剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I don't want to be a total downer,
我不想扫你的兴
but I lost a close friend yesterday.
但昨天我的一个好友过世了
I'm so sorry to hear that.
真抱歉听到这消息
That's okay, Laird. Very sorry.
没事 莱尔德 太遗憾了
Thank you. So sorry to hear that. That's terrible.
谢谢 太遗憾了 糟透了
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm just...I'm just sorry.
我...我真的非常遗憾
I really don't care. So... Okay.
我其实真不在乎 好吧
It's my first death, so I'm kinda numbed.
我第一次遇上这种事 所以有点发懵
Yeah, I get it,
我懂的
and you're just gonna get number
当这事如瀑布般冲向你
when it all starts to come like a waterfall.
你只会感到更麻木
My whole life has been death.
我的生活就是被死亡包围着的
Everyone around me has died.
我周围的人都死了
Sometimes at dinner when I'm sitting at my table,
有时坐在桌边吃饭
I just imagine I am in dialogue with all my dead ones.
我会想象自己正在和那些去世的人说话
Uh, who do you know who's died?
你知道有谁死了吗
Literally everyone.
基本上所有人
Even this lady has died.
甚至这妞也死了
Oh, my God. Mmhmm, it's my turtle.
我的天 没错 我的海龟
My turtle has died.
我的海龟死了
And I didn't even think that was possible.
我从不觉得这事会发生
I'm so sorry, Laird. That's just...
我真抱歉 莱尔德 这事也太...
That's the fucking worst.
真♥他♥妈♥瞎透了
Hey, Caroline. Laird was just showing me his...
嗨 卡洛琳 莱尔德正给我看他的...
It's a turtle carcass. It's my turtle carcass.
是一具海龟尸体 是我的海龟
Yeah.
没错
Wow, how totally beautiful.
真是美呆了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, whatcha doing?
你干嘛去
Just heading out for my afternoon constitutional.
午后散步而已
Cool. Come with me. I'll buy you a cup of tea.
不错啊 一起来吧 我请你喝茶
Okay.
好啊
Will you join us, odd face?
你也来吗 小怪胎
That'd be great.
好啊
Uh, this is not an urgent project,
这活也不急
but it is something I'd like to return to.
但我也想回头接着干
Oh, and bring your turtle, please.
记得带上你的海龟
You know, I just don't want to be considered a monster
我只是不想因为在意工作
for caring what happens to my work.
而被人当作怪咖
I've always been incredibly invested in my work
我一直全身心投入我的工作
and knew it would be really hard
也知道对于跟我一起的男人而言
for whatever man ended up with me.
这确实不容易
I feel that, and I admire it. Thank you.
我懂你 我挺你 谢谢
I'm surprised you're not quizzing me more about Adam,
我很意外你没缠着我问亚当的事
like all his old lovers and what he was like in the school play
像是他的旧情人啊 校园剧表演
and what he used to call his tiny little penis as a child.
或是他小时候怎么称呼他的小♥弟♥弟♥
Mine was Nickel the Pickle.
我叫它"小小腌黄瓜"
So, now are you gonna call me self-involved, too?
现在你大概也觉得我很自我了吧
'Cause I'm ready for it.
没事 我受得了
No, I'm gonna call you secure.
不 我觉得你踏实可靠
Follow me.
跟我来
Whose house is this?
这是谁的房♥子
It's my house.
是我的
What...what the fuck is going on?
他妈的怎么回事
Open the door.
开门
I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信你这么做了
I don't even know how you did this.
我都不知道你是怎么做到的
You had a funeral.
你都办了葬礼
You sent me an invitation.
你给我寄了邀请函
Did you have a fake funeral?
你办了一个假葬礼吗
We knew you wouldn't come.
我们知道你不会来的
I was a drug addict, and you were a total enabler.
我原来是瘾君子 而你完全是个教唆者
That's bullshit, Season.
这是屁话 希森
I told you I needed counseling
我跟你说我需要心理咨♥询♥
and you took me to an ayahuasca ceremony.
而你把我带去死藤水仪式
Can I pick up your baby? No, you can't.
我能抱抱你的宝宝吗 不能
I really missed you.
我真的很想你
I...
我...
I know. Hey, honey.
我知道 嗨 宝贝
Hi.
你好
Hi. Hey.
你好 嗨
This is Jessa.
这是洁莎
Jessa from... Mmhmm, yeah.
那个洁莎 对
Do I have to pretend that... That she's dead?
我需要假装... 她已经死了吗
No, I kinda get the sense she's alive.
不用了 我能感觉到她是活的
Okay, good, 'cause for a second
很好 因为有那么一瞬间
I thought I had to pretend that she was a ghost,
我以为我得假装她是鬼
and I don't know if I would have been able to pull that off.
我不知道我能不能演像了
I'm gonna grab some OJ.
我去拿点橙汁
It's nice to meet you, Jessa.
很高兴认识你 洁莎
Looks like you've got it all figured out,
看来你把生活都理清了
with your brownstone and your baby
你有褐沙石的房♥子 宝宝
and your cool-looking husband.
还有你那酷酷的老公
Don't call me when your life's in shambles.
你生活再一团糟时别打给我
I won't.
我不会的
None of this is gonna work out for you, by the way.
顺便说一句 这对你都没用的
Here is your tricolore,
这是你的三色旗
and here's your... thing.
这是你的...点的
Thanks, can I just get a small... Yeah, one second.
谢谢 能再給个小.. 可以 稍等
**What I am is what I am*
*我就是我
**Are you what you are or what*
*你是什么东西
**What I am is what I am*
*我就是我
**Are you what you are or*
*你是什么东西
Look at that. Oh, it's so sad.
看看这个 太悲哀了
Knock, knock.
咚咚
Hey, Marn.
嗨 玛妮
What's up? I was just showing Herm your, uh, music.
怎么了 我正向赫米展示你的音乐
You were showing him my music fail?
你在向他展示我失败的音乐吗
Is that what you guys were doing? I think it's great.
你们就在做这个吗 我觉得这很棒
You actually have a better understanding of that song
其实你对这首歌♥的演绎
than Edie Brickell did.
比伊迪·布凯尔要好
Oh, fuck you, Hermie. Hey, come on.
去你的 赫米 得了吧
Why would you show him this video, Ray?
你为什么要给他看这个视频 雷
Because it's a bold and pioneering
因为这是一个大胆而又创新的
form of self-expression.
自我表现形式
Brickell sang it with, like, a playful vibe,
布凯尔唱得像闹着玩的
but it's actually much more severe.
但事实上应该更严肃
It's about knowing...what you are.
是关于了解...自己是谁
Right, right.
说得对
And about me knowing what I am
还有了解我到底是谁
and asking if you are what you are.
然后问自己是否忠于自我
Or what?
或是其他
That's so cute, you two.
你们俩真是可爱
That's not even fucking original.
说的话都他妈不是原创的
You don't think I've heard that in the last couple weeks?
你觉得我过去几周没听过这样的话吗
Marnie, come on. No, seriously.
玛妮 别这样 不 认真的
You think my life is so funny.
你觉得我的生活很可笑
Like, "Oh, let's make fun of the girl
说"我们来取笑这个有创意的
who took a risk and put herself out there creatively."
敢于把自己公布于众的姑娘吧"
Which, by the way,
顺便说一句
is not something either of you have to worry about
这不是你们该担心的事
because no one wants to see you and you can't do anything.
因为没人想见你们而且你们无能为力
Okay, Marnie, maybe you should take the rest of the day off.
好了 玛妮 也许你今天该休息下
Maybe you should take the rest of the day off.
你才该休息下
Do you even want to work here anymore?
你还想不想在这工作了
Of course I don't want to work here.
我当然不想在这工作
This place fucking sucks. No one wants to work here.
这地方烂透了 没人想在这工作
Okay.
好吧
All right, well, I guess that settles it, then.
好啊 看来我们谈妥了
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表