剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Plus, my recent hijinks have really taken a toll on my GPA.
而且最近的狂欢严重影响了我的平均分
But I thought this was your time to go wild
但我以为在你变成国际职业女性前
before you become an international business lady.
就该好好狂欢一番
Yeah, exactly, so it's really important to my 15-year plan
正是如此 所以进一个好的商学院
that I get into a good business school
对我的15年计划来说非常重要
because I don't want to become like all my friends and family,
因为我不想变得跟我朋友和家人一样
yourself included, no offense.
包括你 无意冒犯
What happens after the 15-year plan?
15年计划之后怎么办
It would be, like, insane to think about that.
我疯了才会想15年后的事
Oh, yes.
是我
Yes, I could definitely come in tomorrow.
是的 我明天当然能去
Conditioner later and then it's deodorant.
之后是护发素 然后还有除臭剂
Why? Why? Why are you inherently disinclined
为什么 为什么你天生就不愿意
to support me in any way?
无条件支持我
You're living in my house. Oh, God!
你住着我的房♥子 天呐
Thank you so much. I will see you then.
非常感谢 一会儿见
I really appreciate it.
真的非常感谢
Why should I give you anything?
为什么我什么都要给你
Oh, right, God forbid.
好吧 是上帝不让
God forbid we assist one another, right?
上帝不让我们帮助别人 对吗
Simply because we share the same blood. Guys...
因为我们有血缘关系啊 亲们
Forget about the fact
你忘记了
that I spent my formative years raising you
就因为维娜没兴趣
because Verna had absolutely no interest.
我浪费了自己的性格形成期抚养你
No, I never asked you for anything.
我从没对你提过任何要求
No one ever asked you for anything. Oh, please.
从没人对你提过任何要求 拜托
You can't be bothered to do anything for anybody.
你不能因为帮别人而不耐烦
You need something from everyone all the time...
你总会有求助别人的时候
Oh, my God.
额滴神啊
Seriously.
说真的
Seriously, it's already been a very long day for me,
说真的 我今天已经很煎熬了
and what I need is a peaceful house
我需要一间安静的屋子
where people are centered.
大家坐在一起
See what you're doing, Caroline?
看到你干的好事了吗 卡洛琳
You're upsetting Hannah
汉娜的书已经泡汤了
when she just found out her book is dead.
你还在惹她心烦
I actually just found out I have a very exciting meeting
其实我刚好要跟一个
with a publisher who I think is pretty interested.
对我书感兴趣的出版商会面
I was just trying to make myself a meal.
我只是想给自己做顿饭
Just feeding myself... With my last eggs.
喂饱自己 用我最后的几个鸡蛋
Guys, I cannot take this anymore, okay?
亲们 我忍♥不了了好吗
We have to work this out.
我们得解决这个问题
There is no working this out.
根本没戏
Okay, I've watched enough "Dr. Phils" And "Interventions"
我看了好多期《菲尔斯医生》和《心理访谈》
to know you can work anything out if you talk about it.
如果我们聊一聊 问题是可以解决的
I would love to.
我很乐意
Thank you, Caroline. I appreciate that.
谢谢你 卡洛琳 我很感激
Adam?
亚当
Will you join us at the listening table?
愿意加入倾听圆桌会吗
Please?
好吗
Come on.
来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, I think we should all start
很好 我认为我们应该从
by acknowledging that we all really care about each other.
让彼此知道我们互相在乎开始
So, Caroline, tell me you love me.
卡洛琳 说你爱我
Hannah, I love you.
汉娜 我爱你
I love you, too. Adam, you tell me you love me.
我也爱你 亚当 说你爱我
Why are we telling you we love you?
为什么是我们说我们爱你
Okay, so then why don't you both
好吧 那么为什么你俩
just tell each other that you love each other?
不来告诉彼此你爱对方呢
Adam, I love you. This is dumb.
亚当 我爱你 太蠢了
Okay, emotions are running high right now,
好吧 现在情绪很激动
and I think it's really important
我认为避免用一些刺♥激♥性语言
that we avoid using inflammatory language...
真的非常重要
words like "Dumb,"
比如"愚蠢"
words like "Skank," "Fatty."
比如"恶心 肥猪"
Let's just acknowledge that we're here for each other
我们要知道我们心里都想着彼此
and make this a safe space.
这就是我们的安全空间
So, Adam, why don't you just begin
所以 亚当 为什么不试试
by telling Caroline what some of your issues are with her
用一种冷静理性的方式
in a very calm, rational way?
告诉卡洛琳你对她的看法
I feel like she's an evil person
打个比方 我觉得
who pukes on everything, metaphorically.
她就是个朝所有东西呕吐的魔鬼
Okay, maybe perhaps you could elaborate on that...
很好 或许你对我的看法
and be a little bit more specific
还可以再具体一点
with some of your issues with me.
不用拐弯抹角的
Okay, specifically...
很好 具体地说
you don't know what you want to do with your life.
你根本不知道自己到底想要什么
You have no drive, no real goals,
你没有动力 没有实际目标
but somehow tons of opinions.
却有一大堆牢骚
Interesting, interesting, interesting, interesting, interesting.
有趣 有趣 有趣 有趣 有趣
Why is that interesting several times?
为什么说这么多次有趣
I just have to say that sounds a lot like you.
我不得不说 这听起来更像你
Whose side are you on?
你站哪边啊
She's not on anyone's side.
她哪边也不站
She's the Dr. Phils.
她就是菲尔斯医生
Well, it's easy to say when she's on your side.
她站你那边时这么说很容易
I'm not on anyone's side.
我没站在谁那边
I'm not on anyone's side.
我没站在谁那边
I'm on your side.
我站在你这边
If I had to pick a side, it would be your side.
如果必须选一边 也会是你这边
This is something I'm doing for us.
这是我为咱俩做的事
Why are you whispering? She can hear you.
你为什么要说悄悄话 她听得见
I can hear you. I'm sitting right here.
我听得见 我就坐在这呢
What is that? This is a space cigarette,
那是什么 一种特殊的香烟
invented by Stephen Dorff.
斯蒂芬·多尔夫发明的
It's just water vapor and nicotine
只含水蒸气和尼古丁
and good things like that, you know?
以及一些类似的好东西
I'm really on a mission to improve myself.
我正在努力改过自新
Okay, if you're serious about improving yourself,
好吧 要是你的想改过自新
you need to do more than just, like, smoke Dorff cigarettes.
就该做点别 而不是抽多尔夫发明的烟
You need to, like, grocery shop and condition your hair,
你得逛逛杂货店 做个护发什么的
even though know it does so well with natural oils.
虽然人体分泌的油脂也足够护发了
I'm gonna get that job.
我要拿到那份工作
Are you sure that's the kind of job you should be having?
你确定你适合干这种工作吗
Like, being near things that children are near?
靠近那些有小朋友围着的东西
Yeah, I want something with a touch of innocence.
没错 我想要跟天真无邪沾上边的
You have a criminal record!
你可是有前科的
No, I'm not like you.
不 我跟你不一样
I'm not a different person every other week.
我又不是一星期变一个德性
Oh, really? You're hearing each other.
真的吗 至少你们能互相倾听了
Let's keep doing that. Really? Oh, what is it?
保持现状 真的吗 什么德性
Okay, it was an actor last week.
好吧 上周是个演员
What was it before that, a woodworker, huh?
再往前呢 一个木匠吗
And the last time I saw you, you were, what,
上次我见到你的时候 你在那啥
you were gonna go join the special armed forces, G.I. Joe?
正要加入那什么"特种部队"
That's right, that's it. Those are professions.
没错 就是这样 -那是专业的
I remain the same, whereas you move to Montana,
我根本没变 倒是你搬去了蒙大纳
put on a phony accent, and claim to be a midwife or some shit.
捏着嗓子称自己是什么奇葩的助产师
It was a doula.
那叫导乐分娩
You know what, guys? Let's just take a breath, okay?
伙计们 咱们都冷静下好吗
Adam, we have given you a chance to express
亚当 我们已经给了你机会
what some of your issues with Caroline are.
来表达和卡洛琳的矛盾了
So, why don't we now take a moment to hear Caroline?
是不是该轮到卡洛琳来说了
You are doing really good.
你干得真是太好了
Thank you. I feel good about it,
谢谢 我也感觉良好
but it's too soon to say.
但现在下定论为时尚早
Okay, first I want to say, Adam, that I love you very much.
首先我想说 亚当 我真的非常爱你
However,
然而
it really upsets me that he thinks of me
你把我想成一个疯狂而难缠的噩梦
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表