剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
right now about those bracelets.
我现在可以问你同样的问题
Who goes to the gym with pavé diamond bracelets?
谁会戴着密镶钻石手镯去健身房♥
These aren't fucking pavé.
这些才不是他妈密镶的
They're not even close to pavé.
跟密镶八竿子划不着
You don't even know what pavé is.
你连密镶是什么都不知道
Who's the dumb one now?
现在谁是傻子了
Okay, look, you may think my position is counterintuitive,
听着 你或许认为我的立场有悖常理
but it comes from a deep and
但这来自对非洲及其人♥民♥
unwavering love for africa and its peoples.
深沉而又坚定的爱
Okay, I love Africa!
我爱非洲
Fucking weird thing to say.
这句话太他妈太诡异了
Okay.
好吧
That didn't...
这些话不是...
That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
我想说的不是这些
Which part? Most of it.
哪部分呢 大部分
Most of the back end part of it.
刚才那段话的大部分
I apologize for that. Could you please sit down?
我很抱歉 你能坐下吗
Why?
为什么
'cause you have no one else to eat lunch with
因为你没有别人可以共进午餐
And neither do I.
我也是
Thank you.
谢谢
Dumplings were pretty good.
饺子挺好吃的
Should we get some more?
要再加点吗
Excuse me, ma'am. Could we get some more dumplings, please?
女士 能再给我们来份饺子吗
Hannah Horvath.
汉娜·霍瓦特
Are you crying?
你在哭吗
No. Why, did someone hear me or something?
没有 怎么这么问 有人听见我哭了吗
No, but you're okay?
没有 但你还好吗
Uh, yeah. I'm okay.
没事 我挺好的
Okay. Good.
好吧 那就好
You know, you could still be a writer and do this job.
你还是可以边写作边工作的
You've just got to...you've got to maintain your focus, you know?
你只用...你只用集中精力 知道吗
You've got to write every night after work and on the weekends.
可以每天下班后和周末写作
Is that what you do?
你是这样做的吗
Yeah, that's what I do.
对 我就是这样做的
I mean, no, I've definitely slacked off a little bit
我是说 不是 我绝对是在过去的
in the past year or two, but it's doable.
一两年里偷了懒 但这方法可行
No, you know what? You're right.
你知道吗 你说得对
You're so right. Nights and weekends.
说得太对了 晚上和周末
Exactly. Anyway, I've got to go.
对的 总之 我得挂了
Okay, so now that we're officially a couple,
既然我们现在正式在一起了
I think that we should have no less than four hang nights a week.
我觉得我们一周约会夜不能小于四次
Cool. Potential hang night activities include
没问题 约会之夜的活动包括
non-sports tv watching, light reading,
不看体育频道 休闲阅读
board games,
棋盘游戏
comparing playlists.
对比播放列表
Can we maybe just talk about this later?
我们待会再说这个行吗
Honest and open communication about mutual needs
对彼此的需求坦诚和开放式交流
is, like, the cornerstone to any healthy relationship.
就像任何一段健康关系的基石
I know, but I just...
我知道 但我只是...
If you're afraid of intimacy,
如果你害怕亲密关系的话
then maybe you're just not ready for this.
那可能你还没准备好
Do you want me to stop? No.
你想让我停下吗 不要
There's no need to terminate sex
没必要因为我们不是天作之合
just because we're not meant for each other.
而停止嘿♥咻♥
God, you're so dumb, Parker.
天呐 你蠢透了 帕克
Can you pull that harder?
能再用力点吗
Thanks.
谢了
We could also, like, just snuggle.
我们也可以只依偎在一起
Sometimes just snuggling is good. I like snuggling so much.
有时依偎也很甜蜜 我超喜欢依偎
Well, today was not as good as yesterday.
今天过得比昨天还烂
So...
所以
What's wrong, Adam?
怎么了 亚当
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I got a callback from an audition
我收到试镜的回电了
that I killed. I fucking murdered it.
说我秒杀全场 我彻底征服了试镜
I cut its fucking guts out and
我让全场吓破胆了
left it in a dumpster by the side of the road.
然后把他们的胆量扔路边垃圾箱了
Oh, my god! I'm so happy for you.
我的天呐 我太为你开心了
But, baby, I actually have to go and write right now
但宝贝 事实上我现在得去写作
because I'm doing a new thing
因为我在尝试新模式
where I write every night for three hours no matter what.
无论如何我每晚都要写三个小时
No, no, no, no. Yes, yes, yes.
不要 不要 要要要
It's for our future. I love you.
这是为了我们的未来 我爱你
I really do. I'm so proud of you
我真的很爱你 我很为你骄傲
And I can't wait to hear all about it later
我迫不及待想在写作时间后
when I'm done with my writing time.
听听这事的经过了
You should have seen these other fucking jabronis
你真该看看那些失败者
They called in for the audition.
他们接到试镜电♥话♥
They were all keyed up and nervous like it really mattered.
都很激动和紧张 就像这是天大的事
And I...I...
我...我...
You know, I showed up late
你知道的 我去得晚
because I wasn't even sure if I was gonna go.
因为我甚至不确定去不去
So I kind of got there last minute and they just slipped me in.
所以我最后一刻到的 他们把我插♥进♥去
Only had 10 minutes to look at the sides that they'd given me.
我只有十分钟看他们给的台词
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表