剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No, no, this is actually really cool.
不不 实际上这非常好
This is actually really beautiful.
写得非常的美
This could really work perfectly, I think.
我觉得这和曲子一定绝配
**There's nothing I can say now*
*现在的我无话可说
**We've been through this before*
*我们经历了这一切
That's actually not bad.
听起来还不赖
This is really beautiful. You have a gift for this.
真的很美 你写词有天赋
You're-- you're a wordsmith.
你是个文人
Now I'm sure that's wrong.
你肯定搞错了
No, it's not wrong.
没有错
You just need to believe in yourself a little bit.
你要多给自己点信心
All right, you know what?
好了
We're gonna do something.
我们来试试看
I'm gonna play and you just sing.
我来弹 你来唱
Sing whatever comes to you.
想到什么就唱什么
Just Go.
就... 走起
**Swimming pools and can*
*游泳池和罐头
No, sing, Marnie. Come on, sing.
不 要用唱的 玛妮 唱出来
Okay.
好
**I see you on the mountains*
*我在山上看见你
**We're flying on a jet plane*
*我们乘着喷气飞机翱翔
**There's flowers in the attic*
*花朵绽放在阁楼上
Yes.
对了
**But I haven't met Tom yet*
*可我还没遇见汤姆
Who's Tom?
汤姆是谁
I don't know, I'm just making things up.
我不知道 我就是在瞎编
I've never said the word "jet plane" before.
我从没说过喷气飞机这个词
I'm terrible at this. I can't even think of a real person I know.
我弱爆了 我都要认不清自己了
Stop that. Stop already.
快停 停下来
You know what? I'm gonna do it.
这样吧 我来唱
You're gonna see what bad actually sounds like.
你就知道什么叫糟糕了
**I need you in my bed now*
*我现在就想要你
**Can't get you off of my mind*
*你在我脑海里挥之不去
**I'm dying of this thirst, girl*
*我将饥渴而死 姑娘
**This thirsty thirsty thirst, girl*
*这无尽的饥渴 姑娘
What were you singing this song about?
这首歌♥讲什么的
My girlfriend, Clementine.
我女友 克莱蒙泰
She's gotta travel a lot for work.
她总是出差
I really miss her.
我真的很想她
Yeah, I bet.
那当然了
It's the worst.
惨到家了
You do realize Rupert Murdoch owns
你应该知道非鲁伯特·默多克名下的报纸
even newspapers he doesn't own.
也都是他的
He's like the Godfather of it all,
他就像报业教父
and none of the information we read
我们看到的这些消息
can even make a mild claim to objectivity.
根本不能做出一丁点客观的评价
I'd like to start my own newspaper. You would?
我想要办我自己的报纸 是吗
One that told the truth once in a while, you know? Yeah.
一份时不时能说真话的报纸 好
Just what was up around the neighborhood. Yeah, neighborhood.
写写街坊邻居的新鲜事 没错
You know, who died, who started a garden, you know?
比方说谁死了 谁开始种花了之类的
And there will be no photographs,
不刊登照片
only drawings. Only drawings.
只用素描 只用素描
And it would be called "The Daily Truth." Yeah!
就叫它《每日真理报》 没错
Isn't that fantastic? Yeah!
是不是很棒 是啊
Yeah. Shoshanna!
太棒了 索姗娜
Sho-shanna!
索... 姗娜
Hi, hi. We just wanted to say hi. Hi.
你好 我们就想跟你打个招呼 你好
Gotta see a man about a horse, okay.
我得去看那个人的马了
I'll wedge the door open so I can buzz myself.
我去把门顶开 这样就能出去忙了
Fuck my cunt.
妈的
Jesus, what a sad, sad man.
天呐 多可悲的男人啊
He has no one.
身边一个人都没有
His ex-wife remarried a barrister.
他前妻改嫁给一个大律师
His daughter lives right here in New York,
他女儿就住在纽约
but he's too scared to even call her.
但他不敢找她
He used to be a very successful hotelier.
他以前是非常成功的酒店经理
Now all he has to show for it is a box full of slippers.
现在他除了一盒子拖鞋一无所有
Don't tell him I have this, okay?
别告诉他我又吸了
There's your way. In you go.
就这 进去吧
Whoa, easy there, mate.
小心点 朋友
She ain't doing you no harm.
她不会伤害你的
Who you calling mate?
你叫谁朋友呢
You wanna stand up for her, do ya?
你想为她挺身而出 是不是
Put up your hands.
举起手来
Who are you? Me?
你是谁 我
Oh, I'm Adam's girlfriend.
我是亚当的女友
Who? I'm Adam's girlfriend.
谁 亚当的女友
Why are you here?
你来干什么
I'm here just to check out rehearsal.
来看你们彩排
No, we can't have anybody watching rehearsals. I'm sorry.
不行 这不欢迎陌生人 抱歉
Okay, well, Adam mentioned
亚当跟我提过
that it would be good for me to stop by.
说我能来看看是好事
Yeah, I mean, we talked about this being a possibility, Hannah.
没错 有这种可能性而已 汉娜
You know, I'm at work and, you know...
你知道我正在工作
O-okay. Okay. All right.
好吧
That romance, that mystery, that thrill--
那些所谓浪漫 秘密 兴奋感
That goes. I gotcha.
都会随风而逝 没错
And you know what you're left with?
你知道还能怎么样吗
Trying to seduce him when he just wants you to leave
在他想让你离开时还要试着勾引他
so they can jerk off and take the bus to rehearsal.
然后他们就能打着飞机坐着公车去彩排
The bus.
就是 坐公车
There's nothing weird or exciting about our sexual life anymore.
我们现在的性生活没有一点惊喜和兴奋
He's treating me like an ottoman with a vagina.
他就当我是带性器的搁脚凳
That's a disgusting image.
你说的真恶心
At the end of my relationship with Pal,
我和帕尔要结束的时候
I thought he had just totally lost interest in my body.
我以为他只是对我的身体失去了兴趣
Are you serious?
真的吗
I was just, like, part of his routine.
他对我只是例行公事
And that made you feel fucking terrible, right?
那你一定超难受 对吧
Yeah, and also confused because I'm so much more
对 还很困惑 因为我比他
traditionally attractive than he is.
有魅力多了
The thing about Adam is, like,
亚当的问题在于
he's one of the best people I've ever known.
他是我认识的最好的人之一
Is he? Yeah.
是吗 是
Okay. I don't really know him that well.
好吧 我跟他没那么熟
He's hard to get to know, but once you do get to know him,
很难了解他 不过一旦你了解他
you can't imagine your life without him,
就根本没法想象没有他的生活
and so I just know I need to do something that's gonna
所以我知道我需要做点什么
make him remember
好让他想起来
why we love each other.
为什么我俩是相爱的
You should fight for it, if this is what you want.
如果这是你想要的 那就去争取吧
I'm just so sick of talking.
我受够跟他谈心了
Well, then, go do something.
那就做点什么
Yo, on a quick break.
我彩排中场休息了
I was wondering if you wanted me to pick up dinner.
就问问你需要我买♥♥晚饭带回来吗
You know what? I actually already made a plan for us.
知道吗 其实我刚准备了个小计划
Why don't you just meet me at the Globe at 9:00?
九点的时候你到环球酒吧找我吧
What kind of food do they serve?
那里有什么吃的
It's not really a food plan, so eat first, okay?
不是要吃饭 你吃了再来 好吗
Okay. I gotta go. Okay, I love you, bye.
好吧 我得挂了 好 我爱你 再见
Yo, it's Marnie. Leave me a message.
我是玛妮 有事请留言
Hey, Marn, it's me. Weird question--
玛妮 是我 问个奇怪的问题
can I borrow your apartment for something?
能借你公♥寓♥一用吗
Please call me back immediately.
拜托马上给我回电
Thank you.
谢谢
Why are we here?
为什么来这儿
Shoshanna's gonna buy us a steak.
索姗娜要请咱俩吃牛排
I'm gonna feed it to you like a baby bird.
我要像喂小鸟一样喂你
You said the meat would be waiting.
你说过牛排已经上来了
Yeah, you said that.
是啊 你说过
剧集 | 都市女孩(2012) | 导航列表