一点都不
Like, whatever I do, it'll be better than school.
不管做什么 都比在学校好
Uh, I hate to break it to you,
我只能很遗憾的告诉你
but school is the best gig you'll ever have.
校园生活是最棒的了
I mean, your job is basically just to be yourself.
在学校 你只管做自己就好
That's why I apply to grad school every single year.
所以我每年都在申请研究生
Honestly, the only people that I ever hear say that
说实话 说这种话的人
are people who don't make any money.
都是些赚不到钱的人
Oh, Adam, you were right. It's such a beautiful country.
亚当 你说得对 真是个美丽的地方
I mean, no wonder truckers do cocaine.
难怪卡车司机要吸毒
This is boring as hell.
真是无聊到爆
Can we turn the air off? I feel very nauseous.
能把空调关了吗 我很恶心
What are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing? Hiking.
你要干什么 爬山
Uh, no, 'cause we have to pick Jessa up.
不行 我们得去接洁莎
She's not going anywhere.
她跑不了的
You want something to write about, well, here it is.
你想找点写作灵感 这就是了
The glory of God is all around us, Hannah.
上帝的光辉笼罩着我们 汉娜
Trees, frogs, birdy-birds.
大树 青蛙 小小鸟
What is wrong with people?
你这是有病吧
Look how fun this is!
你看这多好玩
I hate this!
讨厌
My friend Rachel saw a guy giving a girl
我朋友蕾切尔有天像这样去爬山
full-on cunnilingus on a
看见一男的在给一妹子口♥交♥
hike just like this on a day just like this.
那叫一个火力全开
No! No! Come on, kid, let's go. You can do it.
不行 走起 小鬼 你可以的
Yeah, but you know what, Adam?
你猜怎么着 亚当
I don't want to do it.
我不想走
And it's really liberating to say no to shit you hate.
这样对你说不 可算是解脱了
So you go ahead. You live your truth.
你继续 走你的阳关道去
I'll be here living my truth.
我要过我的独木桥
Okay. Or we could all just go back to the car!
好吧 或者我们都回车里
See you in a bit!
待会见
But I have no stick!
可我没有树枝
Shosh?
索索
Ray's third worst scenario in life-- thank you--
雷生命中的第三烂场景 谢了
is a road trip with a spontaneous detour.
就是绕道的公路旅行
Who has a third worst anything?
谁会有什么第三烂的事情
Who doesn't? I don't.
谁没有呢 我没有
I don't catalogue my mind. It's unhealthy.
我不会给自己的大脑分类 太不健康
Adam, you are, like, so dementedly helpful.
亚当 你发狂的举动很有帮助
Okay, cool.
好吧
No, like, you seem like you genuinely like helping people.
你好像发自内心地喜欢帮助别人
Hannah needs so much and you give and give and give like a saint.
汉娜要得太多 你就像圣人般不停地给
It goes both ways. No, okay, I'm serious.
她对我也一样啊 我说真的
Think about it. What would she have done
你想想 如果她的男朋友
during this period of mental unrest if her boyfriend had been, like,
有正常生活 在她的精神动荡不安时
an actual human being existing in society?
她会做出什么呢
What if you had, like, a job or responsibilities
如果你像她最好的朋友一样白天有工作
or places to be during the day like her best friend?
或者要出门办事 又会怎么样呢
She is my best friend.
她就是我最好的朋友
Oh, my God.
天呐
It's not always so clear what the best way is
我们不经常能意识到 最好的方法
to help somebody without unintended consequences,
就是不计后果的去帮助他人
either the people being helped
不论是被帮助的人
or the people doing the helping.
还是提供帮助的人
We have two stories today,
今天有两个故事
including a sheriff who was trying to do right
包括一位想让种大♥麻♥的人
by marijuana growers.
改邪归正的警长
From WBEZ Chicago, it's "This American Life."
91.5芝加哥电台 现在是"美国生活"
Oh, thank God you're still here.
谢天谢地你还在这
How was group?
小组情况怎么样
Who confessed to what? Who screamed at who?
谁坦白了什么 谁吼了谁
Tell me everything. Yeah.
全都告诉我 好
That girl with the tramp stamp... Yeah, yeah.
那个屁♥股♥上有纹身的妹子 是的
...told us she slept with her brother-in-law.
说她跟她老公的弟弟睡了
Boring or what?
无聊吧
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表