剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, Jesus fucking Christ.
我的天呐
Hi, Hannah.
你好 汉娜
Hey, Rebecca. Hi.
你好 瑞贝卡
How's Grandma Flo?
弗洛外婆怎么样了
Oh, the old Flo-job. You know her.
老弗洛那家伙 你知道的
Just sluttin' 'round.
就是处处留情
I don't think that's a funny nickname for Grandma.
我不觉得你该给她取绰号♥
Okay, sorry. I was just really trying to lighten the mood.
抱歉 我是希望气氛轻松点
Why weren't you at the hospital?
你为什么没去医院
I left because I just want to remember her as she was.
我走了 是因为我只想记得她曾经的样子
Yeah, totally.
是啊
I'm, like, having a lot of memories of her, definitely.
我对她也有很多回忆
Okay, well, I think I have to go to a Starbucks to study
好吧 我该去星巴克看书了
because I'm, like, in the middle of exams
因为我有一大堆考试
and I just, like, can't work here anymore.
我在这里看不下书了
Yeah, and Starbucks are usually really,
对啊 星巴克是个
like, calm and quiet places.
比较安静舒服的地方
Great about med school. So exciting.
恭喜你进了医学院 我很高兴
How are the, like, hot doctors-to-be?
成为性感准医生的感觉怎么样
I always watch "Grey's Anatomy."
我一直有看《实习医生格蕾》
I've never missed an episode.
一集都没落下
I'm not, like, really going there to meet a man.
我不是去那里找男人的
I actually really hate when people say that
实际上 别人这么说我很不爽
because I feel like it diminishes what I'm doing.
因为让我觉得是在贬低我的工作
And, like, I'm becoming a doctor myself;
而且我是自己要成为医生
I'm not trying to marry one.
不是去找一个医生结婚
Like, I'm not becoming a nurse.
我不是要去当护士
Do you know? Okay, sorry.
你懂吗 抱歉
I didn't mean to make your life ridiculous and about sex.
我不是在说你的生活荒淫无度
We really are very proud of you.
我们真的很为你骄傲
It's, like, a big deal to have a doctor in your family.
亲戚里有人成了医生是件大事
And, anyway, now I'm fulfilling my dream
不管怎么说 我现在实现了
of having someone I can text
可以随时跟别人发短♥信♥
with my medical questions at all hours.
咨♥询♥我的医疗问题的梦想
I'm not really studying 15 hours a day to fulfill your dream.
我一天学15个小时不是为了你的梦想
It's a lot of really hard work,
课业真的非常难
but I guess I wouldn't expect anyone in this family
但是我想这家里也没几个人
to understand that.
能理解
If nothing happens later, do you want to go get a drink?
如果等会儿没事的话 想去喝一杯吗
Do you want to get a drink with me?
你想跟我一起去喝酒吗
Yeah, that's why I'm asking you.
对啊 不然我问什么
Sorry, but you're just not really acting
不好意思 但是你的行为
like I'm someone you'd want to get a drink with.
不像是想要跟我喝酒的样子
Um, no, it's really not about you.
不 不是因为你
I just, like, have a lot of studying to do
是因为我还有很多书要看
and I'm kind of on a schedule and I feel like maybe you're not--
而且我的日程很忙 但是感觉你挺闲的
Sure, let's definitely have a drink.
行啊 一起去喝酒吧
Yeah, okay. Okay.
行 好吧 好
Okay, so I'll see you later. Yes, a drink. Yes, yeah.
那就一会儿见 去啊 好
Okay, all right, bye. Bye.
那好 走了 拜拜
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Okay, one for you,
你一片
one Oxycontin for you, one for me.
你也一片奥施康定[止痛药] 我一片
Seriously? Yeah.
就这样 是啊
Does anyone want some Demerol?
你们想要杜♥冷♥丁♥吗[止痛药]
She fucking has Demerol?
她居然有杜♥冷♥丁♥啊
Can I have more of the Demerol? It's for Joe's knee.
我能多要几粒杜♥冷♥丁♥吗 是给乔的膝盖
I think you need to lay off, Sissy.
我觉得你应该休息休息 茜茜
You're a little spacey.
你有一点恍惚
Oh, "Sissy spacey." That's so funny.
茜茜恍惚 太好笑了
You know, I have been giving her her drugs this whole time.
这段时间都是我在照顾她吃药的
I know how to administer Oxycontin.
我知道怎么分配奥施康定
I know. Why don't you just take a rest?
我知道 不如你休息一下吧
I mean, we're here now. We-- we got this.
现在我们来了 我们可以帮你
All right, let's put some more Post-its on things.
行了 我们再选几样贴上便利贴
Mm, I have somebody great that can do the estate sale.
我认识一个很不错的资产拍卖♥♥员
You know what? I don't want anything.
我不想要任何东西
You don't want anything? No.
你什么都不想要吗 对
Okay.
好吧
I mean, I know you always
我记得你一直
loved that painting with the snow on it.
很喜欢那张雪景图
It doesn't matter. She's going to be gone.
根本不重要 她都要去世了
It doesn't matter. Oh, just put a Postit on something.
根本不重要 至少选一样吧
Well, okay, fine. I'll just take the ring.
那行 我想要戒指
What? Which ring?
什么 哪枚戒指
The engagement ring.
她的订婚戒指
Well, that's all I'm asking for.
我只要这个
I'm not asking for anything else.
剩下什么都不要
That is a family heirloom.
那可是传家宝
We have daughters. We need to pass that on.
我们还有女儿呢 我们需要把它传承下去
Like I wouldn't pass it on to one of the daughters.
我就不会把它传给你们孩子吗
That is Rebecca's ring. What?
那是瑞贝卡的戒指 什么
So because I don't have children,
只是因为我没有孩子
I don't deserve a ring?
我就不配有一枚戒指吗
You know, when Jerry Milburn didn't show up for my prom...
杰瑞·米尔本没有来参加我毕业舞会的时候
Oh, Jesus.
天呐
Mom promised me that ring. She did.
妈妈就承诺把戒指给我 她说了
Oh, stop. So dramatic.
别说了 太能作了
Is your mom okay?
你妈还好吗
Yeah, I mean, she's fine.
我是说 她还挺好的
I mean, like, sad but fine.
就是很伤心 但是挺好的
You know, it's some, like, real circle-of-life shit.
你知道 这真的是生命轮回的事情
Hey, weird thing--
很奇怪的是
my Mom wants me to tell my grandma...
我妈想让我跟奶奶说
...that we are getting married.
咱俩准备结婚了
What?
什么
You know, she just wants me to make her happy before she dies
你知道 她只是希望我奶奶在生前能够快乐
by letting her know that one
想让她知道
of her grandchildren is gonna have a good life.
她的其中一个孙辈生活能够美满
I mean, like, you know, a good life by her standards.
你知道的 她眼中的美满
Why would she want you to lie?
她为什么让你撒谎
Well, it's not, like, a flat-out lie.
这又不是什么弥天大谎
Mm, well, but we're not getting married.
可是咱俩又没准备结婚
Do you mean, like, ever, or...?
你是说永远吗 还是...
Uh, do you want to?
难道你想吗
Uh, no.
才不是
I always promised myself I wouldn't get married
我总是答应自己在客厅里
until I had a swimming pool in my living room.
有个游泳池之前我是不会结婚的
But I just felt like, at some point,
但我只是感觉 在某个时刻
I don't know, I thought
我不知道 我觉得
that it was something... Hey, we're back in.
这是一件... 我们该回去了
...that you were thinking about, too.
你也在考虑的事情
She wants to read act two.
她想读第二幕
Oh, yeah. Okay, yeah. Cool, thanks.
好的好的 谢谢
Thanks. I have to get back.
谢谢 我得回去了
Okay, just forget we ever talked about this.
好吧 那就忘了我们讨论过这个问题吧
Okay...
好啊
I guess I just thought that you were thinking about this
我想我刚才还以为你会用一种更负责的方式
in a more committed way, so I'm feeling a little--
来思考这个问题 所以我感觉有点
I am. I am very committed to you at this time.
是的 这次我答应你
Okay, this is a conversation that I never, ever wanted to have,
好吧 我从来都不想进行这样一次对话
and it might seem like I was angling to have it,
就好像我在诱导你一样
but I really was not, and it's making me extremely stressed
但我真的不想 这只会让我超级紧张
and a little angry for reasons I don't understand,
而且因为一些莫名其妙的原因而生气
so I actually have to go now. Bye.
所以我要挂了 再见
Motherfuck.
他妈的
You see, this is why I started
知道吗 这就是我为丁克族
my advocacy group for the childless.
创建宣传组的原因
I have the oldest granddaughter.
我的女儿年纪最大
That's who gets the ring. That's who gets the ring.
戒指是她的 她才应该得到戒指
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表