剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, he really knew so many people.
天哪 他真的认识好多人
It's just crazy that you don't know the depth
我居然在参加他的葬礼前
of someone's power until their funeral. It's so sad.
完全不知道他有多大能耐 太可悲了
Oh, my God.
天哪
I think I see Zadie Smith.
我好像看到查蒂·史密斯了[英国小说家]
That is definitely her.
绝对是她
All right, calm down, kid. It's a funeral.
好了 淡定 这可是葬礼
Who do you know here?
这儿你都认识些谁
Uh, that's David's assistant, Bob.
那是大卫的助理鲍勃
Hi, Bob.
你好 鲍勃
I'm so sorry for your loss.
请节哀
Oh, hi, Hannah. Thank you.
汉娜 谢谢你
Oh, Bob.
鲍勃
Bob. Sweet, sweet Bob.
鲍勃 我亲爱的鲍勃
What would I do without you?
没有你我该怎么办啊
Hi, I'm Adam.
你好 我是亚当
Oh, hi, Adam.
你好 亚当
This is Hannah.
这位是汉娜
Hannah, hi. A pleasure to make your acquaintance.
你好 汉娜 幸会
I'm Annaliese.
我叫安娜丽丝
Oh, you haven't met. This is David's wife.
你们还没见过 这位是大卫的妻子
Oh, you're...
你是...
you're David's wife, yes.
你是大卫的妻子
So, you two lived together... Yes.
那你俩住一起... 是的
romantically as well as maritally.
出于浪漫和婚姻
I'm sorry, I...how did you know my husband?
不好意思 你们怎么认识我丈夫的
This one. Uh, yes, I was writing my memoir for him.
是这位 他让我写我的自传
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my Gosh.
天哪
Oh, I know exactly who you are.
我知道你是谁
David spoke about you all the time.
大卫一直跟我说起你
He did? He did.
是吗 是的
Oh, Gosh, he loved you.
天哪 他超爱你
He really loved you so much.
真的超爱你
You know, he always would tell me about this amazing girl
他一直说要让我见见
that I needed to meet who would overcome such obstacles.
一位克服重重困难的女孩
And now, finally, I am meeting you.
现在我终于见到你了
Thank you. Well, my OCD is very much in check now...
谢谢 我的强迫症已得到控制了...
But the Tourette's and the obesity...
但是抽动症和肥胖...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. That was Paige.
不不不 那是佩吉
What? That wasn't Hannah. That was Paige.
什么 那不是汉娜 是佩吉
Not Hannah.
不是汉娜
Obesity? Um, no, no, no.
肥胖 不不不
I don't have Tourette's. I'm so sorry.
我没有抽动症 我很抱歉
I don't know about obesity...
关于肥胖可不好说...
If everyone could take their seats.
大家请就坐吧
I've always thought I was more chubby than obese.
我一直觉得我是丰满 不是肥胖
No, no, no, overcame. It's my...I'm so sorry.
不不 我记错了 对不起
It's nice meeting you. No, please.
很高兴认识你 别这样
It's very nice to...Bob, where are we headed?
很高兴...鲍勃 进度怎么样了
Thank you. Where are we seated?
谢谢 我们要坐哪
I thought you said he was gay.
你不是说他是基佬吗
Well, I don't know now.
我现在也搞不清了
He had gay apps on his iPhone
他iPhone上装了基佬应用
and he liked to show his ankles,
他还喜欢露脚踝
but what does that even mean in this day and age?
但在这年代能说明什么呢
Hello, everyone. I am Father Tudor Snowdon.
大家好 我是都铎·斯♥诺♥登神父
Today we celebrate the life
今天我们要来赞美
of David Pressler-Goings.
大卫·普雷斯勒-高因斯的一生
Can we go now, please?
我们能走了吗 拜托
I'm not leaving until I have locked eyes with Michiko Kakutani.
在看见角谷美智子前 我不会走的
I told you that.
我跟你说过了
I'm gonna wait outside.
那我在外面等你
Okay.
好吧
Hi again.
又见面了
Oh, hi.
你好
Hannah. Right.
汉娜 对
Not Paige, Hannah. I know.
不是佩吉 是汉娜 我知道
I know, I'm sorry. No, don't be.
我知道 对不起 不用
I was surprised that David had such a beautiful...
我很惊讶 大卫有一个这么美的...
just stunningly...
闭月羞花的...
You thought he was gay.
你以为他是基佬
Uh, no. Yes, you did.
不是 你就是这么想的
No, I didn't. Yes, you did. It's okay, it's okay.
我才没有 你是的 没关系 没事
I didn't. I thought he was straight. It's okay.
我没有 我觉得他很直 没关系
I thought he was straight. I thought he wanted to sleep with me.
我觉得他很直 我以为他想睡我
Really, I know you... I mean,
是吗 我知道你... 我是说
I wouldn't have slept with him, but...
我不会让他睡我的 但...
A lot of people think it.
很多人这样想
A lot of people think he was gay.
很多人以为他是基佬
Well, he acted gay.
他表现得很基佬
And, you know, he was...
而且 他确实是
sometimes. Okay.
有些时候 好的
I loved working with your husband.
我很喜欢跟你丈夫共事
David was wonderful. Oh, I bet.
大卫非常优秀 肯定的
I mean, I know.
我是说 我知道
Um...I'm working on a book with David, too.
我也在和大卫合作写一本书
I was. Was.
我曾经是 曾经
I really hope you finish the book,
我非常希望你能写完这本书
and I really, really hope I get to read it someday.
也非常非常希望有天能拜读
Thank you. Yeah, I don't know.
谢谢 我不知道
I mean, now that Millstreet has dropped all of David's projects,
现在米尔街公♥司♥要放弃所有大卫负责的书
I just...
我只是...
I'd have to find a new publisher, so, you know, we'll see...
我得找个新出版商 所以还得另说...
Wait, you said Millstreet's dropped
等等 你说米尔街公♥司♥
all of David's projects?
要放弃所有大卫负责的书
Yeah...oh, shit. Shit.
是的 该死 该死
There's David's mom. She's so devastated.
那是大卫的妈妈 她悲痛欲绝了
Have you seen Pepper? Did you meet her?
你见到佩珀了吗 见过她吗
No, I didn't, no.
不 我没有
She's devastated and I should... You were saying that...
她悲痛欲绝了 我应该... 你说
you were saying that millstreet's dropped all of David's projects?
你说米尔街公♥司♥要放弃所有大卫负责的书
Right, that's right. For now, yeah.
对 是的 目前是这样
So my book is dead?
所以我的书被雪藏了
Do you happen to know another publisher
你知不知道其他出版商
that I could maybe slip the manuscript to
可以看看我的稿件
if I do decide that I really want to try to keep it alive or...?
我很想让我的作品得以问世
Okay, um, if I do give you another name,
好吧 如果我真的给你个名字
will you get the fuck out of here?
你♥他♥妈♥能从这滚出去吗
Yes.
可以
Great.
很好
Great, I'll be back.
很好 我待会回来
Honestly, I just...
实话说 我只是...
I loved your husband.
我爱你的丈夫
You know the person who gave me this told me
给我这个的人告诉我
that it used to belong to Edna St. Vincent Millay.
这原本是埃德娜·文森特·默蕾的[诗人]
But who can ever know if that's true?
但是谁知道是不是真的
Can you believe that my friend told me that she died
你能相信我朋友跟我说她死了
so that she didn't have to hang out with me?
就因为她不用再跟我出去玩了吗
Yeah, no, I totally get that.
是是是 我完全理解
Excuse me?
什么
Okay, look, I know that we, like, technically live together,
好吧 听着 你是和我一起住
but this is still very much my private home
但这依然是我的私人住♥宅♥
and it just is slightly worrisome to me
而且你一天到晚
that all you do all day long
坐在那儿看《法医档案》
is sit around and watch "The Forensic Files."
已经有点惹恼我了
And I have kept my mouth shut until now,
我一直没有吱声
but I literally cannot keep my mouth shut any longer
但我真的不能再忍♥了
because I really need to study.
因为我真的需要好好学习
Since when? Since forever!
什么时候开始的 一直都是
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表